View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    What's going on everyone. Seems like the stock has kind of stayed in the 10+ range for months now! No more insane swings like last year...

What's new!?
    Kid Vibe!!!

Welcome back! Hope all is good with you?

Here is what it's all about for BlackBerry, it's called renewal of their Brand:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-pp-1.jpg

I couldn't wait to get home to see my new phone, I opened the shipping box at the first light, then the phone box at the next light, and then .....

We are starting to see some excitement in the brand again, they have tons of cash, zero debt and some products that are getting some buzz. I had to drive to my carrier to pickup a Nano SIM card and they don't offer this phone so everyone went wild reviewing mine while the Apple iPhone 6 customer just stood there being ignored! This is a great phone, feels good in your hand and the battery life is crazy. I used it all day yesterday in the US and shut it down late last night with 68% left on the battery. Then there is the "Blend" that Superfly talked about, that is the best thing to come along in years. Now when I get home, I can take up where I left off with my PC controlling my messages, too cool.

So there is a sense of buzz going around for BlackBerry, we are wondering just how many of these Passports they can sell and just what number they will replace. The stock is cheap down here, building a base and above its 200-dma again, it wants to go higher. I have stated that I see a strong end of year rally for BlackBerry that won't slow down until the end of January. So there is the short of it, many are becoming believers again in the brand and as soon as we have one more stock purchaser versus the chronic sellers that have plagued us for the past few years, we will move higher as shorts begin that long process of unwinding their positions.

Stay in touch bro!!!
    10-19-14 10:45 AM
    Does the strike prices of the convertible debentures have a gravitational effect? Pulling the price towards $10

Posted with my flash Passport
    10-19-14 10:51 AM
    Kid Vibe!!!

Welcome back! Hope all is good with you?

Here is what it's all about for BlackBerry, it's called renewal of their Brand:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PP 1.jpg 
Views:	2115 
Size:	157.8 KB 
ID:	307305

I couldn't wait to get home to see my new phone, I opened the shipping box at the first light, then the phone box at the next light, and then .....

We are starting to see some excitement in the brand again, t
    So
    Stay in touch bro!!!
    Here is the bbm channel for some really cool wallpapers.
    C002CA0BA

And here is what I have

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20141019_105753.png
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-blackwood-wallpaper.jpeg

Posted using BlackBerry passport.
    10-19-14 10:58 AM
    May be that was the reason for Friday spike. Tomorrow morning volume might confirm lemon rumor. Anyone planning to trade the rumor for quick day trade?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 10:59 AM
    Mine starts with 0735 too. Ordered on the launch day received in two days. Then 6106_7460

Hi sidhuk...I ordered launch day too, at 10 am MST...but wasn't fortunate enough to ship right away, I had to wait a week and a half.

Passport'n stuff all day long.
    sidhuk likes this.
    10-19-14 12:51 PM
    What lemon rumor??

bungaboy, sidhuk and georg4BB like this.
    10-19-14 12:53 PM
    What lemon rumor??

Song! It's an OT song!

sidhuk and Shanerredflag like this.
    10-19-14 01:00 PM
    Hi sidhuk...I ordered launch day too, at 10 am MST...but wasn't fortunate enough to ship right away, I had to wait a week and a half.

Did you have to get you're mouth washed out with a bar of soap during the wait period?
    sidhuk and CDM76 like this.
    10-19-14 01:02 PM
    Did you have to get you're mouth washed out with a bar of soap during the wait period?
    Yes, yes I did lol.

bungaboy likes this.
    10-19-14 01:10 PM
    Yes, yes I did lol.

Irish Spring? Manly, yes but Shane likes it too. LoL
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    10-19-14 03:00 PM
    Well well. At my daughters soccer game and what do I see another Dad with a Passport. Switched from iPhone and has never owned a BlackBerry before. He is a Lawyer and wanted the large screen for documents etc

Times are changing without a doubt!!

Posted by my fabulous Passport
    10-19-14 03:01 PM
    Well well. At my daughters soccer game and what do I see another Dad with a Passport. Switched from iPhone and has never owned a BlackBerry before. He is a Lawyer and wanted the large screen for documents etc

Nice to see you here again!
    10-19-14 03:05 PM
    Nice to see you here again!
    Thanks Bunga!! To add to my last post. My son Wes who is at UBC saw a Passport at Thanksgiving. This is awesome news!!

10-19-14 03:15 PM
    My work bought 2 for demos some executives wanted to check them out. The reactions so far is may not work for me but it's nice and cool looking device

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    10-19-14 05:32 PM
    The way power companies keep metrics, you'll be caught. X watts delivered. Y watts sold. X!=Y means that an investigation occirs.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 06:52 PM
    10-19-14 07:42 PM
    Free passport on contract? Oh my.
    Prepare for. "This phone Is DOA, that's why it is free".
    LoL
    http://utbblogs.com/backtoblack/blac...ging-the-game/
    10-19-14 07:56 PM
    Nothing major but not a bad read.
    BlackBerry's Comeback Plan Is Bearing Fruit ? So Far
    georg4BB and bungaboy like this.
    10-19-14 09:30 PM

Should we assume he gave it a good review??? Do tell!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 10:15 PM
    The important part is that people are looking at BlackBerry again and realizing it's not a dead company

This news is just about as good as hearing about sales. Almost

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 10:21 PM
    10-19-14 10:40 PM
    (in response to Wojie's question. Sorry, I hit reply instead of reply with quote):

My comment regarding a possible dealing with Cisco was an afterthought with the upcoming BBM meetings vs. WebEX.
    I can't help but think that there is a fit if not by way of a common meetings app, then perhaps something else that Cisco and BlackBerry have in a common marriage (not to be confused with common-law marriage). Lol.
    Last edited by Bacon Munchers; 10-19-14 at 11:42 PM.
    10-19-14 10:44 PM
    May be that was the reason for Friday spike. Tomorrow morning volume might confirm lemon rumor. Anyone planning to trade the rumor for quick day trade?

Posted via CB10
    Was thinking about it, as I missed this last rip. I wanted to add, but the test and bounce happened so fast that I was late to the party.

PS - next time I hear Chen visiting some country for a 'discussion', I will be locked and loaded....
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-19-14 11:20 PM
    What lemon rumor??
    BlackBerry will be renamed in Lemon soon, so they can use the signal color yellow to improve marketing.
    There is another rumor that Apple will be renamed Banana to fit better with current device features.
    10-20-14 04:05 AM
    Morning fellow investors...we're up 3.5% in early premarket - wow! More from the non Lenovo rumour or something else up? Haven't seen any news today...yet! Could be an interesting day....my Dec Calls should be happier...

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 05:34 AM
113,256 ... 29262927292829292930 ...