1110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

694 62.52%
  • No

416 37.48%
    Four more sleeps for some real innovation:

Attachment 299037

Eazzy Peazzy
    Why do all the pics of the Passport show it beside an iPhone? I've noticed this a lot lately. Let's see it beside a Z10 or Z30. That way is helping promote other BlackBerry devices at same time.

Note: sorry to pick on your posting, just a general observation lately and you provided a good opportunity

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-20-14 04:04 PM
    These pictures looked photoshopped. Despite the difference in viewable picture area there should be some overlap given how close the two cameras are. But the meat is laid out horizontal in the Passport and vertical in the iPhone. So I get the idea, but I think the message is lessened because now I think the pictures aren't real.
    I don't see any problems here.
    The iPhone camera is in the upper right corner, and the Passport camera is in the middle. Both phones are less than a foot away from the subject and the spread between one camera to the other is numerous inches. Doesn't look out of whack to me.
    09-20-14 04:08 PM
    http://utbblogs.com/blackberryunleas...into-freefall/

BlackBerry Z30. The best smart phone.
    So Kevin has a Passport ?!?!?!?
    Not really a surprise, but he's never flaunted getting phones before release before!

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 04:13 PM
    A full page ad by PayPal......

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-paypal-e28093-we-people-ad.jpg
    09-20-14 04:31 PM
    I'll stick with BlackBerry, Thanks:
    http://www.wired.com/2014/09/apple-iphone-security/

Eazzy Peazzy
    rarsen, bungaboy, Corbu and 4 others like this.
    09-20-14 06:01 PM
    So Kevin has a Passport ?!?!?!?
    Not really a surprise, but he's never flaunted getting phones before release before!

Posted via CB10
    I've.not.seen.it
    rarsen and Shanerredflag like this.
    09-20-14 07:31 PM
    Attachment 299044

Eazzy Peazzy
    Is that little dot a . . . ZIT?
    ibpluto, Shanerredflag and sidhuk like this.
    09-20-14 07:37 PM
    My learned friend. Please read the post. It didn't mention Z10 anywhere.

"We believe BB10 is likely to be DOA, James Faucette, a Pacific Crest analyst in Portland, Oregon, said in a report. He has the equivalent of a sell rating on the shares. We expect the new OS to be met with a lukewarm response at best and ultimately likely to fail."

Oddly I am using BB10.3. Fail? DOA? Don't think so.
    I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I am also running bb10.3 and think the z30 is the best smartphone on the market which is why I use one but am realistic to call the initial launch of bb10 a failure based on device sales.

Whether it remains so under chen's watch is still to be seen.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 08:22 PM
    I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I am also running bb10.3 and think the z30 is the best smartphone on the market which is why I use one but am realistic to call the initial launch of bb10 a failure based on device sales.

Whether it remains so under chen's watch is still to be seen.

Posted via CB10
    But the OS didn't fail. That is my point. And that is what Faucette proclaimed.

I won't disagree with you on the lackluster sales of Z10 at all.

I think the confusion lies in the OS and the devices.

“We expect the new OS to be met with a lukewarm response at best and ultimately likely to fail."
    09-20-14 08:37 PM
    Just a FYI for your security people the fappening 2.0 is in full swing atm icloud at its best

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    09-20-14 08:58 PM
    Four more sleeps for some real innovation:

Attachment 299037

Eazzy Peazzy
    James West is awaiting a shootout (part two) between the iPhone 6 and the Passport. He shot BlackBerry down last post using a Q10 as a n example; boy, is he in for a surprise!
    I Can't wait to see him attempt to pull his foot out of his mouth when he realizes the Passport superiority.

Regarding the stock:
    Notice the first line 1 Year expected price, and the last line--->BULLISH. We are already way past the expected SP, and still have a bullish sentiment. When you see those factors together, with the current news and momentum, know the boom is near.

Attachment 299223
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-img_20140920_185245.png  
    Last edited by Bacon Munchers; 09-20-14 at 10:42 PM.
    09-20-14 10:20 PM
  12. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Going to be an very exciting coming week for BlackBerry!!!
    BlackBerry Passport with os 10.3 and BlackBerry Blend! ...not been so excited for a new phone from blackberry since... well ... the bold 9900!! To be followed in short order with The Classic! .....

Hopefully ceo Chen has a few other surprises to announce as well...including better than expected financial picture....

Bold 9900,z10,q10,z30 ---- Passport

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8, jxnb, rarsen and 8 others like this.
    09-21-14 12:41 AM
    We have a little thing called the FCB...they can't be sold to just anyone...please educate yourself before making such statements. thx.

Eazzy Peazzy
    I'm not sure that the original comment is not valid anyway. Who is 'just anyone' and who is not? If BlackBerry are sold to ANY American company, there will be serious doubts regarding their integrity. BlackBerry aren't likely to tell the NSA, et al to **** off, are they? They are going to abide by US law. Unless the sale is to a German company, or a Canadian one (which doesn't seem possible), I'm not sure they will retain the trust of all their major customers. By all mean, do educate us, though?

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 05:56 AM
    I'm not sure that the original comment is not valid anyway. Who is 'just anyone' and who is not? If BlackBerry are sold to ANY American company, there will be serious doubts regarding their integrity. BlackBerry aren't likely to tell the NSA, et al to **** off, are they? They are going to abide by US law. Unless the sale is to a German company, or a Canadian one (which doesn't seem possible), I'm not sure they will retain the trust of all their major customers. By all mean, do educate us, though?

Posted via CB10
    I'd love to, but this is a two year old topic (something like Apples new phone technologies) and has been beaten to death...

Eazzy Peazzy
    09-21-14 07:53 AM
    OT...Nico is out of race, Lewis is leading (still 45 laps to go) and will take lead in championship points with a win...the plot thickens .

Eazzy Peazzy
    Corbu, morganplus8, sidhuk and 2 others like this.
    09-21-14 08:33 AM
    OT for after-hours for those loving car technologies, Dubai being one of the chosen cities for the BB presentations:

http://www.youtube.com/v/tjPUGMJ86E0...s=1&autoplay=1
    09-21-14 08:38 AM
    OT for after-hours for those loving car technologies, Dubai being one of the chosen cities for the BB presentations:

Very progressive. Thx
    And this is too:
    Attachment 299295
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-21-14 08:47 AM
    OT...Nico is out of race, Lewis is leading (still 45 laps to go) and will take lead in championship points with a win...the plot thickens .

Eazzy Peazzy
    Come on, this is not an F1 thread and some of us haven't seen the race yet, NOT COOL!

HTC TOUCH, Nokia-N97, BlackBerry Torch 9800, Z10
    CDM76 and awindsr like this.
    09-21-14 08:48 AM
    Come on, this is not an F1 thread and some of us haven't seen the race yet, NOT COOL!

Sorry...

Eazzy Peazzy
    bungaboy and awindsr like this.
    09-21-14 08:51 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-byc0cxpigaa9o4p_edit.png
    This all sounds like a tired old OS issue...kind if reminiscent of...of?

Eazzy Peazzy
    Corbu, bungaboy, rarsen and 6 others like this.
    09-21-14 09:03 AM
    ibpluto, bungaboy, rarsen and 6 others like this.
    09-21-14 09:16 AM

He is indeed COOL. He was just trying to be helpful in this thread as he always does. Relax!

(There is no Easter Bunny) LoL j/k
    09-21-14 09:23 AM
    Absolutely and completely OT:

India's public TV channel has sacked a newsreader for slipping up over the name of visiting Chinese President Xi Jinping - apparently mistaking his surname for the Roman numeral XI, and calling him "Eleven Jinping" on air.
    BBC News - Indian TV sacks newsreader for 'Eleven Jinping' gaffe
    Last edited by Corbu; 09-21-14 at 10:52 AM.
    09-21-14 10:41 AM

Lol. I have seen non luxury car police crew of Dubai in action. What a contrast. Those are just show cars.

BlackBerry Z30. The best smart phone.
    bungaboy and rarsen like this.
    09-21-14 10:49 AM
    LOL, but tells you the quality of journalism on a global scale

CB10'n it via da Z...30
    09-21-14 10:49 AM
107,399 ... 28502851285228532854 ...