View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

693 62.77%
  • No

411 37.23%
    On a more on topic note, sorry guys, I have the reverse midas touch as well... the second I add to my BlackBerry stock (yesterday) the prices end up going down...

Posted from my Z30
    What this means is that everyone quick! Buy APPL!
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    09-19-14 11:15 AM
    I walked by the apple store this am (downtown MTL). The line snaked along the whole block, twice! And inside of store is filled with people. One guy, on that side of the street, was filming the whole line as he walked by.... I thought, maybe he's a blogger or wants to put it on twitter or something... nope. He just filmed until he joined the very end of it. What is wrong with people? Don't people have more important things to do than wait in line for hours (for what appears to be yesterday's technology)? [I seriously see no point in this, as they survived this long without it, waiting another week or two and saving their time/sanity is surely worth more than getting a phone the first day it's available?]

On a more on topic note, sorry guys, I have the reverse midas touch as well... the second I add to my BlackBerry stock (yesterday) the prices end up going down...

Posted from my Z30
    sidhuk, georg4BB, rarsen and 1 others like this.
    09-19-14 11:26 AM
    I walked by the apple store this am (downtown MTL). The line snaked along the whole block, twice! And inside of store is filled with people. One guy, on that side of the street, was filming the whole line as he walked by.... I thought, maybe he's a blogger or wants to put it on twitter or something... nope. He just filmed until he joined the very end of it. What is wrong with people? Don't people have more important things to do than wait in line for hours (for what appears to be yesterday's technology)? [I seriously see no point in this, as they survived this long without it, waiting another week or two and saving their time/sanity is surely worth more than getting a phone the first day it's available?]

Posted from my Z30

Or more accurately . . .

sidhuk, bermie2000, rarsen and 1 others like this.
    09-19-14 11:28 AM
    GREEN!
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-img_20140919_173329.png

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, sidhuk, georg4BB and 1 others like this.
    09-19-14 11:35 AM
    Looking around the analyst blogosphere, it seems pretty across the board that the general consensus is 'market perform'.
    Not great, but it's the best we have heard in what seems like forever.

For the first time I have an itch to actually buy before ER, however, one of my bullocks are still up in my abdomen from 'that one ER' that shall remain nameless.
    Last edited by Bacon Munchers; 09-20-14 at 12:06 AM.
    09-19-14 11:35 AM
    Looking around the analyst blogosphere, it seems pretty across the board that the general consensus is 'market perform'.
    Not great, but it's the best we have heard in what seems like forever.

For the first time I have an itch to actually buy before ER, however, one if my bullocks are still up in my abdomen from 'that one ER' that shall remain nameless.
    June 28 2013 ring a bell?
    09-19-14 11:40 AM
    DING DING. I only have a screen shot from before the ER. I must have deleted the ones of that deep red ER.

Edit bigger picture...
    Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-img_00000346_edit.png  
    Last edited by Ribes Nigrum; 09-19-14 at 12:51 PM.
    bungaboy and Bacon Munchers like this.
    09-19-14 11:53 AM
    OT - Holy action on BABA!!

Posted via CB10
    sidhuk and Mr BBRY like this.
    09-19-14 12:08 PM
    Ahh the very credible James Faucette!

"We believe BB10 is likely to be DOA, James Faucette, a Pacific Crest analyst in Portland, Oregon, said in a report. He has the equivalent of a sell rating on the shares. We expect the new OS to be met with a lukewarm response at best and ultimately likely to fail."
    Being a large BB fan and stockholder I hate to say it but was he wrong with the direction Heinz was going? The original BB10 launch did get a lukewarm reception, and the inventory write down is in line with a failed launch of the Z10 phone...

Just because we don't like it, doesn't make it not true...
    09-19-14 12:27 PM
    Now this is a 'smartwatch ' I would wear.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-img_20140919_100352.png

Concept source is the berryFlow channel C00035FB2

Hybrid is the smart way to do this product.

Porsche design?

Dominate the MCAT C0012A8A6
    sidhuk, bungaboy, Mr BBRY and 1 others like this.
    09-19-14 01:05 PM
    Being a large BB fan and stockholder I hate to say it but was he wrong with the direction Heinz was going? The original BB10 launch did get a lukewarm reception, and the inventory write down is in line with a failed launch of the Z10 phone...

You don't get credit for being right when you're part of the effort attempting to create a self filling prophecy.
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-19-14 01:10 PM
    OT - Holy action on BABA!!

Posted via CB10
    Fits nicely with the ongoing OT iSheep theme...ba...ba
    09-19-14 02:12 PM
    "The company intends to bring more services in the fold of BBM Money, which will include services like booking and paying for taxis, and paying restaurant bills."

http://www.techinsider.net/blackberr...a/1117032.html

Posted while peeking and flowing on my incredible BBQ10! ?
    09-19-14 03:49 PM
    Now this is a 'smartwatch ' I would wear.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140919_100352.png 
Views:	1029 
Size:	159.5 KB 
ID:	298834

Concept source is the berryFlow channel C00035FB2

Hybrid is the smart way to do this product.

Porsche design?

Dominate the MCAT C0012A8A6
    That reaks of awesome! Beautiful timepiece without looking like a dork.
    Shanerredflag, dusdal and bungaboy like this.
    09-19-14 04:25 PM
    Looks like BlackBerry Blend is coming http://www.blackberryos.com/content/...rld-sort-7455/

I even checked it myself and it's there now. This is very recent as I don't recall seeing this before.

Still not working, but...

Posted via swift BlackBerry ? Z30!
    bungaboy, W Hoa, rarsen and 3 others like this.
    09-19-14 04:33 PM

My learned friend. Please read the post. It didn't mention Z10 anywhere.

"We believe BB10 is likely to be DOA, James Faucette, a Pacific Crest analyst in Portland, Oregon, said in a report. He has the equivalent of a sell rating on the shares. We expect the new OS to be met with a lukewarm response at best and ultimately likely to fail."

Oddly I am using BB10.3. Fail? DOA? Don't think so.
    sidhuk, W Hoa, ibpluto and 8 others like this.
    09-19-14 05:35 PM
    Wow I want one!
    [Updated] Is BlackBerry finally working on a new hybrid device? - BerryReview

Clever innovative design for a slider. IMO

Link to the Patent.
    United States Patent: 8830667

BlackBerry Z30. The best smart phone.
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-19-14 06:29 PM
    OT: This just seems so wrong.

Russian beverage firm buys Pabst Blue Ribbon
    THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    Published September 19, 2014 - 6:50pm

NEW YORK — The maker of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer is being sold to Russian company Oasis Beverages for an undisclosed sum.

Oasis is buying Pabst with TSG, an investment firm known for its work with consumer products companies. TSG Consumer Partners will take a minority stake in Pabst.

In addition to its namesake beer, Pabst Brewing Co. makes Colt 45, Old Milwaukee and Schlitz, in addition to regional brews such as Lone Star, Rainier and Old Style. Pabst Brewing Co. was acquired in 2010 by C. Dean Metropoulos & Co., which is known for investing in food brands, including Twinkie maker Hostess.

Pabst Brewing traces its roots back to 1844 in Milwaukee. Pabst Blue Ribbon in particular has also grown in popularity among people in their 20s and 30s in part for its blue-collar and retro appeal, as well as for its cheap price. Metropoulos has in recent years enlisted comedian Will Ferrell to market the company’s beers.

Still, Pabst accounts for less than three per cent of the U.S. beer market, said Eric Shepard, executive editor of Beer Marketer’s Insights, an industry tracker. He also noted that many of the most popular beers in the U.S. are already owned by foreign companies. Anheuser-Busch InBev, which makes Budweiser and Bud Light, is based in Belgium.

In a statement, Oasis Chairman Eugene Kashper called Pabst Blue Ribbon the “quintessential American brand — it represents individualism, egalitarianism and freedom of expression — all the things that make this country great.”

Kashper will serve as CEO of Pabst Brewing, which will keep its headquarters in Los Angeles.
    Corbu, rarsen, Mr BBRY and 2 others like this.
    09-19-14 06:50 PM
    09-19-14 07:03 PM
    Cheers OT:

Eazzy Peazzy
    bungaboy and plasmid_boy like this.
    09-19-14 07:08 PM
    OT from the Related Technologies and Security files,

Home Depot: 56 million payment cards affected by cyberattack | ZDNet

Home Depot: 56 million payment cards, Target said that as many as 70 million payment cards may have been affected by the attack it faced in its final tally, etc
    IS ANYONE KEEPING A TALLY ON THESE, Have a feeling that we are all paying increased insurances rates to compensate mistakes of others??
    09-19-14 07:32 PM
    OT from the Related Technologies and Security files,

Home Depot: 56 million payment cards affected by cyberattack | ZDNet

Home Depot: 56 million payment cards, Target said that as many as 70 million payment cards may have been affected by the attack it faced in its final tally, etc
    IS ANYONE KEEPING A TALLY ON THESE, Have a feeling that we are all paying increased insurances rates to compensate mistakes of others??
    But no culpability....funny how that works.

Eazzy Peazzy
    Corbu, bungaboy, CDM76 and 2 others like this.
    09-19-14 08:03 PM
    Double...sorry.
    09-19-14 08:08 PM
    How do you 'un-thank' someone in here.

)=
    bungaboy and Mr BBRY like this.
    09-19-14 11:59 PM
    An on-topic-OT app that is showing us where BlackBerry is going with some of the devices. This app will be nice on the Passport:

Check out Nil for BlackBerry 10 in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/20197551

I have been seeing more of these poping up.
    CDM76, bungaboy, Mr BBRY and 3 others like this.
    09-20-14 12:02 AM
104,896 ... 28482849285028512852 ...