View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Morgan8
    Before you short apple. You may wanna read this. Poonam Pandey upset at not being part of nude photo scandal! ? timesofindia.indiatimes.com ? Readability
    She is upset that she wasn't part of the hack. She is gonna buy IPhone and gonna use icloud. Lol

BlackBerry Z30. The best smart phone.
    You kill me man! LOL

You found someone who is offended because they weren't hacked! I can just hear Rihanna now, " YESSSSS!!!!". Between you and me, I saw some of those hacked pictures and I would send them back to their respective owners if I had their email accounts!!! LOL
    sidhuk, lcjr, La Emperor and 7 others like this.
    09-02-14 09:56 AM
    You kill me man! LOL

You found someone who is offended because they weren't hacked! I can just hear Rihanna now, " YESSSSS!!!!". Between you and me, I saw some of those hacked pictures and I would send them back to their respective owners if I had their email accounts!!! LOL
    LoL.
    The term "headless apps"? Every time I hear or read those words, it brings many human faces to my mental math.

BlackBerry Z30. The best smart phone.

Edit: just thought of "headless Apples". Should register as a trade mark.
    09-02-14 09:59 AM
    Looks like the stock is doing good today! Would be nice to see it continue climbing.
    09-02-14 10:14 AM
    You kill me man! LOL

What were you doing looking at those pictures?
    I still haven't seen one yet, where do you find them (for research purposes of course)
    09-02-14 10:15 AM
    What were you doing looking at those pictures?
    I still haven't seen one yet, where do you find them (for research purposes of course)
    Those pics were everywhere when the story broke, I had never heard of "4chan" and went to their site from this thread and they were posting them within their threads. I just went to Kick*ss Torrents and typed in "celebrity nude" and the package pops up as a download if you are into torrents. I think new pictures will be popping up for months now. How this is being held back from a major Apple bash is beyond me. They had this story all over the news last night and not one hint that it was Apple related. BB needs to get all over this and milk it for all its worth.
    lcjr, Superfly_FR, sidhuk and 6 others like this.
    09-02-14 10:28 AM
    06-19-2014, 03:36 PM

Translate : guys, we fu**ing WON this BATTLE, move your bodayyyyyy
    Windemere BlackBerry Passport in ...
    "Do you remember the 21st night of september ?"
    damm, I missed the date by 2.5 days

BlackBerry to Host ?See the Bigger Picture? Events on September 24 | Inside BlackBerry
    BlackBerry Passport launch events to be hosted on Sept 24th | CrackBerry.com
    09-02-14 10:43 AM
    Here is a long term chart of BBRY:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-sept-2-2014.png

This chart takes us back to the period when BlackBerry started to unravel. As you can see, we walked the stock down to some unthinkable lows back in 2012 before the BB 10 rally began. We rallied on the hope that the Z 10 and BB 10 would save BlackBerry and that rally began in September and lasted into the launch of the new phone. So today, we are seeing a similar story take place, we are waiting for new products and a new OS to launch this Fall and the stock will be following the same pattern as it did in late 2012. Back in early 2013, we formed a Pennant Formation which normally resolves itself to the upside 75% of the time, ours didn't! We broke down from the pennant when it became clear that phone sales were not anywhere near what Heins was suggesting and we died a terrible death going into the Fall of 2013. All this time, we have been trading within tight bands for support and resistance. I believe we are at the start of another late 2012 rally here, we will take out overhead resistance and walk the stock back up to profitable levels going into the end of this year with more rallies to follow into next year. If Chen gets it right, something that Heins failed to do, we won't be stopping to form a pennant this time around. Rather, we'll form an uptrend line and walk the stock higher for months to come. So watch for us to take out our first line of resistance, around $ 10.80/shr as we move to fill the gap made earlier these past 12 months. When the stock reaches over-bought think about your options this time so that you aren't complaining about a pull-back due to the RSI > 70 issue on the charts. The rally begins today.

PS. OT Regarding my visitor from Tesla on Friday, we had an amazing conversation about Tesla, I can't say what we talked about but I can tell you it was one of the best meetings that I've had in many years. My back-ground is in design/automation of prototype manufacturing assembly equipment and their plant is 5.5 million square feet so we had plenty to discuss. GL
    09-02-14 10:48 AM
    BlackBerry plots Passport launch for September 24 | ZDNet

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-passport-hero-619x413.jpg

Get ready to meet BlackBerry's Passport.

The Waterloo, Ontario company on Tuesday announced a media event, pegged for September 24, where the smartphone maker will unveil its latest and greatest smartphone.

There will be three events held in tandem in Toronto, London, and Dubai.

Though, there's little left for the company to actually unveil. The rough date range itself isn't exactly news. BlackBerry chief executive John Chen said on the company's June earnings call:

"In September, we will host an event to showcase our device portfolio for the [fiscal year 2015]. We're launching a brand-new device called Passport in September in London. Most of the information has been leaked to website, so you guys should go ahead and check that out. This will follow by the Classic coming out in November."

Because so much has leaked already and paraded in front of select members of the media, perhaps all there's left to unveil is the price point of the square-like device.

Although the block-square design may feel disjointed from the vast array of slim and curvy devices on the market, he said it fits squarely in your pocket. The build quality was said to be "solid."

Although the US domestic market may be cynical of the company's new smartphone, Dignan noted that users in Asia and Europe — two regions where people are more at home with larger devices — could succeed.

The company's efforts into the enterprise-focused mobile device management sphere has been so far lauded, considering it has a less than one percent market share globally in its smartphone division.

For the former crown jewel in the smartphone market, it's feast or famine.
    09-02-14 11:12 AM
    Hey guys, when does BlackBerry report their financials? Wonder about the timing of the Passport release

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 11:49 AM
    something to think about. any thoughts?
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-temp-stock.png
    Superfly_FR, smart548 and bungaboy like this.
    09-02-14 12:10 PM
    something to think about. any thoughts?
    Yup! : I'm back in the green

P.S : I'll be in for the London event ... *dancing*
    09-02-14 12:23 PM
    I believe its sept 26

Hey guys, when does BlackBerry report their financials? Wonder about the timing of the Passport release

Posted via CB10
    neteng1000 likes this.
    09-02-14 12:43 PM
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/repor...175011360.html

REPORT: Home Depot Might Be The Victim Of A Massive Data Breach
    09-02-14 12:55 PM
    Didnt HD dump BBRY last year? LOL
    09-02-14 12:56 PM
    Didnt HD dump BBRY last year? LOL
    Here's a flashback....tsk...tsk...tsk...not saying there's a connection but the hack seemed to have happened after the dump...
    Home Depot Dumps BlackBerry for iPhone - John Paczkowski - Mobile - AllThingsD
    09-02-14 01:03 PM
    I believe its sept 26
    Indee, it is:
    Investor Events - Canada
    neteng1000, Mr BBRY and bungaboy like this.
    09-02-14 01:05 PM
    The NZ police IT deparment must be getting nervous...
    09-02-14 01:09 PM
    I think with a lot of these data breaches (at least from what I can tell) they have little do do with mobile security. They seem to be part of the main infrastructure. Any benefit to BlackBerry might come in the form of awareness that makes enterprises review all aspects of their current security, and that would include mobile. The day a major breach happens as a direct result of it being through a mobile Channel is the day I think we will see BlackBerry rocket.

CB10'n it via da Z...30
    leafs123 and Shanerredflag like this.
    09-02-14 01:43 PM
    How Jennifer Lawrence convinced me to buy Blackberry this morning | The Day Tradette
    here here Morgan8. i am sure not sending her pictures back? LoL...... Or naaaaw?
    09-02-14 01:45 PM
    Even if the hack is unrelated to mobile devices I think by advertising that an organization is dropping BlackBerry they are telling the world that they are relaxing their security standards. That makes them an instant target for hackers.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 01:45 PM
    Here is a long term chart of BBRY:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBRY Sept 2 2014.png 
Views:	1130 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	295272
    Ah, your recap brings memories. Thank you for continuing to be a part of us via this thread, Morgan. I hope, you are well. Personally, I have set my expectation to see this stock above $20. There is some serious operating cost management going on, especially based on what James Yersh said about reducing the $800 million to below $500 million.
    09-02-14 01:54 PM
    Ah, your recap brings memories. Thank you for continuing to be a part of us via this thread, Morgan. I hope, you are well. Personally, I have set my expectation to see this stock above $20. There is some serious operating cost management going on, especially based on what James Yersh said about reducing the $800 million to below $500 million.
    about a billion. by dec 2014.
    La Emperor, Greened, Corbu and 4 others like this.
    09-02-14 02:15 PM
    JLagoon!!!

Thanks for those kinds words JLagoon! I look forward to your 3-minute charts once the stock starts to rally. I personally see no problem with BBRY clearing $ 20.00 within the next 12 months. We have some resistance in that $ 14.00 area from last year, but after that, it should be clear sailing. I'm personally very pleased to hear that you are still in the game and feeling so positive about the future for BlackBerry.

In the broadest sense, Apple product owners have been taught to love the "Apple Eco-System", today, many aren't so sure they want to be with Apple any longer. It's not those pictures that will drive them away, its the far more important text and documents that will be very telling for many. Its one thing to have a picture out in the wild at a time when so many actually want their name in the news today, it quite another to have a quote made by you in confidence to another person about a third party. All of this is good news for the only company to have full protection against this kind of exposure. We'll make money on this and AAPL will suffer because of it.

So far, we are staring at a close at the high of the day! GL
    09-02-14 02:30 PM
    I think with a lot of these data breaches (at least from what I can tell) they have little do do with mobile security. They seem to be part of the main infrastructure. Any benefit to BlackBerry might come in the form of awareness that makes enterprises review all aspects of their current security, and that would include mobile. The day a major breach happens as a direct result of it being through a mobile Channel is the day I think we will see BlackBerry rocket.

CB10'n it via da Z...30
    Well, I guess it's not related to mobile devices
    Yet, guess what can happen if a employee with an iPhone on iCloud (BYOD) makes a password claim ?
    P.S: this is speculation.
    09-02-14 02:35 PM
    I kinda want this thing to come back to $10.00 again. Just once more plz.
    09-02-14 02:39 PM
113,256 ... 28132814281528162817 ...