1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Attachment 285736
    Hi all:

Here's a quick update of my BBRY chart:

- Yesterday trade created a long inverted hammer. The shadow is very long, and the body is very small. These mean that the selling pressure bottomed out. It is a good indication that there is not a lot of sellers wanting to sell below the bottom range of the SP, which was around $9.7x. I added around this range. Today, we see a bounce, which confirms that hammer from yesterday.

Daily chart:
    Attachment 285717
    Thank you very much!

I was brought up to thank someone when they do something for you, even if you didn't ask them. And even more so, when you did ask them to provide something.

So thank you again.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-jlagoon-thanks.jpg
    Last edited by bungaboy; 07-18-14 at 12:59 PM.
    sidhuk, Mr BBRY, dusdal and 8 others like this.
    07-18-14 12:30 PM
    I'm sorry, but I've heard a few times in here that this drop 'had to happen'. If so, why on earth didn't we all sell before it happened? I sold right before the drop, but that was pure coincidence. If any of the charts can tell me whether we will be up or down next week, that would be awesome.

Posted via CB10
    Give yourself more credit. I doubt it was coincidence. Just like Gregg, your fear simply outweighed your greed.

I
    07-18-14 12:34 PM
    So some anecdotal news...

My family hosts adoption groups from the Ukraine here in the states and a number of the orphanage workers came over this time as well. I hadn't had a chance to hang out with the very much even though one is staying in my house. Last night I'm eating diner with them all and I hear a familiar chirp across the table. I look up and the lady is sitting there going to town messaging on her Z10. I struck up a conversation with her about it and she couldn't stop saying how much she loved it. As soon as she got the the states she had gone out and purchased her new BlackBerry and told me she would never go back to her iPhone. Thought you all might enjoy hearing that as its the first one I've seen in the wild.
    You should visit Alberta or Saskatchewan. They have lots of Ukrainians there. LoL
    sidhuk and helopilot06 like this.
    07-18-14 12:34 PM
    Zack needs a judo-chop to the throat.
    (Yeah Baby)!

So do we go with the general consensus and say that this was a well timed stock price manipulation, or do we say that is was just a correction based upon options expiry, aided by perhaps Apple bulls launching their blatant propaganda to follow(?)

I'll side with the later.
    07-18-14 12:36 PM
    about the MobileIron win of Deltek

Deltek suffers cyber attack putting 80,000 employees of vendors at risk (in April of this year btw)

Deltek suffers cyber attack putting 80,000 employees of vendors at risk - FederalNewsRadio.com
    07-18-14 12:40 PM
    Make sure you neuter male cats just so you can put one of these on! Happy Friday Boys!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-cone-head.png
    07-18-14 12:45 PM
    Make sure you neuter male cats just so you can put one of these on! Happy Friday Boys!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cone Head.png 
Views:	1010 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	285738
    Happy Friday Bro. $BBRY is green by the way.

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    07-18-14 12:50 PM
    Give yourself more credit. I doubt it was coincidence. Just like Gregg, your fear simply outweighed your greed.

I
    Absolutely...but the timing was total chance.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 12:50 PM
    Capricon & stubborn ... I am. (nice article BTW)
    BlackBerry Dips: What Happens Next? - BlackBerry Ltd. (NASDAQ:BBRY) | Seeking Alpha

Investors are forgetting that BlackBerry also made important partnerships that will bear fruit. It partnered with Amazon, which will bring more apps to BlackBerry 10. Last year, BlackBerry reinvigorated its partnership with SAP by challenging partners to develop BlackBerry 10 apps on the SAP Mobile Platform.
    Corbu, rarsen, zyben and 5 others like this.
    07-18-14 01:06 PM
    Just a thought, but Apple better hope everyone wants the iPhone 6. Unless they do a straight copy play of BES12, and prove themselves able to handle BYOD, a switch in device fashion is going to leave them beached.

This brings me back to my little 'delusion'. It is increasingly important that BlackBerry release absolute rock star devices from now on. I think Apple are over committing themselves with this move and the rumoured Beats headphones with silly plugs. Unless they can keep everyone into the iPhone, it seems as though they are going to be way out of position. I don't understand this Apple/IBM thing enough to have a confident position on it yet, but if the Apple exclusivity thing is true, it is just not going to fly. At least at first glance, this really seems like a non threat. To begin with, we can simply cross out whole swathes of foreign governments and corporations that won't touch it, thanks to Snowden. Perhaps I'm missing something though.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 01:06 PM
    Perhaps I'm missing something though.
    The comparative track record of sales success, perhaps?
    07-18-14 01:09 PM
    The comparative track record of sales success, perhaps?
    iMore is over there.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-finger-pointing-icon.png

Eazzy Peazzy
    Mr BBRY, sidhuk, bungaboy and 7 others like this.
    07-18-14 01:23 PM
    Remember yesterday's eye candy?

More beautiful pics here:
    ا�„ت�‚�†�Šة ب�„ا �*د�ˆد — �*صر�Š�‘ا:�†ظرة ع�„�‰ ا�„�‡اتف ا�„�…�*�…�ˆ�„ BlackBerry Passport

Site in Arabic. Arabic version of Endgadget if I am not mistaken.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140716_132843.jpg
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140716_131529.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140716_134545.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140717_143529.jpg

Edit: I must apologize. I was working on it since yesterday and thought I had a scoop but just noticed that Bla1ze posted the info on the main CB page before I did. Props to him.
    Last edited by Corbu; 07-18-14 at 02:19 PM.
    Mr BBRY, bungaboy, lech31 and 9 others like this.
    07-18-14 01:27 PM
    For those who had a look at the Passport video -

How does it still say 'property of research in motion'? Has the company changed names or not?

Posted via CB10
    anon(4086547) and smart548 like this.
    07-18-14 01:29 PM
    07-18-14 01:40 PM
    You should visit Alberta or Saskatchewan. They have lots of Ukrainians there. LoL
    I've been to alberta before. I want to go to the ukraine... the women are ... well yea hahaha
    sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    07-18-14 01:47 PM
    English translation. (Ignore the word Constipation LoL).
    https://translate.google.ca/translat...-text=&act=url

Thanks, sidhuk. You beat me to it!
    bungaboy, sidhuk and zyben like this.
    07-18-14 01:49 PM
    OK, the following is all done on a Z10, using free apps from blackberry world. (Stocks- built for BlackBerry and PicArt-android port) .

The one year plot sans Bollinger bands.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry140818-365.jpg
    Using JC's entrance and our lows from apr/may, our floor seems to be ~8$us. Anything below this is a screaming buy unless we get news that the world is ending.
    The six month plot.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-140718-180.jpg
    Channel is from ~8.50-11.50$us.

The three month plot.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-140718-090.jpg
    The channel tightens, 9-11$us.

The one month plot.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-140718-030.jpg
    We know that options expire today and 10$ is the magic number so I'll call a channel from 9.50-11.50$us.

We have a series of higher lows behind us and we bumped off a falling 52 week high. Having been over bought for the last three months (RSI indicator not available from the seat of the car I'm in), we are where we are supposed to be and we need a nice rumor to ignite the next push up.

BB10 4 ME
    07-18-14 01:49 PM
    I've been to alberta before. I want to go to the ukraine... the women are ... well yea hahaha
    . . . . Well balanced?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-three_wheels_wagon.jpg
    07-18-14 01:55 PM
    Amazing how they've pinned this to $10 while other stocks are moving.
    Corbu and bungaboy like this.
    07-18-14 02:25 PM
    . . . . Well balanced?

Name:	three_wheels_wagon.jpg 
Views:	983 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	285760
    don't be fooled
    there is a invincible piece of WOOD in between keeping the act BALANCED.
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and zyben like this.
    07-18-14 02:34 PM
    Remember yesterday's eye candy?

More beautiful pics here:
    التقنية بلا �*دود � �*صريّا:نظرة على الهاتف الم�*مول BlackBerry Passport

Site in Arabic. Arabic version of Endgadget if I am not mistaken.

Name:	IMG_20140716_132843.jpg 
Views:	1284 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	285752

Name:	IMG_20140716_131529.jpg 
Views:	905 
Size:	134.5 KB 
ID:	285757Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140716_134545.jpg 
Size:	112.1 KB 
ID:	285758Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140717_143529.jpg 
Size:	126.2 KB 
ID:	285759

Edit: I must apologize. I was working on it since yesterday and thought I had a scoop but just noticed that Bla1ze posted the info on the main CB page before I did. Props to him.
    It ok. He is allowed to beat you at posting every once in a while. He sort of has that advantage, ya?

Side thought: is the silver trim Aluminum or silver plastic?
    Corbu and Shanerredflag like this.
    07-18-14 02:35 PM
    Amazing how they've pinned this to $10 while other stocks are moving.
    Yer nat one of dem con-spir-a-cy folks ar-yeh?

Sorry, momentary lapse of reason. Just about out of the grip of those Bollinger bands.
    sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    07-18-14 02:42 PM
    It ok. He is allowed to beat you at posting every once in a while. He sort of has that advantage, ya?

Side thought: is the silver trim Aluminum or silver plastic?
    seems like same as Z30 material? i don't see any scratch or dent on mine, i dropped mine many times on tiled floor.
    07-18-14 02:44 PM
    BlackBerry Passport to Come with Largest Smartphone Battery on Market | Inside BlackBerry

Me think Kelly Nielson is Hot.

"With BlackBerry Passport, BlackBerry Natural Sound technology gets even better. This superior audio experience was previously available only on BBM Voice calls. On Passport, the same effect has been adapted to work with cellular voice calls, too. There are four microphones onboard that help adapt the audio levels in real time to my ambient environment and position of the phone relative to my ear. This is, in part, how Natural Sound provides a dynamic and clear audio experience for me AND the other caller. I was curious how this worked, so asked one of our product managers to explain. They mentioned that one of the four microphones is placed in the receiver port to detect the ear position relative to the phone in order to adjust the sound accordingly.

The aim is to provide an experience that is as close to an in-person conversation as possible. In my use with the device, it sometimes sounds as though I’m in the same room as the other person. On top of this, there are stereo speakers providing tablet-like volume when I enter a board room with multiple participants (it sounds great jamming tunes on the weekend, as well)."
    neteng1000, Bilaal, 3_M4N and 11 others like this.
    07-18-14 02:45 PM
113,256 ... 27402741274227432744 ...