View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    07-13-14 10:07 PM
    Anecdotal, on top of a fairly obvious factual mistake... so don't waste your time.

So, we seem to have left the "This Company Is Dead" theme behind in favour of the next logical step... "Can This Company Survive?".

We are making some progress, gentlemen.

Can BlackBerry rise from the ashes? | Metro
    07-13-14 10:13 PM
    Was thinking the same thing as I sweat in my sauna. Where will we be on Friday. All the signs are another slow and steady rise with gap fills along the way. Here's hoping anyway

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    I expect pullback and consolidation around high 10s before next move up.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 10:51 PM
    Hey Lagoon, has the recent SP movement confirmed a head and shoulder pattern you were suspecting?
    Mr BBRY likes this.
    07-13-14 11:22 PM
    I expect pullback and consolidation around high 10s before next move up.

Posted via CB10
    Strange thing is that we (BB.TO) have been saying that there should be pull-backs the last three runs, but it was very slight and very short lived. Perhaps others more in tune can comment or correct me, but this seems to be unique; a real bull-run.

I am thinking either the high-roller market knows something we don't, or perhaps Chen has some play in effect (???).
    Either way this week should confirm, because if it is a smoke and mirrors show, it won't go on very long.
    Still think this is a first bull-run with some solid ground under it.
    bungaboy, rarsen and zyben like this.
    07-14-14 12:32 AM
    Strange thing is that we (BB.TO) have been saying that there should be pull-backs the last three runs, but it was very slight and very short lived. Perhaps others more in tune can comment or correct me, but this seems to be unique; a real bull-run.

I am thinking either the high-roller market knows something we don't, or perhaps Chen has some play in effect (???).
    Either way this week should confirm, because if it is a smoke and mirrors show, it won't go on very long.
    Still think this is a first bull-run with some solid ground under it.
    Only short covering can extend the bull run like this just like it happened to other names. See I trust bulls but shorts are much smarter so until they done with BlackBerry expect crazy volatility

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 02:31 AM
    BlackBerry Z3 almost sold out in India

NEW DELHI: BlackBerry appears to have finally hit the right note with customers in India, with initial stocks of its latest Z3 handset having been almost sold out in the two weeks since its launch, retailers say.

BlackBerry Z3 almost sold out in India - The Times of India
    07-14-14 05:10 AM
    BlackBerry Z3 almost sold out in India

NEW DELHI: BlackBerry appears to have finally hit the right note with customers in India, with initial stocks of its latest Z3 handset having been almost sold out in the two weeks since its launch, retailers say.

BlackBerry Z3 almost sold out in India - The Times of India
    Great news but I would love to see some solid numbers

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 05:49 AM
    Once we turn a profit the shorts will quickly cover bringing us to 18 -22 a share i see this happening by the end of the year

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 06:12 AM
    07-14-14 06:33 AM
    [WARN]One more political comment, and there will not be a warning![/WARN]
    07-14-14 07:25 AM
    Decent read...always like "The Ravens" stuff:
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/2313...20-before-2015

Eazzy Peazzy
    bungaboy, sidhuk, Mr BBRY and 2 others like this.
    07-14-14 07:34 AM
    I love the thought provoking lyrics....

Eazzy Peazzy
    bungaboy, sidhuk, Mr BBRY and 1 others like this.
    07-14-14 07:40 AM
    07-14-14 08:09 AM
    Wow, if blackberry's eyes are open this much? I an gonna buy some more now. Screw the shorts. I think I am giving too much credit to the shorts at this stage.

On the lighter note.
    "Andrew Cunningham?s piece " in Ars"Technica,"

And they also mocked iBGR indirectly.

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    07-14-14 08:36 AM
    Great news but I would love to see some solid numbers

Posted via CB10
    They said it sold out in Jakarta too. We were worried about actual numbers, but Chen said they were very impressed with initial sales there (plus the increased BB10 sales) on the latest ER.

I would think they increased numbers for following releases, so I think it's a decent number
    07-14-14 08:37 AM
    Wow, if blackberry's eyes are open this much? I an gonna buy some more now. Screw the shorts. I think I am giving too much credit to the shorts at this stage.

On the lighter note.
    "Andrew Cunningham?s piece " in Ars"Technica,"

And they also mocked iBGR indirectly.

Yeah they definitely appear to be aware of their surroundings this time around. Picking and choosing their battles wisely

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, sidhuk, rarsen and 3 others like this.
    07-14-14 08:46 AM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    rarsen, bungaboy, Corbu and 9 others like this.
    07-14-14 09:00 AM
    A buddy of mine just video BBM'd me. From a plane, in the air, over Finland. Why can't we do this in North America?

This is not a political statement.

BB10 4 ME
    07-14-14 09:51 AM
    A buddy of mine just video BBM'd me. From a plane, in the air, over Finland. Why can't we do this in North America?

This is not a political statement.

BB10 4 ME
    Phil Nickinson just did a great piece on AC about this very topic (wifi in the air). Its not a bad watch if you want to learn a bit about it. I get very frustrated when I fly for hours and get on a plane without internet - hopefully those days are coming to an end.

Online at 30,000 feet: How Gogo gets you connected in flight | Android Central
    07-14-14 10:00 AM
    I actually like to be cut off when I'm flying - I get a lot done*

* and I've got lots down in the last few weeks after it turned out that my new house (which still isn't finished and I need to get back to making it finished....) isn't actually connected to the local exchange and I have no phone and no internet...
    07-14-14 10:11 AM
    07-14-14 10:12 AM
    07-14-14 10:36 AM
    WTF is going on here. I am so confused.
    http://bgr.com/2014/07/14/blackberry...Genius+Report)

bungaboy, Mr BBRY, Corbu and 5 others like this.
    07-14-14 11:01 AM
    WTF is going on here. I am so confused.
    BlackBerry Passport: Consumer interest huge, says BlackBerry | BGR

Wearing reinforced pampers permits fence sitting I am told. LoL
    sidhuk, morganplus8, jxnb and 7 others like this.
    07-14-14 11:05 AM
113,256 ... 27242725272627272728 ...