View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    SF with your permission I have to ask something OT. The reason I am asking is because I have known you guys for more than a year now and I constantly read your opinions and participation, so basically you all are virtual family.

So, did anyone make anything of DGLY today? that thing rocketed from 3+ to 9.44.
    Corbu likes this.
    07-10-14 08:27 PM
    A well written article from the Motley Fool about BlackBerry Project ION? Wow, times are definitely changing

http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...-data-20.aspx?

Posted via swift BlackBerry ? Z30!
    07-10-14 08:29 PM
    NOooooooooo the US media would never lie and tell you misinformation. Put your tin foil back on. The US media would never lie for NSA and tell the masses to use outdated and old wide open iphones and Android over top of the line ,secure and can't be beat bb10

Posted via CB10
    Hey guys correct me if I'm wrong but this is a stock thread not a politics one correct? I know a lot of y'all are from countries other that the US but I'm not. I understand everyone has their opinions and I can appreciate that but if we are going to start consistently delving into politics and bashing the country I gave up years of my life to serve I'm gonna have to step out. I like most don't agree with everything my country does, i.e. the nsa probes, but I could say the same of a lot of yours as well. I hope I'm not offending anyone with this but please let's respect each other and stay out of the political banter that destroys a lot of good threads.
    07-10-14 08:36 PM
    A well written article from the Motley Fool about BlackBerry Project ION? Wow, times are definitely changing

Is BlackBerry's Project Ion Big Data 2.0? (BBRY)

Posted via swift BlackBerry ? Z30!
    I swear I read an article of this guy about BB and he was bashing and trashing BB..
    then I read the domain of the site www.fool.com.. I became calm in a minute. lol
    Last edited by tatail; 07-10-14 at 09:22 PM.
    Shanerredflag and wojciechp like this.
    07-10-14 08:44 PM
    SF with your permission I have to ask something OT. The reason I am asking is because I have known you guys for more than a year now and I constantly read your opinions and participation, so basically you all are virtual family.

So, did anyone make anything of DGLY today? that thing rocketed from 3+ to 9.44.
    Wowsa...score (for someone...not me lol)

Eazzy Peazzy
    07-10-14 09:00 PM
    Wowsa...score (for someone...not me lol)

Eazzy Peazzy
    I got in late too.. made two round trips from 7.5-8.5 was good, but very nervy..
    been reading about their patent that got approved.. exciting stuff...
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    07-10-14 09:21 PM
    About time that China gets with the program:

http://www.theverge.com/2014/7/10/58...oyees-database

Wondering what is on the minds of those in the DOD making the decisions to consider anything but BES.
    bungaboy, Corbu, zyben and 2 others like this.
    07-11-14 12:52 AM
    Hey guys correct me if I'm wrong but this is a stock thread not a politics one correct? I know a lot of y'all are from countries other that the US but I'm not. I understand everyone has their opinions and I can appreciate that but if we are going to start consistently delving into politics and bashing the country I gave up years of my life to serve I'm gonna have to step out. I like most don't agree with everything my country does, i.e. the nsa probes, but I could say the same of a lot of yours as well. I hope I'm not offending anyone with this but please let's respect each other and stay out of the political banter that destroys a lot of good threads.
    I agree with you. However, the NSA/spy issue is somehow related to BlackBerry, therefore I think it's legit to provide some informations about the political discussions from countries outside the US and the possible impact to BlackBerry. This is not meant as a statement about US or other countries as a whole.
    I will give my best, to formulate my comments as neutral as possible.
    bungaboy, Corbu, zyben and 1 others like this.
    07-11-14 04:25 AM
    I agree with you. However, the NSA/spy issue is somehow related to BlackBerry, therefore I think it's legit to provide some informations about the political discussions from countries outside the US and the possible impact to BlackBerry. This is not meant as a statement about US or other countries as a whole.
    LoL. This is cartoon in Globe & Mail.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-usa-espionage.jpg
    07-11-14 05:51 AM
    The assumption that BB10 is totaly secure is not valid.
    07-11-14 06:12 AM
    Pump before the dump? LoL

(only 600 shares but it's the thought that counts)

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-nasdaq-july-11-2014-pm.jpg
    jxnb, zyben and Superfly_FR like this.
    07-11-14 06:17 AM
    Pump before the dump? LoL

(only 600 shares but it's the thought that counts)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBRY NASDAQ July 11 2014 PM.JPG 
Views:	977 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	284400
    Hey you never know

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and bizzarothor like this.
    07-11-14 06:27 AM
    Hey you never know

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately . . . you are right. LoL
    07-11-14 06:52 AM
    Bunga Boy, you come in every day, shout 'pump and dump' like a sage, and leave lol. It's hilarious haha.

Posted via CB10
    Bilaal likes this.
    07-11-14 07:10 AM
    I dont see how commentary on the US media never lying etc has anything to do with bbry... talking about merkel having a q10 now because of. It I have no problem with and contributed to that. But delving further into ot commentary and article posts is offensive at least to me. Im not trying to single you out or this issue and I appreciate your willingness to keep it neutral in the forums. Im sure you all would feel the same should the countries be reversed.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    anon(4086547) likes this.
    07-11-14 07:22 AM
    The assumption that it is more secure than everyone else is ..............
    07-11-14 07:29 AM
    I dont see how commentary on the US media never lying etc has anything to do with bbry... talking about merkel having a q10 now because of. It I have no problem with and contributed to that. But delving further into ot commentary and article posts is offensive at least to me. Im not trying to single you out or this issue and I appreciate your willingness to keep it neutral in the forums. Im sure you all would feel the same should the countries be reversed.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Enough already. Please don't prolong what you asked not to take place. Thanks.
    jxnb likes this.
    07-11-14 07:34 AM
    Best Blackberry Development Company (ies) - Jul 2014

Rankings of Best Blackberry Development Agencies and Developers in Canada
    sidhuk, zyben, theRock1975 and 1 others like this.
    07-11-14 07:38 AM
    The assumption that all other operating systems are massively insecure compared to BB10 is valid.

The protected microkernel design is not used in any of the monolithic or hybrid operating systems that exist today as major players. Memory overruns in user allocated memory space never propagate into the protected kernel memory space.

Good luck trying to hack into the core OS itself while it's running.

To date, it hasn't been done. Neither on the Playbook nor any of the BB10 phones.
    bungaboy, Corbu, sidhuk and 8 others like this.
    07-11-14 07:38 AM
    Thank you for that. And btw I have huge respect for your country.
    07-11-14 08:03 AM
    It's Friday. Any predictions?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-crystalball.jpg
    07-11-14 08:06 AM
    BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) Huge Turnaround Story

BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) Huge Turnaround Story
    sidhuk, zyben, morganplus8 and 3 others like this.
    07-11-14 08:20 AM
    From the CBC:

BlackBerry Passport square screen phone preview
    Company targets those who view both documents and images

http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/Techno...ID/2472580111/
    Last edited by Corbu; 07-11-14 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Just noticed this was published earlier on the main CB page. Props to the OP. I don't like to steal...
    07-11-14 08:29 AM
    07-11-14 08:56 AM
    OT for fellow HALO holders:

Getting a boost today from JP Morgan starting coverage on HALO as overweight with a $13 PT.
    Corbu, bungaboy, Mr BBRY and 8 others like this.
    07-11-14 08:56 AM
113,256 ... 27202721272227232724 ...