View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Oh man BBRY is making my day at work really hard today! I wish I was home at look at share doing is green dance.
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-02-14 12:05 PM
    Quite the battle going on

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 12:28 PM
    Maybe a good time to sell and get your money out. If we see a bit of a pullback or profit taking happening, you can always jump back in.

Posted via CB10
    That's not how I roll.

All in and hold on for the ride.
    Corbu, neteng1000, Mr BBRY and 4 others like this.
    07-02-14 01:09 PM
    Seems like the 50 day moving average will cross the 200 this week.
    07-02-14 01:29 PM
    Well its been a good stock day for me.. bbry is green again citi has finally stopped its downward spiral in read by going +.55 . Now when bbry gets to 20$ ill be a happy man.

Sent from my pos android phone pending a BlackBerry upgrade.
    notafanboy likes this.
    07-02-14 02:37 PM
    I think I will take my money and run tomorrow. Looks like BBRY starts with a bang in the early part of the day and then drops till close. I am going to sell early when it is high (I hope) and get out. It can not keep doing what it is doing without an adjustment and I would rather get back in then.
    07-02-14 02:46 PM
    Yea im waiting for a correction to buy in more still negative so buying in just helps to lower my average

Sent from my pos android phone pending a BlackBerry upgrade.
    07-02-14 02:48 PM
    Over exactly one month BBRY has come within cents of a 50% gain. Cheers.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-june-2.jpg
    07-02-14 02:52 PM
    Happy Canada day, July 4th, and BBRY green day everyone.

Here is an interesting off topic for us.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140702_164144.png

Link: http://www.businessinsider.com/chart...&utm_term=Tech Chart Of The Day&utm_campaign=SAI_COTD_070214
    jxnb, rarsen, La Emperor and 4 others like this.
    07-02-14 03:43 PM
    I took some money off the table today. I was green, and we were well above M+8's channel of 9-10.80. I'm hoping to get back in at the bottom of the channel and lower my average.

BTW, M+8, is the channel still intact and was is for BB or BBRY?

BB10 4 ME
    07-02-14 05:02 PM
    I took some money off the table today. I was green, and we were well above M+8's channel of 9-10.80. I'm hoping to get back in at the bottom of the channel and lower my average.

BB10 4 ME
    Hi StormieTwo,

Glad to hear that you are active with BlackBerry again. Today we gapped up and held onto that gap, we touched the top of the channel several times in the first 1/2 hour and backed off from there. The stock did very well again today, showing strength at a time when we are over-bought for this run.

The $ 10.80/shr number is always in US funds as it makes little sense to use the Canadian chart and stock price for TA purposes when the US price leads Canada. The US price is the dominant trading indicator for BlackBerry and so all of my numbers are in US funds. We are still inside the upper channel, it is $ 9.00/shr/US to $ 10.80/shr/US on a closing basis, it doesn't matter if the stock moves a few pennies North/South of those figures, it's still inside the channel. So tomorrow we can look for the stock to try for the third time to break-out of this channel. You would want to see it clear $ 10.90, close above that and hopefully hit some stops that confirm the breakout has taken place. Closing a few pennies above a key number doesn't make it look very convincing and quite often that false "breakout" is destroyed the following day. We need a large volume move and a confirmation of the breakout before we can be satisfied that we have moved into a new range of $ 10.80/shr to $ 12.50/shr. The stock looks firm in here, it was a great day today, I would like to see it prepare a bit longer and work off some of that over-bought issue before we go higher here.
    bungaboy, zyben, sidhuk and 13 others like this.
    07-02-14 06:57 PM

BB10 4 ME
    I sold some too today, to lower my average.
    Play the dips sometimes, but always have BB locked in for the long run in another account.
    07-02-14 07:17 PM
    I am too A-scared to do the day trading at this point in the game.
    Shanerredflag and Mr BBRY like this.
    07-02-14 07:27 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140702_183322.png

Recurring theme ??

Eazzy Peazzy
    07-02-14 08:23 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140702_183322.png 
Views:	1017 
Size:	114.7 KB 
ID:	282456

Recurring theme ??

Eazzy Peazzy
    Would it be evil of me to say good?

Feel bad for the person actually.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and Soumaila Somtore like this.
    07-02-14 08:30 PM
    Would it be evil of me to say good?

Feel bad for the person actually.

Posted via CB10
    Me too, but...must keep repeating for it to sink in.

Eazzy Peazzy
    bungaboy and Corbu like this.
    07-02-14 08:32 PM
    Apologies if already posted...great read:
    http://bizblog.blackberry.com/2014/0...aign=Community Engagement/Empowerment&linkId=8693870

Eazzy Peazzy
    zyben, jxnb, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    07-02-14 08:44 PM
    Apologies if already posted...great read:
    http://bizblog.blackberry.com/2014/0...linkId=8693870

Eazzy Peazzy
    Fixed link

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, sidhuk and Shanerredflag like this.
    07-02-14 08:58 PM
    Hi StormieTwo,

Glad to hear that you are active with BlackBerry again. Today we gapped up and held onto that gap, we touched the top of the channel several times in the first 1/2 hour and backed off from there. The stock did very well again today, showing strength at a time when we are over-bought for this run.

The $ 10.80/shr number is always in US funds as it makes little sense to use the Canadian chart and stock price for TA purposes when the US price leads Canada. The US price is the dominant trading indicator for BlackBerry and so all of my numbers are in US funds. We are still inside the upper channel, it is $ 9.00/shr/US to $ 10.80/shr/US on a closing basis, it doesn't matter if the stock moves a few pennies North/South of those figures, it's still inside the channel. So tomorrow we can look for the stock to try for the third time to break-out of this channel. You would want to see it clear $ 10.90, close above that and hopefully hit some stops that confirm the breakout has taken place. Closing a few pennies above a key number doesn't make it look very convincing and quite often that false "breakout" is destroyed the following day. We need a large volume move and a confirmation of the breakout before we can be satisfied that we have moved into a new range of $ 10.80/shr to $ 12.50/shr. The stock looks firm in here, it was a great day today, I would like to see it prepare a bit longer and work off some of that over-bought issue before we go higher here.
    Thanks M+8!

I've been active with BB since '12, just sitting back reading, reading, and reading some more.

I've been trying to play the dips, nor with as much success as you maybe but I keep trying.

Good luck gang!

BB10 4 ME
    07-02-14 09:13 PM
    So July 2nd came and gone. I was expecting a lot of noise in regards to Z3 India release but everything seems quite.
    Anyway here is a review of the Z3 by BBin Review: BlackBerry Z3 | BBin - India 's Best BlackBerry Community

It is two pages long, some very good videos as well.
    Shanerredflag and rarsen like this.
    07-02-14 11:27 PM
    So July 2nd came and gone. I was expecting a lot of noise in regards to Z3 India release but everything seems quite.
    Anyway here is a review of the Z3 by BBin Review: BlackBerry Z3 | BBin - India 's Best BlackBerry Community

It is two pages long, some very good videos as well.
    Tatail,

I think this was posted (probably by Corbu or Zyben) a ways back, but I wanted to ask if you are in India?
    Is anyone in this thread from India? It would be nice, as we have one from Indonesia in here (somewhere).

We like to plant spies all over the map, so that we have the upper hand when adding to our position. ).
    Mr BBRY, bungaboy, Corbu and 4 others like this.
    07-02-14 11:49 PM
    Tatail,

I think this was posted (probably by Corbu or Zyben) a ways back, but I wanted to ask if you are in India?
    Is anyone in this thread from India? It would be nice, as we have one from Indonesia in here (somewhere).

We like to plant spies all over the map, so that we have the upper hand when adding to our position. ).
    I doubt this was posted long ago, because this was published July 2nd.

No I am not in India. I live in the market capital of the world, New York, NY.
    Mr BBRY, sidhuk and Bacon Munchers like this.
    07-03-14 12:03 AM
    Motorola Moto G vs. HTC Desire 516 vs. BlackBerry Z3: Specifications Comparison
    at http://www.ibtimes.co.in/motorola-mo...parison-603537

Last week, top tier-1 MNC brands – HTC and BlackBerry launched smartphones – Desire 516 and Z3 into the Indian market.
    Both the firms known for their expensive devices and in their bid to make inroads to the burgeoning mid-range sector of the subcontinent (third biggest market in the world), are expecting Desire 516 and BlackBerry Z3 to get traction.
    However, they will be against the feature-rich Moto G, which has stirred up a storm in the mid-range segment in India, giving domestic brands a run for their money. The competitively priced Motorola phone has raised the bar in the industry by offering feature-rich specifications like Gorilla Glass 3 shield, water-resistant coating, latest Android OS and Snapdragon chipset.
    Prospective consumers who are planning to buy a MNC branded phones can look the handsets - Moto G, HTC Desire 516 and BlackBerry Z3.
    The main advantage of MNC branded phones over local devices is that the user can be assured of good after-sale services, except Motorola which is limited to tier-one cities, but going forward the company is expected to establish more service centres in tier-2 cities after getting acquired by Lenovo soon.
    Here is brief description of stand-out features of Motorola Moto G, HTC Desire 516 and BlackBerry Z3:
    Display:
    Motorola Moto G flaunts a 4.5-inch HD (1280 x 720p) screen with pixel density of 329 ppi (pixels per inch).
    [Note: It also boasts of nano-coating on the phone enabling users to take/answer calls even in rain. However, users are warned not to take the phone for a dip in the pool]
    HTC Desire 516 and the new BlackBerry Z3 flaunt same screen size and resolutions - 5.0-inch qHD (960 x 540p) display having pixel density of 220 ppi.
    Processor, RAM, Storage Capacity:
    All three smartphones - Moto G, Desire 516 and Z3 run on the Snapdragon chipsets manufactured by the industry leader, Qualcomm but differ in CPU types.
    Motorola device ships with the Snapdragon 400 series 1.2GHz quad-core processor (Adreno 305 GPU), whereas HTC phone houses a Snapdragon 200 series 1.2GHz quad-core CPU.
    BlackBerry smartphone comes with a less efficient Snapdragon 400 series dual-core processor, but the company has compensated this issue by incorporating sumptuous 1.5GB RAM (highest capacity in this smartphone range), which is very essential in smooth functioning of the device. Other two competitors come with 1GB RAM.
    In terms of storage, BlackBerry Z3 and HTC Desire 516 ship with 8GB and 4GB storage space respectively, with options of expanding up to 32GB.
    On the other hand, Moto G comes in two variants - 8GB and 16GB, but the only downside is that it does not feature microSD card slot.
    Mobile Operating System Software:
    In this aspect, Moto G holds the upper hand over the other two rival smartphones as it runs on the latest Android v4.4.2 KitKat OS. One advantage of having the latest software is that, it will provide more security features, performance enhancing tweaks and user-interface optimizations.
    Whereas, HTC Desire 516 ships with the out-dated v4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS.
    On the other hand, BlackBerry Z3 runs on the new BB v10.2.1; though this a new version, owners will have to settle with limited apps and games compared to Android users, who have access to almost billion applications.
    On the bright side, BlackBerry owners can find solace in knowing that the new BB OS is more secured than Google ecosystem, which is littered with malwares and spywares. Android users have to be very careful while installing apps developed by un-known developers. [Now, Android developers have made huge progress in containing the spywares by incorporating filters in Google Play Store and warn users of malicious activities done by an app in their phone.]
    BB OS also comes with the proprietary BlackBerry� Balance™ technology which offers dedicated profiles to keep work and personal data separate and secure.
    Camera:
    Motorola phone boasts of 5.0-megapixel camera with LED flash on the rear-side and a 1.3-megapixel camera on the front side.
    HTC and BlackBerry smartphones too pack a 5.0-megapixel main camera, but ship with different snappers on the front, the former flaunts a 2.1-megapixel camera, while the latter has 1.1-megapixel camera.
    07-03-14 12:04 AM
    A very quick review by Indian Express
    rarsen, zyben, sidhuk and 1 others like this.
    07-03-14 12:11 AM
    A little detailed review for Malaysian market:

http://www.lowyat.net/2014/07/blackb...-at-storekini/
    zyben and jxnb like this.
    07-03-14 12:19 AM
113,256 ... 27002701270227032704 ...