1110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

694 62.52%
  • No

416 37.48%
    JC coming up on CNBC
    bungaboy and Mr BBRY like this.
    05-28-14 02:11 PM
    That's probably an obvious choice if you're going by fingers in the wind, but if you look at the technology and infrastructure, no one is better positioned than BlackBerry to win this race. Microsoft tried hard and even with the initial support of Ford, it failed (kinda). Apple has been trying for at least 5 years, still no success yet. Google is pushing hard and with purchase of Nest might be viable if it could create a whole system for itself (but to me the odds of that happening is less than the chance of BB getting there first). But what do I know....

Oh, by "loonie tunes" did you mean we are cute cartoon characters or we are stupid?
    I'm obviously not referring to everyone in here, nor would I use the word stupid. I just think it's become a bit cultish in here and that delusional assessments have become standard fare.

I am holding my BB shares, so obviously I don't think BlackBerry will fail. Still, these comments about conspiracies and the media and the masses being fooled or tricked etc are getting really silly.

Join the Cause @ BlackBerry Bootleg Marketing Channel - C003483F4
    chr1sny, anon1727506 and techvisor like this.
    05-28-14 02:16 PM
    I think some folks in here should step back and take a deep breath. It's started to get a bit loonie tunes in here...

...i know I won't get hearts for saying this, but I'll live.

this question was such a transparent set up, perhaps i should have use a tongue in cheek emoticon, if there is one. but, i think its You who needs to take a deep breath...don't worry, be happy Blackberry is bottoming and the longer it takes to complete this bottom, the higher the next rally will be....
    05-28-14 02:17 PM
    I'm obviously not referring to everyone in here, nor would I use the word stupid.
    Why not? Nothing wrong the the word stupid if you really think so. I mean better to be direct than hiding behind cartoon characters or cute animals, no?

I think that it's probably true though that some of us here (myself included) are really strong believers in BlackBerry. We see so much potential in it that we turn a blind eye to signs of strategic flaws and we are paying dearly for that.
    anon1727506, zyben and bungaboy like this.
    05-28-14 02:26 PM
    JC coming up on CNBC
    Can you give a thumbnail summary?
    05-28-14 02:28 PM
    05-28-14 02:35 PM
    Isn't that from March?
    silversun10 likes this.
    05-28-14 02:39 PM
    this question was such a transparent set up, perhaps i should have use a tongue in cheek emoticon, if there is one. but, i think its You who needs to take a deep breath...don't worry, be happy Blackberry is bottoming and the longer it takes to complete this bottom, the higher the next rally will be....
    'the longer it takes to complete this bottom, the higher the next rally will be...'

Need I say more ?

05-28-14 02:45 PM
    'the longer it takes to complete this bottom, the higher the next rally will be...'

Need I say more ?

no, you are done...
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-28-14 02:49 PM
    i cant view it so maybe so??
    05-28-14 02:49 PM
    the SP goes up in AH. What is the news?
    Mr BBRY and bungaboy like this.
    05-28-14 03:31 PM
    JC reiterated cash neutral by Calendar February 2015 with positive CF shortly after. Confirmed strong interest and optimistic about strong sales with the BES 12 systems.

Also chatted about IoT and BlackBerry's place...once again optimistic. Oh...and Z3 to roll out to other markets soon...he was coy but in a good way about its sales to date...smiling broadly.

And...no more large layoffs...they are done with that.

Posted via a Device with Z and a 30
    05-28-14 03:39 PM
    It must be the market opening its eyes to Chris U's CB article - Looking back at the incredible pace of change at BlackBerry in CEO John Chen's first six months | CrackBerry.com

...but really, anyone know what is causing the AH pop?
    05-28-14 03:42 PM
    JC reiterated cash neutral by Calendar February 2015 with positive CF shortly after. Confirmed strong interest and optimistic about strong sales with the BES 12 systems.

Also chatted about IoT and BlackBerry's place...once again optimistic. Oh...and Z3 to roll out to other markets soon...he was coy but in a good way about its sales to date...smiling broadly.

And...no more large layoffs...they are done with that.

Is this AH news? Thanks.
    05-28-14 03:51 PM
    BlackBerry CEO sees company cash flow positive or breakeven end of fiscal year
    Comment made during CNBC interview.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-ahmay.jpg
    Mr BBRY, jxnb, silversun10 and 2 others like this.
    05-28-14 03:53 PM
    Oh please let JC be sandbagging.

Dominate the MCAT C0012A8A6
    05-28-14 03:57 PM
    Is this AH news? Thanks.
    Was Chens interview on CNBC, which was just after market close.

05-28-14 03:57 PM
    05-28-14 03:59 PM
    The more the stock goes down, the more it will go up!

Who cares whether the charts have been any sort of indicator of anything...please send some more charts! I support BBRY and I'll buy shares, no matter what happens!

The whole world is mad - it's a great conspiracy, etc!

Someone has something critical to say - TROLL!

Chen and Co have a plan - it will definitely work because he a star and we love him!

You guys have fun...I think this thread has unfortunately lost a lot of its value, and has descended into a lot of self-delusion and crackpottery. Beam me up or ban me, Scotty...

I do wish there were a thread here where we could share and debate ideas without the cultish fawning lunacy and silly hissing and chanting...if that makes me a troll, fine, but I'd rather be a troll than a goat...

(for the record, I think there are plenty of sensible people in here - no offence intended to you)

05-28-14 04:03 PM
    05-28-14 04:14 PM
    How are your efforts going getting large enterprises to adopt that? Are they understanding that they can manage ios and android as well as Blackberry, your efforts to sort of lure them from other systems, are they working? Yeah. it's working. I'm going to be able to share some metrics when we do our earnings call later on, so by and large it's working
    05-28-14 04:15 PM
    this video should be the opening page before people log in to this Forum.
    oh wait, dont all blackberry CEO's lie all the times? LoL
    Mr BBRY, jxnb and bungaboy like this.
    05-28-14 04:15 PM
    The more the stock goes down, the more it will go up!

Who cares whether the charts have been any sort of indicator of anything...please send some more charts! I support BBRY and I'll buy shares, no matter what happens!

The whole world is mad - it's a great conspiracy, etc!

Someone has something critical to say - TROLL!

Chen and Co have a plan - it will definitely work because he a star and we love him!

You guys have fun...I think this thread has unfortunately lost a lot of its value, and has descended into a lot of self-delusion and crackpottery. Beam me up or ban me, Scotty...

I do wish there were a thread here where we could share and debate ideas without the cultish fawning lunacy and silly hissing and chanting...if that makes me a troll, fine, but I'd rather be a troll than a goat...

(for the record, I think there are plenty of sensible people in here - no offence intended to you)

though day at the office?
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-28-14 04:18 PM
    this video is edited. the original video had cash flow and profits statements.
    Mr BBRY, La Emperor, jxnb and 2 others like this.
    05-28-14 04:20 PM
    Bbuk,

Anyone saying that Bbry can't recover is ignoring what is going on.

Anyone that thinks that the world technologically will look like it does today is delusional.

Two companies have vision. Bbry and Google. Apple is resting on its laurels. And Microsoft only knows how to clone others products.

I honestly think Google will be big in 10 years. Bbry and msft will be fighting. And apple a memory.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-14 04:24 PM
106,775 ... 26262627262826292630 ...