View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Is there anyone can post ER call schedule for the rest of this year.
    I had difficulty to find it on web. Thanks a lot in advance!
    As far as I can see:

Quarterly Results

Fiscal 2015
    Q1 Quarter End: May 31, 2014 Reporting Date: June 19, 2014
    Q2 Quarter End: August 30, 2014 Reporting Date: September 26, 2014
    Q3 Quarter End: November 29, 2014 Reporting Date: December 19, 2014
    Q4 Quarter End: February 28, 2015 Reporting Date: March 26, 2015
    Investor Events - Canada
    bungaboy, sidhuk and john1110 like this.
    04-21-14 10:26 AM
    OT but on a slow moving weekend, showing kids reacting to that ancient Technology known as Walkmans:, somehow makes me feel old.:

Enjoy your Easter
    My Granddaughter had me reading books to her this weekend. One of them had a CD attached with Disney characters on it. I put it in the computer so she could listen to it..... She wanted to know where the movie was. Her experience with Music CD's is 0, she just assumed that all those round disks were movies. Things change...
    garnok, rarsen and bizzarothor like this.
    04-21-14 10:28 AM
    After I sold off all my BBRY stock.
    Dumped all the cash into AMD and I am hoping for some nice gains soon.Not sure if its going to blow up Monday but they may see a nice increase maybe 10%.Good luck to you with AMD .

Now with the BBRY stock,do we really think this is going to fall back to low 6,if so I may jump back in.
    Good call on the AMD. Made some $$$ on that based off your guidance. Up 11% right now!

Posted via CB10
    Jahcure and JLagoon like this.
    04-21-14 10:41 AM
    Good call on the AMD. Made some $$$ on that based off your guidance. Up 11% right now!

Posted via CB10
    Been holding AMD for awhile now, bought at 3. Turnaround is going well, new consoles are selling like hot cakes which is great for them.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 12:44 PM
    FYI .. Finally got the 10.2.1 update from ATT over the weekend. Z10 working much smoother, faster. Will be installing the Android APK next.
    zyben likes this.
    04-21-14 01:46 PM
    FYI .. Finally got the 10.2.1 update from ATT over the weekend. Z10 working much smoother, faster. Will be installing the Android APK next.
    It'a bloody crime that the USA users have to go thru such malarkey for their updates!!! It appears the Canadian carriers are much more considerate of their customers when it come to updates.

Enjoy it!
    morganplus8, rarsen, zyben and 5 others like this.
    04-21-14 02:49 PM
    Been holding AMD for awhile now, bought at 3. Turnaround is going well, new consoles are selling like hot cakes which is great for them.

Posted via CB10
    How high do you see it going next based off the ER? When I viewed the historical charts, seemed like it spiked to the $4.50 range after the last ER in January, and then plummeted.

From what I read, that was their 1st positive ER in some time, so I 'suspect' this time the spike should be equal to or greater than previously, since it is the 2nd positive ER in a row, but today it seems to have leveled off around $4.15~.

Your thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 03:32 PM
    7.09 baby...7.09

Is that a Z30...yes, yes it is.
    Is there any magic with the $7.09 price? It hit 7.10 twice in the past week yet your order is still not filled, I assume.

I couldn't hold any more and bought more shares at $7.20. When this goes back up to over $10 again, I couldn't care less if I bought at 7.20 or 7.09, could I?
    bungaboy and Mr BBRY like this.
    04-21-14 05:08 PM
    Another OT file from the Related Technologies and Security section:

Samsung's fingerprint flop latest biometric cautionary tale | ZDNet
    zyben, Corbu, sidhuk and 3 others like this.
    04-21-14 05:50 PM
    Is there any magic with the $7.09 price? It hit 7.10 twice in the past week yet your order is still not filled, I assume.

I couldn't hold any more and bought more shares at $7.20. When this goes back up to over $10 again, I couldn't care less if I bought at 7.20 or 7.09, could I?
    Hi...no, no magic lol. Just my strike price to add MORE if it hits it...and I'm on the TSX too so a bit away yet...I had a theory that it would drift that low without news over the next couple months, then start a steady rise into next ER and beyond. I don't really need (or should be buying) any more as I have lots already...but if it does go that low again I'll have a hard time not purchasing lol.

Good luck with your purchase.

Last edited by Shanerredflag; 04-21-14 at 07:59 PM.
    Mr BBRY, rim4ever, sidhuk and 1 others like this.
    04-21-14 06:59 PM
    Slow posting lately so lets ask a bit for OT lol

What you guys think of HALO and ACAD, ACAD has had a great run so far recovering grats on those who got it at low 16!! but i'm just reading about 4 insiders selling about 10% each of their stake so thats a bit worrisome. Right now i'm looking to getting back into HALO, still oversold but looks like Bio has flattened and starting to recover and MACD is about to turn positive. THoughts?
    Mr BBRY likes this.
    04-22-14 09:02 AM
    Slow posting lately so lets ask a bit for OT lol

What you guys think of HALO and ACAD, ACAD has had a great run so far recovering grats on those who got it at low 16!! but i'm just reading about 4 insiders selling about 10% each of their stake so thats a bit worrisome. Right now i'm looking to getting back into HALO, still oversold but looks like Bio has flattened and starting to recover and MACD is about to turn positive. THoughts?
    With the size of the sell-off in biotech, it is little wonder that some players had to sell some of their shares. They are invested in a basket of these stocks and when they all drop, they need to go to cash. The pharma sector is on fire today and all pharma stocks are up. ACAD is the darling of pharma stocks in the small group, but biotech is well above their 200-dma and heading quickly to their 50-dma this week. Just about all of them are buys. With HALO, you need to remember that their PEGPH20 is still on hold and that news will become a big event when we find out where they go from here. I wouldn't sell ACAD just because it is rallying, that's proof you bought the winner!
    Mr BBRY, rarsen, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    04-22-14 09:24 AM
    Axial Exchange Brings Patient Engagement App to BlackBerry | Business Wire

Axial Exchange Brings Patient Engagement App to BlackBerry
    Indonesia’s Siloam Hospital Group among First Provider Organizations to Launch BlackBerry Version of Axial Exchange App

RALEIGH, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Axial Exchange, Inc., a pioneer in using mobile applications to deepen the patient’s role in improving outcomes, today announced that its patient engagement app is now available for download from BlackBerry� World, for BlackBerry� 10 smartphones. The company also announced today that Indonesia-based Siloam Hospital Group, a health system that includes 16 hospitals with 3,700 beds and services almost two million patients annually, is one of the first provider organizations to provide its patients with access to Axial’s patient engagement app “My Siloam” via BlackBerry 10 smartphones.1 This initiative is the first national patient engagement application project in Indonesia, and showcases Siloam Hospital’s Group’s commitment to providing the highest quality patient care through innovation, education, and increased patient participation.

With the introduction of the BlackBerry version, Axial Exchange’s patient engagement application is now available on a broad range of mobile devices, including iPhone�, iPad�, and Android� devices, and enables patients to access their personal health information in an easy-to-use interface, helping them learn about their medical condition(s), set medication reminders and alerts, and track progress against designated care plans. Among other benefits, including a new appointment scheduling feature, the application also provides interactive health trackers to monitor weight, glucose, blood pressure, medication adherence, and other metrics that are essential to health and wellness.

[...]

Marty Mallick, VP of BlackBerry World & Global Alliances at BlackBerry, said: “It’s great to see Axial Exchange bring its health management application to BlackBerry. BlackBerry has considerable brand momentum in Indonesia, and we are delighted to support Axial Exchange in making such an innovative app available to the loyal community of BlackBerry users in Indonesia who can benefit from it.”

1 The application is supported by BlackBerry� Z3, BlackBerry� Z10, and BlackBerry� Z30 smartphones.
    sidhuk, zyben, bizzarothor and 3 others like this.
    04-22-14 09:26 AM
    i thought they were dead. LoL
    I hope team haters and doom/gloom realize that how important blackberry is to canada and to the rest of the world.
    BlackBerry ranked as Canada's top tech company for fifth year straight | CrackBerry.com
    04-22-14 09:26 AM
    Hey M8,
    How long does it usually take for a review board to analyze trial results? i'm buying small amount of calls for next month at $9 strike. Even with PEG20 on hold i believe that the stock is still oversold and should correct atleast back to neutral area. Been reading around and like you said before PEG20 is not what holds large value in HALO since the company has many others in the pipeline. Where do you think this may land in the coming weeks?

With the size of the sell-off in biotech, it is little wonder that some players had to sell some of their shares. They are invested in a basket of these stocks and when they all drop, they need to go to cash. The pharma sector is on fire today and all pharma stocks are up. ACAD is the darling of pharma stocks in the small group, but biotech is well above their 200-dma and heading quickly to their 50-dma this week. Just about all of them are buys. With HALO, you need to remember that their PEGPH20 is still on hold and that news will become a big event when we find out where they go from here. I wouldn't sell ACAD just because it is rallying, that's proof you bought the winner!
    04-22-14 09:39 AM
    Hey M8,
    How long does it usually take for a review board to analyze trial results? i'm buying small amount of calls for next month at $9 strike. Even with PEG20 on hold i believe that the stock is still oversold and should correct atleast back to neutral area. Been reading around and like you said before PEG20 is not what holds large value in HALO since the company has many others in the pipeline. Where do you think this may land in the coming weeks?
    OT ALERT!!!

This is just my personal feelings on this Phase-II study halt, .... they are in common ground here, this type of issue has presented itself many times in the past and it will be resolved this time as well. It is great that they picked up on the clotting problem early so as not to have to deal with it later when all of the data was in. The timing was the worst for shareholders as biotech was under pressure during the announcement but that doesn't mean we shouldn't applaud the timing of the issue just because we are fully invested. I too like holding calls on the outcome of the halt in the study as I firmly believe they didn't get enough data in 28 days of enrollment to point the finger at HALO. As with all cases where there are naturally occurring deaths in a study, they had to stop the process and look at the data. They will likely add a blood thinner to the study, or at the very least a box warning on the drug combo going forward. As long as PEGPH20 is helping patients live longer, the study will proceed as planned. I suspect we'll hear something within the next 2 - 3 weeks. They have had the additional data since the 28 day review, they have even more data since the request so there is plenty of numbers to work with and they know what to look for regarding HALO. Finally, the price of the stock discounts the study and much of the future related studies with this drug and we have to remind ourselves that this is a large dose study and not anything like what they have going on in other elements of their research.
    Last edited by morganplus8; 04-22-14 at 10:56 AM.
    04-22-14 09:53 AM
    We are creeping along here on what seems to be the lowest volume I've seen on this stock in years. Only about 3MM shares traded with 2.5 hours of trading remaining. A slow and steady climb nonetheless. YES!

I'm just making a captain obvious observation since this thread is as slow as the trading activity today. For such a long term investor, I can't help but watch this stock ticker hourly waiting for something to happen. Perhaps it has been the extreme volatility I've been accustom to with BBRY. When the action slows, I find myself looking for more. Anywho... have a great day all!

PS - Nice turnaround taking place on many biotechs today.
    04-22-14 12:30 PM
    Let me guess:

Gregg is in at 7.18?

Sorry for the reverse fly by.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 12:45 PM
    i thought they were dead. LoL
    I hope team haters and doom/gloom realize that how important blackberry is to canada and to the rest of the world.
    BlackBerry ranked as Canada's top tech company for fifth year straight | CrackBerry.com
    You don't know how annoying and worrying it is to hear people say "No-one want's a BlackBerry anymore" in 2014. It's more annoying than worrying, but yeah, I thought they were dead too .
    04-22-14 02:50 PM
    Let me guess:

Gregg is in at 7.18?

Sorry for the reverse fly by.

Posted via CB10
    Guess again.

Greg is not in and glad as my other stocks did quite well today. There is lots of time to still make money off of BBRY.

I see you people are rocketing to new heights today!
    04-22-14 02:57 PM
    As a follow-up on the Axial Exchange announcement of today:

BlackBerry takes second step into health IT in two weeks | mHealthNews

As recently as mid-April, the word blackberry within the healthcare realm might just as likely have conjured images of fruit as thoughts about the formerly-venerable handheld computing device.

Since then, however, BlackBerry Limited has made two interesting moves into patient engagement and supercomputing. On Tuesday, the company announced with Axial Exchange that Axial’s patient engagement app is available via the BlackBerry World store for BlackBerry Z3, Z10 and Z30 models.

The deal comes on the heels of BlackBerry buying a stake in NantHealth, a collaboration wherein the companies intend to work toward creating secure supercomputing services integrating analytics, data, and clinical decision support at the point of care.

Taken together, the agreements serve as evidence of BlackBerry appealing to providers and patients, though doing so in distinct ways. Whereas the forthcoming supercomputing services with NantHealth are targeted at caregivers and providers, patients can use Axial’s app to learn about medical conditions, set medication reminders and alerts, and track progress of care plans, said Axial Exchange CEO Joanne Rohde in a statement. Other features include monitoring of blood pressure, glucose levels, medication adherence, and weight.

So the arrangement broadens Axial Exchange’s reach to BlackBerry users looking for a health app while giving BlackBerry another avenue into the world of health IT and care. The investment in NantHealth and promises of future supercomputing offerings are, of course, a bigger deal for BlackBerry than a new product, particularly one like Axial’s that is already available for Android and iOS devices, in BlackBerry’s app store.

But the companies did announce a customer, albeit in Indonesia, by revealing that Siloam Hospital Group, which serves 2 million people annually, “will provide its patients with access to Axial’s patient engagement app.” While it did not estimate what percentage of those patients are BlackBerry 10 users, BlackBerry vice president Marty Mallick claimed in the statement that “BlackBerry has considerable brand momentum in Indonesia.”

Whether this pair of steps marks a bold change in Blackberry’s direction or just an opportunistic grasp toward market share in a healthcare fray currently being industrialized is already a matter of some debate. Less controvertible is that plenty of growth opportunity exists in the mHealth realm — which the firm Research and Markets projects in a recent report will expand by 61 percent between now and 2017.
    BTW, I encourage everyone here to watch the video that is available at the bottom of that link. Fascinating 7 minute interview with Patrick Soon-Shiong, on NantHealth.

I enclose the link to that video, specifically:
    mHN Lightbox Player 2.0

"Patrick Soon-Shiong discusses interoperability and how mHealth and telehealth applies to NantHealth at HIMSS14."

Clinical Operating System, M2M, Cloud, Supercomputing, Genomic Analysis, etc. Good stuff!
    Last edited by Corbu; 04-22-14 at 06:44 PM.
    rarsen, zyben, bungaboy and 8 others like this.
    04-22-14 06:31 PM
    Wow, that is impressive stuff...thx for sharing.

bungaboy and Corbu like this.
    04-22-14 08:28 PM
    Fascinating stuff. Thank you!

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    bungaboy and Corbu like this.
    04-22-14 09:08 PM
    This guy is brilliant. Looking forward to see what they come up with

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-22-14 09:29 PM
    like to buy shares.. but don't know how do I approach.. i don't care of BlackBerry shares drop I have faith in them..

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 09:47 PM
113,251 ... 25742575257625772578 ...