View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    03-16-14 12:01 PM
    Any one likes Google Map? here is the automatic patcher so that it can work without Google services. tested and it works like a charm.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/
    03-16-14 12:50 PM
    Earning expectations our -0.56 eps so I'll be happy with anything better then that and if shares drop if eps is not worse then that then it is complete crook

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 08:14 PM
    I think the Z3 is priced more towards the XL the next model up?
    One point i'd keep in mind regarding the Z3 is how they will probably lower the price as the production # and its "age" will raise.
    I won't be much surprised to find Z3 on the shield as low as $70 after 6 months or so ...
    2 cents, not much more
    03-17-14 04:02 AM
    It's been shown time and time again that meeting or missing earnings has nothing to do with the stock price. Consider December 2012 earnings, they beat massively and stock sold off HUGE. Last earnings they missed huge and stock rallied.

Off topic. Been playing with the Z30 all weekend, after playing ALL DAY on it, battery was down to 46% so not too shabby. Still missing a few favorite Android apps (mostly games, few tools). A lot of my Android apps do not run on the phone, tried downloading them from 1Mobile. Haven't tried the Amazon app store yet. Finally have a working Camera (Google "HTC One purple").

After spending half a year on Android and switching back to BB10, I can see how Android users really feel about the OS. It really does feel like a step backwards in many aspects. I don't mean in functional sense, but just the OS visual design, it's...uninspiring. I really wish there was a way to further customize the look and feel. I also really miss the shortcut bar.

On the plus side, Peek, Hub and Gestures are back!

Earning expectations our -0.56 eps so I'll be happy with anything better then that and if shares drop if eps is not worse then that then it is complete crook

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 07:11 AM
    Martin Chmiel (@SurrealCivic) https://twitter.com/SurrealCivic/sta...21901247410176
    Double bottom advertised ...
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    03-17-14 07:29 AM
    It's been shown time and time again that meeting or missing earnings has nothing to do with the stock price. Consider December 2012 earnings, they beat massively and stock sold off HUGE. Last earnings they missed huge and stock rallied.

Off topic. Been playing with the Z30 all weekend, after playing ALL DAY on it, battery was down to 46% so not too shabby. Still missing a few favorite Android apps (mostly games, few tools). A lot of my Android apps do not run on the phone, tried downloading them from 1Mobile. Haven't tried the Amazon app store yet. Finally have a working Camera (Google "HTC One purple").

After spending half a year on Android and switching back to BB10, I can see how Android users really feel about the OS. It really does feel like a step backwards in many aspects. I don't mean in functional sense, but just the OS visual design, it's...uninspiring. I really wish there was a way to further customize the look and feel. I also really miss the shortcut bar.

On the plus side, Peek, Hub and Gestures are back!
    For your Android apps, sideload Snap. It's a natively built app that gives you access to Google Play.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, Superfly_FR and sidhuk like this.
    03-17-14 08:03 AM
    Somebody in News & Rumors main forum claiming some "HUGE" news about to come out........ also claimed last week that somebody told him Samsung had bought BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 08:34 AM
    Somebody in News & Rumors main forum claiming some "HUGE" news about to come out........ also claimed last week that somebody told him Samsung had bought BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    I just seen that but i doubt that samsung has bought bbry , there could be some big news but i dont think that would be it
    03-17-14 08:46 AM
    Thorstein is back? Hope that is not it!

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 09:13 AM
    Sometime i just shake my head at how this stock moves
    bungaboy and CDM76 like this.
    03-17-14 09:14 AM
    After spending half a year on Android and switching back to BB10, I can see how Android users really feel about the OS. It really does feel like a step backwards in many aspects. I don't mean in functional sense, but just the OS visual design, it's...uninspiring.
    That's very interesting because it's something I heard more and more often lately. Even CB Kevin stated something similar in one of his latest posts.
    About one year ago WP was the only OS with a flat design - and somehow ugly. But this changed very fast, Apple and Google reacted and now the clean, flat design is state-of-the-art and the norm at all platforms - except BB10
    When gradients and shadows and 3d buttons are looking outdated, then BB10 looks outdated (even, when I personally like the design)
    And that's a problem, when BB wants to attract new customers - they just choose the more modern looking Android devices.
    Fortunally there are some rumors, that 10.3 will have a renewed UI ... fingers crossed.
    03-17-14 09:17 AM
    For those interested in reading up in more detail on various MDM solutions here is a nice read from Gartner group: http://www.gartner.com/technology/re...t=140204&st=sg
    03-17-14 09:32 AM
    Flat design and "modern" ... Back in the Windows 3.1 times, you mean (my "taste and colors" perception)
    Corbu likes this.
    03-17-14 09:33 AM
    Sometime i just shake my head at how this stock moves
    It moves this way because there are many making money this way. Just not us "longs". LoL
    sidhuk likes this.
    03-17-14 09:35 AM
    That's very interesting because it's something I heard more and more often lately. Even CB Kevin stated something similar in one of his latest posts.
    About one year ago WP was the only OS with a flat design - and somehow ugly. But this changed very fast, Apple and Google reacted and now the clean, flat design is state-of-the-art and the norm at all platforms - except BB10
    When gradients and shadows and 3d buttons are looking outdated, then BB10 looks outdated (even, when I personally like the design)
    And that's a problem, when BB wants to attract new customers - they just choose the more modern looking Android devices.
    Fortunally there are some rumors, that 10.3 will have a renewed UI ... fingers crossed.
    I think for corporate and the higher end phones it is OK as is. For the Foxcomm deal and lower end handsets, and I don't know if it is possible, a little different default settings or design on the UI would be a great idea. Not a functionality thing, but a different look and feel might be a great tweak in that segment.

Looking like we need $9 to hold as new support. In late Feb. I had hoped $10 level switched from resistance to support, but its looking more and more like $9 is support. I am a round numbers kind of guy, I am sure there is a more technical number, but I also think $10 and seeing double digits has a psychological effect, but that's just me.......
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-17-14 09:36 AM
    It�s definitely for medium and small businesses so maybe companies that have 5-10 employees; the small business like small law firms, small consulting shops, where they don�t have necessarily an IT department
    Do we know if BES10 cloud will bring the ability to use Blackberry Balance to small businesses?
    03-17-14 09:51 AM
    Do we know if BES10 cloud will bring the ability to use Blackberry Balance to small businesses?
    i think that is the whole idea of bes10 in the cloud. Make it cheap enough for small businesses to implement
    bungaboy, rarsen and Superfly_FR like this.
    03-17-14 10:02 AM
    Goldman note out this morning. Cant cut and paste. Expect eps of -.39 vs -.60 due to higher gross margins and lower opex. Expect 40 gross margins. street expects 31%. Expect revenue below street expectations. Reiterate neutral and $9.5 target
    03-17-14 10:36 AM
    How big is Fido Solutions? I see people outraged on Twitter they have stopped carrying BBRY devices.
    03-17-14 10:39 AM
    How big is Fido Solutions? I see people outraged on Twitter they have stopped carrying BBRY devices.
    Fido is not very big the 3 big carriers in canada are Bell , Rogers , Telus
    Then there is Fido , Virgin , Wind
    morganplus8 and cgk like this.
    03-17-14 10:42 AM
    They stopped a while ago so not sure why they are getting all up in arms now. They are the Rogers discount brand.

Posted via CB10
    cgk likes this.
    03-17-14 10:45 AM
    This Fido things is outrageous!!!!

Calling my MLA right now!

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    03-17-14 11:00 AM
    Fido is the biggest of the discount brands.. and they've always carried BlackBerry.

Play Starcraft? Join our Channel: C001242DE
    03-17-14 11:11 AM
    Fido is the biggest of the discount brands.. and they've always carried BlackBerry.

Play Starcraft? Join our Channel: C001242DE
    It's been 3 weeks at least since they pulled them from there site.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 11:22 AM
113,250 ... 25002501250225032504 ...