702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Here, crank this...the neighbors will LOVE you lol:

Is that a Z30...yes, yes it is.
    but this has a much greater chance of pissing off the neighbors

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 10:54 PM
    OT, buy a Sonos system...I'm a music guy from way back and have spent way too much over the years on sound...this thing does most scenarios pretty well (acoustically) but the beauty is "any song, any genre, any time...just love it!!!

lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    03-07-14 10:54 PM
    Hey Shane, I lost your Twitter account. Hook me up man.
    Lol...K, I'll send a PM.

lcjr likes this.
    03-07-14 10:55 PM
    but this has a much greater chance of pissing off the neighbors

Posted via CB10
    LOL...yip, that'll do it

cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    03-07-14 10:57 PM
    OMG Shane. That would never be played on my patio...... That's just wrong.. lol
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    03-07-14 11:02 PM
    OMG Shane. That would never be played on my patio...... That's just wrong.. lol
    Wrong is a matter of opinion. Appreciate what is there. Remember what your parents thought about what you listened too. If one actually listens to what's going on, the appreciation can be there but doesn't have to mean that you like it

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and lcjr like this.
    03-07-14 11:07 PM
    Since Shane started this.... Here's where I come from... Of course Now I'm an executive withing the DoD and a collage graduate, my family constantly reminds me of true values.

03-07-14 11:12 PM
    Not that anyone will really want to, but if so, here is the full album. Totally a concept album so best listened from front to back.

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    03-07-14 11:20 PM
    I actually am liking their arrangements...pretty well laid out for young folk lol. But yeah...not your typical "easy listening" tracks. lol

cjcampbell likes this.
    03-07-14 11:21 PM
    Hey Shane, I went to visit the folks in Oklahoma after the last incident and most everything was the same. Not sure if that's a good thing or not. One thing I did find out is the still and liquor still are still operational and the old cars are still available to restore. God bless rednecks.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    03-07-14 11:25 PM
    Wrong is a matter of opinion. Appreciate what is there. Remember what your parents thought about what you listened too. If one actually listens to what's going on, the appreciation can be there but doesn't have to mean that you like it

You are right my friend.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell likes this.
    03-07-14 11:26 PM
    Hey Shane, I went to visit the folks in Oklahoma after the last incident and most everything was the same. Not sure if that's a good thing or not. One thing I did find out is the still and liquor still are still operational and the old cars are still available to restore. God bless rednecks.
    Lol...right on, home is where things remain the same...and that's a good feeling, (comforting too).

lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    03-07-14 11:28 PM
    K...this is my Canadian classic for the night (and good night)

bungaboy likes this.
    03-07-14 11:30 PM
    Sorry CJ, for some reason I can't quote and am having troubles writing. Just wanted to say I totally respect your opinion and really enjoy going back and forward with you. You're so intellegent and musically inclined. I'm just a redneck who spends hours upon hours researching so I don't end up how my family is. I want to make a mark on life!
    cjcampbell likes this.
    03-07-14 11:37 PM
    Sorry CJ, for some reason I can't quote and am having troubles writing. Just wanted to say I totally respect your opinion and really enjoy going back and forward with you. You're so intellegent and musically inclined. I'm just a redneck who spends hours upon hours researching so I don't end up how my family is. I want to make a mark on life!
    Not sure why you say "sorry" man. I respect you and your opinion. Nothing wrong with being a redneck lol. Be who you are and be proud of it! The moment you're not, is the moment you're you need to be sorry.

I may have my opinion but it's mine. Nobody has to share it. What's really cool is, I really don't care if they do or don't.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-07-14 11:51 PM
    Man it's good to have the old timers still around. Shane and CJ, You guys have always provided not only professional guidance and recommendations, but were also there when I needed someone because of loss (bodily). I'll never forget how much you guys supported me as I supported the families close to me. By the way, the monies we sent to the family prevented their house from being reposesed. It took a few weeks before the Army insurance took effect, but now my buddy's family is taken care of. I wish I could pay you all 1000 times what you offered. The family says thanks and that means alot. You guys are fantastic. I'm proud to be an on-line friend.
    03-07-14 11:52 PM
    You've been drinking haven't you Lenny. Lol

Posted via CB10
    lcjr, jfguay2 and Scott Lefebvre like this.
    03-07-14 11:56 PM
    Superfly_FR: You re not only the most generous, but the most kind. You'll notice I didn't accept any donations from you because the family said they wouldn't accept them. Army paid for everything and the ceremony was unbelievable. Sorry I didn't say this earlier but things got crazy. Thanks Superly_FR for everything.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-08-14 12:02 AM
    Yup.... definitely drinking. emotional and gushy. Lmao

Respect though. 100%

P.S. I'm far from the land of sober

Posted via CB10
    La Emperor likes this.
    03-08-14 12:03 AM
    You've been drinking haven't you Lenny. Lol

Posted via CB10
    Yep, but I need to say thanks again. I could go on but most of the new members won't know what we're talking about. Thanks guys.
    03-08-14 12:04 AM
    you know.... I love my weekends, but I'm torn.... I almost prefer to wake up and see what the market is doing. My weekend mornings are boring. I don't wake up with any excitement. Well, of course I treat myself like an amusement park ride, but those are always just too quick.
    bungaboy and La Emperor like this.
    03-08-14 12:21 AM
    you know.... I love my weekends, but I'm torn.... I almost prefer to wake up and see what the market is doing. My weekend mornings are boring. I don't wake up with any excitement. Well, of course I treat myself like an amusement park ride, but those are always just too quick.
    Believe me, I know what you mean. My house is 9 hours away from where I am now so what do I do here when I'm not travelling north??? I'm in this fuc++++ long-stay hotel in Hell (El Paso).
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-08-14 12:27 AM
    http://www.fairfax.ca/financials/letter-to-shareholders

Fairfax letter is out. It seems Morgan was right about Prem rebalancing his position. Start reading on page 8

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 03:06 AM
    A moment to express my sorrow for the families of those on the Malaysia Airlines jet that has gone missing.

Stand Sure!
    03-08-14 06:06 AM
    Nice easy-on-the-head read for Saturday morning.

BlackBerry CEO meets with White House staff
    Shanerredflag, rarsen and sidhuk like this.
    03-08-14 06:47 AM
113,252 ... 24822483248424852486 ...