View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Hey M8!,
    Looks like there might be news for HALO regarding an insulin on tuesday? know anything about that? the options are showing something but I can't tell if someone just bought 2k Mar 15 calls or sold..

Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc (HALO) will be presenting at the Barclays 2014 Global Healthcare Conference in Miami, FL on March 11, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. ET/11:00 a.m. PT. Dr. Helen Torley, President and Chief Executive Officer, will give a corporate overview.
    Last edited by slipstream89; 03-07-14 at 02:02 PM.
    bungaboy and jmehta22 like this.
    03-07-14 01:48 PM
    Stop with the Chen being "god "talk in this thread. I don't think that, and I believe most in this thread don't think that as well. You will find that garbage in some of the other areas in the CB forums. What I do believe at this time is he has a plan, and vision for BBRY that is the best I have seen in at least 4-5 years that will give the best chance for this company to be successful. Will it will be easy, guaranteed, and without it ups and downs, of course not. Chen is picking spots where he believes he has the best chance to succeed in, and that is what I am excited about The broad consumer device market is not one of them, and I am fine with that from a BB user perspective and more importantly as an investor.

It seems you want BBRY to fight for the sake of fighting in the broad consumer market for the "honor or "coolness" of it all That is definitely not the fight I want.
    03-07-14 02:01 PM
    For SuperFly and the French speaking crowd out there - as well as for everyone else - a minute or so of QNX goodness in the new Audi TT at the Geneva Show:

Nouvelle Audi TT, r�volution int�rieure | Petites Observations Automobiles (P.O.A)

From 2:35 to 3:45.
    03-07-14 02:13 PM
    Latest figures (? : take it as usual with salt&pepper) From Comscore.
    Hey, I'd thought it'll be very bad, as I see the SP under $10 and thought it was related ... but ...

Black not dead: near z�ro ? #thisWasABluff
    that article is confusing because it mentions market share, but comscore measures user base, so saying the user base is about 3.1% does not prevent a market share of zero or near zero in the last quarter.
    Last edited by cgk; 03-07-14 at 02:42 PM.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-07-14 02:24 PM
    03-07-14 02:41 PM
    Chen had my support prior to his 50-50 comments. Even if true these are not words taken lightly by the investors.

Keeping this to himself does not compare to "we will be number three"!
    03-07-14 02:44 PM
    Chen had my support prior to his 50-50 comments. Even if true these are not words taken lightly by the investors.

Keeping this to himself does not compare to "we will be number three"!
    Oh please this comment has been thrashed to death. Its like saying "BlackBerry won't be building cell phones anymore"...enough already.
    03-07-14 02:47 PM
    I liked the Blackberry idea where you had a phone powered tablet but I just can't see Blackberry working on another tablet right now or the near future.
    Hey Greg! Good to hear from you again. Oh, I agree that BB probably won't release another tablet anytime soon or if ever. I just wish they would because we could certainly use them. The Playbook just wasn't enough for what we need I guess. Imagine being able to utilize your tablet everywhere in our secured environment instead of printing out documents and briefings everytime changes occur (very often). Oh well, some things have to wait I guess. Have a great afternoon bud.
    03-07-14 03:01 PM
    OT: I just picked up some HALO.... I am listening Morgan
    OT:

Well just look at what you made me did! LoL

I jumped in to HALO as well . . . . here's to a HALO Mary pass that connects.
    Corbu likes this.
    03-07-14 03:04 PM
    Yup 13.90 lol Have an awesome weekend bro! Would be lovely if M+8 could make a few more suggestions on ones to keep an eye on as I have a little more $$$ to invest in my TFSA.

Hope you all have a spectacular weekend!!
    I sold 1/2 my ECA today and picked more HALO too, we have a scary amount of HALO now so don't tell my wife! I also bought 50,000 shares of THLD at $ 4.95/shr and that is a long term hold for us. A couple of more trades were done in nothing special and now I'm writing Puts against BBRY so I have been very busy. We have owned those ECA shares for several years in some cases so it felt weird selling them now. I still own a big chunk of PSDV too.
    bungaboy, Korepab, Corbu and 6 others like this.
    03-07-14 03:04 PM
    Stop with the Chen being "god "talk in this thread. I don't think that, and I believe most in this thread don't think that as well. You will find that garbage in some of the other areas in the CB forums. What I do believe at this time is he has a plan, and vision for BBRY that is the best I have seen in at least 4-5 years that will give the best chance for this company to be successful. Will it will be easy, guaranteed, and without it ups and downs, of course not. Chen is picking spots where he believes he has the best chance to succeed in, and that is what I am excited about The broad consumer device market is not one of them, and I am fine with that from a BB user perspective and more importantly as an investor.

It seems you want BBRY to fight for the sake of fighting in the broad consumer market for the "honor or "coolness" of it all That is definitely not the fight I want.
    I think we'd probably better move on. I don't think BB should fight for the sake of it, or for honour or coolness. I was expressing concern that without diminishing the incessant, withering attacks on the brand, most of which are the result of punishing losses in consumer market share and popularity, the precious enterprise space is going to become an increasingly isolated and difficult to defend position.

I also think that the current plan is the best we have had in a few years, and I think that BBM has the potential to be worth more than the whole company is valued at the moment. Still, BlackBerry seem to be very weak indeed when it comes to the one area that has had the most brutal and devastating effect on it: public sentiment and brand image. ANY company ignores those at their peril.

Again, I'm going to leave this particular conversation alone as I think it's been exhausted. Long live BB.

Join the Cause @ BlackBerry Bootleg Marketing Channel - C003483F4
    03-07-14 03:06 PM
    I sold 1/2 my ECA today and picked more HALO too, we have a scary amount of HALO now so don't tell my wife! I also bought 50,000 shares of THLD at $ 4.95/shr and that is a long term hold for us. A couple of more trades were done in nothing special and now I'm writing Puts against BBRY so I have been very busy. We have owned those ECA shares for several years in some cases so it felt weird selling them now. I still own a big chunk of PSDV too.
    OT:

I am just at break even on ECA so I'll hold for a bit I guess. Bought some HALO for the first time today.

I missed my boat on WPT!!!! Got some CLNE earlier in the week.

Passing time waiting for BB to do it's thing.
    03-07-14 03:09 PM
    So it's basically rise over run or the slope of the two points.
    Thanks it's so much clearer now.
    That's the formula to build the stairway to the $100 Party. LoL
    La Emperor and lcjr like this.
    03-07-14 03:12 PM
    03-07-14 03:32 PM
    Hey all. Even though today was down, I think it's a pretty good set up for next week. Volume was low so there really weren't many looking to dump. With what I see as the uptrend line, and the golden cross coming, it could just be getting that last bottom cycle out of the way. It's getting awfully tight. (also, I just found my new favorite chart site and wanted to play with it lol )

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screenshot-22-.png
    03-07-14 03:33 PM
    Hey M8!,
    Looks like there might be news for HALO regarding an insulin on tuesday? know anything about that? the options are showing something but I can't tell if someone just bought 2k Mar 15 calls or sold..

Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc (HALO) will be presenting at the Barclays 2014 Global Healthcare Conference in Miami, FL on March 11, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. ET/11:00 a.m. PT. Dr. Helen Torley, President and Chief Executive Officer, will give a corporate overview.
    I personally wouldn't connect the flow of Call Options with imminent news. If it were proven that there was a corrolation between the two, someone would be in huge trouble. If you think about it, 2200 calls this close to expiry could be someone lifting their written calls against their own position and have nothing to do with news itself. The cost of 2,200 calls isn't that much is it? It is possbile that Torley will add some news in the days ahead but it is highly unlikely that it will happen at the conference. Lets hope they release something before they actually do the conference, and then talk about their results. We are expecting plenty of news this month though, can't wait!
    rarsen, cjcampbell, Corbu and 3 others like this.
    03-07-14 03:45 PM
    That's the formula to build the stairway to the $100 Party. LoL
    I think some of the original participants of that $100 party have fallen off the list, but I'm still planning on attending. May have to write a few IOU's to get there and back but I still plan on gracing everyone with my apprearance there. lol.
    03-07-14 03:56 PM
    CJ, you're really getting good at those charts man.
    03-07-14 03:58 PM
    CJ, you're really getting good at those charts man.
    Ha... It's all the program. I just draw like lines, and even then, possibly in the wrong place. It's constant watching and learning. Now that I've found this new site, I can start to play with intraday charts to look for entry and exit points. Today I was watching PLUG and what a perfect setup. I didn't get in because I was just wanting to watch and see if what I learned was going to actually apply and man, if they could all act just like this did... lol. Below is the 1 minute chart for the day and you can see the break and consolidation points pretty clearly. I really like that this site is free, and the chart fills in in real time so no need to refresh. Just plot where you see support and/or resistance and watch it move towards those points.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screenshot-24-.png
    morganplus8, Corbu, lcjr and 5 others like this.
    03-07-14 04:13 PM
    Hi CJ. May I ask which site that is? Thanks!

Those charts look good.
    03-07-14 04:23 PM
    Hi CJ. May I ask which site that is? Thanks!
    www.freestockcharts.com It takes a bit to figure out as it's not overly obvious, but once you find out where everything is, it's super user friendly.
    Corbu, rarsen, Korepab and 2 others like this.
    03-07-14 04:26 PM
    CJ, are you changing your avatar? Yours disappeared here.
    03-07-14 04:29 PM
    CJ, are you changing your avatar? Yours disappeared here.
    Nope. Must be that ****ty Android phone you're using
    03-07-14 04:34 PM
    Nope. Must be that ****ty Android phone you're using
    Doh!! Naw, I'm still at work knocking out a few operations orders before heading out to Beer-Thirty. Papst Blue Ribbon today boys! lol
    03-07-14 04:37 PM
    LoL. OMG Y2K all over.
    Last edited by bungaboy; 03-07-14 at 04:53 PM.
    lcjr and molson0 like this.
    03-07-14 04:42 PM
113,256 ... 24802481248224832484 ...