View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

693 62.77%
  • No

411 37.23%
    Weird thing....Verizon in Southpoint Mall @ RTP, NC had a working Z30 on display. I was quite surprised. Maybe because this is a 'professional' area of high income earners who want the option to get things done faster and not have to deal with the iOS keyboard.

It was a little busy so no rep came by for me to get a feel (would they flat out say to stay away ...going out of business). Too bad. I would have educated some poor sap in a bad way.
    01-22-14 02:29 PM
    67 million shares have been traded , cant wait to see the next short report
    CDM76 likes this.
    01-22-14 02:49 PM
    - Party time, sincerely glad to hear this Canadian company isn't dying.
    01-22-14 02:54 PM
    Been crazy running around and at work, but saw that the stock price is popping. Congrats to you all. Could be overbought at and a little ahead of itself at this price, but enjoy the ride and remember a little pull back and consolidation along the way is a good thing. BBRY isn't saved yet, but it sure is looking better and perception may be changing and that can't be underestimated. GLTA, back to spreadsheets and long a$$ document review...........
    01-22-14 03:35 PM
    Anyone in on Bombardier?
    01-22-14 03:44 PM
    Here comes 11?

EDIT: i GUESS NOT. LOL
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-22-14 03:48 PM
    hit $12 on tsx!!!
    01-22-14 03:54 PM
    no 11$, but went up pretty much 90 cents today...
    01-22-14 04:03 PM
    HOLY why did I sell.... WHYHWHTWHTHWTHAWTHAKRAS'VJKSJFKASL;JFA;LSHVAJEFLAS JF'AJVKLA
    01-22-14 04:08 PM
    01-22-14 04:08 PM
    HOLY why did I sell.... WHYHWHTWHTHWTHAWTHAKRAS'VJKSJFKASL;JFA;LSHVAJEFLAS JF'AJVKLA
    We are on are way to 18
    Korepab and Soumaila Somtore like this.
    01-22-14 04:10 PM
    We are on are way to 18
    FML :/ insano.
    Shanerredflag, CDM76 and Compaqee like this.
    01-22-14 04:14 PM
    Anyone in on Bombardier?
    Nope... good news keeps getting cancelled out with bad news and the bad news is usually worse.
    01-22-14 04:20 PM
    You were otherwise occupied in Japan with some beautiful women and missed the memo from Morgan+8, maybe?

You are young. Lots of opportunities out there for you. (Talking stocks not ladies LoL)
    01-22-14 04:22 PM
    First off, congrats to everyone here on this enormous BBRY bull run. I know many of you are finally seeing some very well deserved green on your holdings. What a great feeling after the roller coaster ride we all have been through since SuperFly started this thread! Let's hope it continues through 2014 like Morgan tells us it will!

So today is officially my first net breakeven day since the UGLY FYE 2014 Q1 Conference Call on June 28th, 2013. I want to start out by somewhat formally introducing myself to this thread. My name is Dan from NY and I am a true BlackBerry LONG shareholder / fan / supporter / power user. I have been accumulating shares on dips (or what I thought were dips) steadily over the past two years (including picking up some nice blocks in the $6's in July '12 and $5's in Dec '13). I was very close to selling some of my shares when we were near $18 pre-BB10 launch, but I couldn't let go without seeing the results of the launch. I've made approx (30) separate stock purchases and never sold a single share since my first purchase of RIM shares in April '12. It's not that I've fallen in love with this company, contrary to what many of my friends and family might believe, it's that I don't believe we've seen the true value of what BlackBerry can be in quite some time.

I initially started investing in RIM for (3) reasons. #1) Because of its strong balance sheet and book value #2) Its tremendous potential to succeed in one (or more) of its channels (BB10, BES, BBM or QNX) and mainly #3) Because it was the contrarian point of view. BlackBerry has had this dark cloud of pessimism over it for the past several years and I've been just waiting for it to clear. I have come to find it almost humorous how analysts, media and the general public are so easily blinded by the past (poor management) and could not see that BlackBerry was undergoing a strategic business transformation and could potentially emerge very lean and mean. I think it is safe to say, those clouds may be on their way out in 2014. Let's hope this is our year boys! Good luck to all! We deserve it!

PS - I'm waiting for the $30/share I deserve too, Morgan!

PPS - I will gladly attend that $100 party anywhere in the world!
    01-22-14 04:22 PM
    Nope... good news keeps getting cancelled out with bad news and the bad news is usually worse.
    They'll be knocking at Ottawa's door looking for more handouts soon.
    cjcampbell and Shanerredflag like this.
    01-22-14 04:23 PM
    First off, congrats to everyone here on this enormous BBRY bull run. I know many of you are finally seeing some very well deserved green on your holdings. What a great feeling after the roller coaster ride we all have been through since SuperFly started this thread! Let's hope it continues through 2014 like Morgan tells us it will!

So today is officially my first net breakeven day since the UGLY FYE 2014 Q1 Conference Call on June 28th, 2013. I want to start out by somewhat formally introducing myself to this thread. My name is Dan from NY and I am a true BlackBerry LONG shareholder / fan / supporter / power user. I have been accumulating shares on dips (or what I thought were dips) steadily over the past two years (including picking up some nice blocks in the $6's in July '12 and $5's in Dec '13). I was very close to selling some of my shares when we were near $18 pre-BB10 launch, but I couldn't let go without seeing the results of the launch. I've made approx (30) separate stock purchases and never sold a single share since my first purchase of RIM shares in April '12. It's not that I've fallen in love with this company, contrary to what many of my friends and family might believe, it's that I don't believe we've seen the true value of what BlackBerry can be in quite some time.

I initially started investing in RIM for (3) reasons. #1) Because of its strong balance sheet and book value #2) Its tremendous potential to succeed in one (or more) of its channels (BB10, BES, BBM or QNX) and mainly #3) Because it was the contrarian point of view. BlackBerry has had this dark cloud of pessimism over it for the past several years and I've been just waiting for it to clear. I have come to find it almost humorous how analysts, media and the general public are so easily blinded by the past (poor management) and could not see that BlackBerry was undergoing a strategic business transformation and could potentially emerge very lean and mean. I think it is safe to say, those clouds may be on their way out in 2014. Let's hope this is our year boys! Good luck to all! We deserve it!

PS - I'm waiting for the $30/share I deserve too, Morgan!

PPS - I will gladly attend that $100 party anywhere in the world!
    Nice to have you with us. Jump in and stay for a while.
    01-22-14 04:27 PM
    Well, isn't this a WTF moment? LoL

Man wears Google Glass to movie, is interrogated by U.S. Homeland Security
    Man wears Google Glass to movie, is interrogated by U.S. Homeland Security - The Globe and Mail
    01-22-14 04:36 PM
    Took a bunch of pictures of watches yesterday and wanted to send them to some people.

Open Pictures.
    Menu
    Select Items
    tap the 11 pictures
    select my gmail account
    enter email address
    send
    gives me option to send full (11MB) or small (5.5MB) which is great as 10MB might not go through. Tap 5.5MB
    Ok.

That is a few steps listed but I can do that in about 30 seconds. Soooo easy. Even better easy to share to BBM contact, or text, or facebook just as easy, same steps.

Also loving 10.2.1 with the next email and previous email arrows so no longer have to go out to the mail box to click into the next unread!

Superb.
    01-22-14 04:46 PM
    Boy i love 2500 dollar days lol
    jfguay2, rarsen and bungaboy like this.
    01-22-14 04:48 PM
    Hey M-8 I know we will see a pullback as we seen on our way to 18 last year. How big of a pullback do you see or do you just see us trading sideways for awhile to correct that overbrought signal
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    01-22-14 04:57 PM
    Hey M-8 I know we will see a pullback as we seen on our way to 18 last year. How big of a pullback do you see or do you just see us trading sideways for awhile to correct that overbrought signal
    If you believe, like I do, that the stock is finished on the downside, we are looking at healthy 10% downside drops at any given time. So support is now around $ 9.80/shr and that number fills a gap made earlier this week. The only thing missing now is the establishment of an uptrend line that is sustainable. I believe that BBRY will fill that gap and I'll be there to write a ton of Puts on the stock. I sold right at the end of the day re: my retirement account and I'll be a buyer on dips here. The combination of a interday low of 10% and some sideways movement and we are looking at plenty of room for a 25% run again. Let's hope Chen does the impossible and stops BBRY from recording losses and writedowns and then you can plan your $ 20.00/shr Plus party this year!
    01-22-14 05:11 PM
    This is the first time since I can remember that the media is swerving on BB's side. Just Google BB and see for yourself.

I see this hitting 14 soon.

Mr. Morgan!

Just a really quick question(s) for you. I will go over your posts from various dates to learn a bit more but for now, just an overview on the way you analyze companies.

What are a couple major basic factors you look for in determining if a company is undervalued? Also, how much does the media play these days in your opinion in setting the stock price?

What are 2-3 basic TA points a newcomer should take into account for trading?
    Corbu and CDM76 like this.
    01-22-14 05:58 PM
    This is the first time since I can remember that the media is swerving on BB's side. Just Google BB and see for yourself.

I see this hitting 14 soon.

Mr. Morgan!

Just a really quick question(s) for you. I will go over your posts from various dates to learn a bit more but for now, just an overview on the way you analyze companies.

What are a couple major basic factors you look for in determining if a company is undervalued? Also, how much does the media play these days in your opinion in setting the stock price?

What are 2-3 basic TA points a newcomer should take into account for trading?
    funny how when you have a plan, a leader and some decent PR, the news coverage changes. It's why I am so skeptical over media conspiracies. Now we benefit!!! Chen knows how to play the media and conf call game and all of a sudden sentiment and thenSP turn around. Coincidence???
    01-22-14 06:41 PM
    The stock hasn't been this high since June.
    Reed Richards and BergerKing like this.
    01-22-14 06:59 PM
104,900 ... 23762377237823792380 ...