View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Was about to post this. Great for the CEO to be featured on CNBC with an article he wrote.
    12-30-13 08:17 AM
    This has to be a concern for the QNX Automotive arm of BB.

Google and Audi plot new front in Android vs. iOS war | The Verge
    I view this as a positive integration of QNX technology (BBRY) and Android (Google), much like the cross-platform capabilities we've already seen demonstrated with BBMx and its relationship/capabilities to run with IOS and Android. Don't forget that Bentley, the poster child for QNX vehicle integration, is a member of the Volkswagen/Audi group and all of their associated brands. Guess we'll find out at CES what's up but my bet (or hope) is that there's potential for an even stronger BBRY/Google relationship in the future.
    12-30-13 09:05 AM
    Well, this is interesting. Apple is listed as a strategic partner under automotive on the QNX site for Graphics & Multimedia. Looks like the list has been updated from the last time I checked.

Strategic Partners
    12-30-13 09:09 AM
    This has to be a concern for the QNX Automotive arm of BB.

Google and Audi plot new front in Android vs. iOS war | The Verge
    I'm surprised that any manufacturer would want a to partner with Google or iOS for in car operating systems. Would you want to drive in a car that runs the risk of being hacked into and manipulated? I would not. QNX powered cars only for me please!

I would love for a third party to be at a show like CES to demonstrate vulnerabilities in the operating systems of the competition.

I hope BlackBerry has something big lined up for us at the show as well!

Posted while peeking and flowing on my incredible BBQ10! ?
    rarsen, bungaboy and zyben like this.
    12-30-13 09:54 AM
    A strategic partnership integrating QNX with iOS and Android means that Blackberry can will continue to license low-margin QNX to auto makers while iOS and Android manufacturers sell more smartphones and tablets.
    12-30-13 10:03 AM
    Looks like the stock is poised to rise again.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-30-13 10:03 AM
    I like the way ceo is building momentum leading in to CES. I remember reading some where that blackberry will be introducing new technology at CES. Perhaps during last earning call.

Posted using Z30. Best phone in the world.
    Corbu, bungaboy and Greened like this.
    12-30-13 10:34 AM
    I like the way ceo is building momentum leading in to CES. I remember reading some where that blackberry will be introducing new technology at CES. Perhaps during last earning call.
    Indeed. That's what he said:

'Let’s go to QNX, which is probably one of the crown jewels. Every time I come here, or partners call me, and customers call me, they really really want to work with us on QNX. It is an embedded technology, a microkernel technology. Most of you know. We dominate the automotive industries, at 40 OEMs and in all kinds of types of platforms in cars. In fact, we’re going to showcase one at the CES show, January 6 to 9, I believe, in Las Vegas. So if you happen to be there, please stop by our booth to take a look at our new technology there.'
    Last edited by Corbu; 12-30-13 at 12:50 PM.
    bungaboy, rarsen, Greened and 3 others like this.
    12-30-13 10:46 AM
    This exactly Corbu. More fuel for the fire and there's lots of room on the QNX "Strategic Partners" website panel to fit "Google" alongside Apple and the others (they're already on the larger list but not the "strategic" one...yet). I have a feeling there's more than a new technology announcement coming our way next week!!
    12-30-13 10:58 AM
    I think, you are right. I didn't recall seeing Apple as a QNX partner a few months ago.

Well, this is interesting. Apple is listed as a strategic partner under automotive on the QNX site for Graphics & Multimedia. Looks like the list has been updated from the last time I checked.

Strategic Partners
    bungaboy, sidhuk, Korepab and 3 others like this.
    12-30-13 11:14 AM
    Lagoon! would you mind putting up a chart just becuase we havnt seen one in awhile itll be greatly appreciated!

btw. M8 hope your recovering well!
    Corbu, sidhuk, Korepab and 5 others like this.
    12-30-13 11:25 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-images-16-.jpg

GREEN.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 12:18 PM
    BGR's very own Jonathan Geller has some news, waiting on article to go up..
    12-30-13 12:39 PM
    BGR's very own Jonathan Geller has some news, waiting on article to go up..
    This is your chance to be 'people familiar with the matter'.
    Go ahead, post it here!
    12-30-13 12:45 PM
    I think, you are right. I didn't recall seeing Apple as a QNX partner a few months ago.
    I think their partners page has been revamped. Before, they were all listed on one page, now, they're categorized.
    12-30-13 12:48 PM
    This is your chance to be 'people familiar with the matter'.
    Go ahead, post it here!
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-nsisorg.png

Update: Nothing to report. He trolled.
    12-30-13 12:49 PM
    Geller claimed BlackBerry doesn't do a single thing better than Android. One big flame bait piece.

Posted from my Z30 via CB10.
    12-30-13 01:00 PM
    Geller claimed BlackBerry doesn't do a single thing better than Android. One big flame bait piece.

Posted from my Z30 via CB10.
    it was a little too tabloid for me with no new or redeeming information.

It appears to me that maybe apple's contract with him is not being renewed for 2014 and that samsung has signed him up.

it remains obvious that blackberry still owes him money... or a z10 to test out... lmao...

what a loser.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    12-30-13 01:30 PM
    I had never heard that point he made about BlackBerry employees being able to see BIS emails and messages in real time. Can anyone can corroborate this?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 01:47 PM
    I had never heard that point he made about BlackBerry employees being able to see BIS emails and messages in real time. Can anyone can corroborate this?

Posted via CB10
    Yes.
    12-30-13 02:50 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (16).jpg 
Views:	1159 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	234596

GREEN.

Posted via CB10
    RED
    12-30-13 02:51 PM
    LOL. Please you are killing me. The iphone is hands down the most outdated smart phone on the market today. People Are dropping iPhone for mostly android but some are getting bb10 or WP8 phones. Ex iphone users can't believe how pathetic their iPhone is to whatever phone they happen to choose. Lol an iPhone.. some people are really funny.

Posted via CB10
    Unbiased sales statistics say you are completely wrong, Your biased opinion might be otherwise, but the numbers speak for themselves. It's not even close.
    techvisor and johnfenno like this.
    12-30-13 03:20 PM
    RED
    Not quite sure why you seem happy about this. After all, didn't you "jump back in" around $7.30 with a measly 2000 shares, if my math is correct than you my friend are just like the majority of us here and are in that very RED which you seem to be enjoying.

You have gone from well respected, to respected, to a complete joke.
    12-30-13 03:47 PM
    Even. Or such.
    Nite gang!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20131230_231540.png

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 04:16 PM
    I'm satisfied with the stock price for the moment. It was under six bucks not to long ago. To be honest, I'd love to price to stay around $7-8 for a couple of months so that I can buy more at that price before things hopefully improve.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR and bungaboy like this.
    12-30-13 04:30 PM
113,256 ... 23092310231123122313 ...