View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Hey Morgan, didn't figure you broke the 1K posts !
    And since the Kid is not around and you certainly miss his party babes ...
    Let's make a combo !!!

Attachment 225020

Congrats !
    I'll see your pair...and raise you...
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-28-13 03:58 PM
    I tried to search on BBM for Morgan's investment channel, but, I mistakenly typed in: organ investment, instead.
    Shoulda seen all the hits I found.
    11-28-13 04:04 PM
    You sick puppy lol

Posted via CB10
    Randeman likes this.
    11-28-13 04:21 PM
    Okay, let's not start a string of messages wanting to jump onboard here, it is safe to say that you know who won't be invited. Don't worry about who will be invited here, that number is in the 95% area on this thread. I don't want to feed those who hate BBRY, that's all. I'm all in on BBRY, I'm actually going to add 10% more shares to the count and sit back for a few quarters and get my much deserved $ 30.00/shr for this one.
    Hi Morgan please add me to your channel. I've jumped on xoma and only wish I found this board a few months ago to jump on halo recommendation.

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8 likes this.
    11-28-13 04:23 PM
    Working fine for me. I'm searching through some Channels and developing my own. I noticed that JLagoon setup his first Channel on BBM and I did mine earlier in the day too. I have to tell you, I love this thing!
    Okay, I probably didn't answer your question, yes, everything is working for me on BBM.
    What's JLagoon's channel?

Guess I should've quoted and asked JLagoon. :}
    11-28-13 04:41 PM
    http://www.mobilitytechzone.com/topi...ng-what-we.htm

This article sheds some light on exactly what I was saying. Consumers have been fooled for quite a while, not knowing what a phone is really about. Read up guys!

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and zyben like this.
    11-28-13 04:54 PM
    Hey Morgan,

Could you please let us know what your bbm channel is?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 06:14 PM
    Seeing as we are after hours, and it's quiet in here, I don't feel like I'm disrupting.....There are two that I'm watching and one of which I'm in. We've got UR.TO and DHX.TO. I'm in UR and think this sucker can blow up. What a great story and huge potential. The other, DHX, which still has a bunch of hoops to jump through which is why I think Mr.Market had it pull back from the days early high as opposed to running... great potential if all aligns as they think it might. My main concern looking forward is the Disney contract ending in 2015 and the inability to renew.
    11-28-13 07:01 PM
    Guys I'm excited. My birthday is next week and I was just talking to my fianc� ( we just got engaged) about my birthday present and she said shes gonna be me the z30 where's the best place to get it???

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 07:48 PM
    Anyone who's interested in checking out my business channel iLEET Designs, check it out. (Kinda off topic, I know, but it does have to do with BlackBerrys to say the least). It's down there...
    11-28-13 07:52 PM
    Hello everyone. I am a long time reader, but this is my first post. Just wanted to say thank you. And a special thank you to Morgan both for his bbry efforts as well as stock picks. The gains in halo have offset my losses in bbry to some extent. I still have work to do but the work is a little less because of Morgan. I still believe in Blackberry though, and will hold my shares.
    Last edited by erbby; 11-28-13 at 10:49 PM.
    11-28-13 10:07 PM
    Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'm going to have plenty of down time in the weeks ahead, starting this Saturday so I thought I would try to develop a clean and simple Channel that solely puts out recommendations for investments. There won't be any filler topics like "how to use options" etc., you come to the Channel to review the latest investment idea and look at the argument in favour of placing the investment. There will be around 5 - 6 ideas and that's it. Some conversation and some investments and not much else. All communication will be via BBM-X so that's pretty cool. Real-time communication on hot trades for the select few! I opened a new trading account just for this purpose, it is to mirror my wife's TFSA account which must be the largest TFSA account in Canada. The goal is to try and keep up with that account.

I have a new trade fiqured out and I'm going to place it over the next few days and boy am I pumped about this one. So I'll see if I can put something together to share my ideas with a select few. Be patient, this will take a bit of my time to figure out!
    OK Mister, but only if you keep some of us on the 'inside' incase things go south!
    morganplus8 likes this.
    11-28-13 11:39 PM
    How BlackBerry stands to benefit from NSA snooping allegations

How BlackBerry stands to benefit from NSA snooping allegations | Firstpost
    11-29-13 07:00 AM
    BlackBerry still has big appetite for apps

John Chen, BlackBerry's interim chief executive officer, singled out the enterprise division as one of the key areas for future growth after he took over the leadership of the struggling company from former chief executive Thorsten Heins earlier this month. And that means business applications will remain important for BlackBerry as it attempts to turn around its declining market share.

"One of the things we are really interested in is going back to that enterprise and business-oriented development community and working with them," Saunders said.

The market is getting saturated with apps designed strictly for consumers, but there is a lot more opportunity for apps aimed at doctors, sales forces and corporate executives on the go, he said.

"The mobile application wave is just starting to come to large-scale enterprise now," he said.
    11-29-13 07:05 AM
    Hey Plasmid. Can you double check SF's method? I thought our was we bit different? LoL

(Us market is closed SF and no major news, i hope you ll allow some extra fun posts?)
    Holding the volume buttons (both + &-) works on my Z10.

Sorry about the tardy reply. Invited my staff and their families over for dinner yesterday, so spent the whole day cooking hosting.

Catching up on the thread and now have a new favorite number. Sure, zero was the most complex number and was the latest number to be invented, but I now have a different reason to like it

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, Corbu, sidhuk and 2 others like this.
    11-29-13 08:10 AM
    Next-gen BlackBerry phones rumored to have 8-core processors
    Funny how it reports that z10 will come in 2014
    FWIW, I was speaking with someone that may or may not have information on the matter , they hinted at the fact that "a" new device is in the works. Did not indicate more than one, and gave me no new details (typically tight lipped).

For now, I'm thinking about snagging a Z30 at employee discount ($349) from one of my buddies, just depends on if I can find out more info on release timeline of this supposed upcoming touchscreen model.
    11-29-13 08:38 AM
    BTW, didn't see this news anywhere but the KW record, might be of some interest. BB still pushing for native apps. It was a slow day at the office, wish I knew this was going on yesterday, I might have tried to sneek in.

BlackBerry still has big appetite for apps
    11-29-13 08:40 AM
    Just thinking of this. If I bought my shares on the TSX, so in CA devises, and that since I bought them, the CA dollar has lost ground to the US dollar, this means that I am benefiting from the devrease in value since the market is adjusting in between BBRY on Nasdaq (US $) and BB on the TSX (CA $) So the more the CA $ losses ground, the more I benefit. Is that right?
    Randeman and bungaboy like this.
    11-29-13 08:45 AM
    And on another topic, the 27 playbooks I ordered for friends and family through my BBRY contact (they had a clearance sale of their LTE MODEL for 60$ internally) are being delivered today. I have done my share to give more exposure to BBRY. What have you guys done today?? !! :-)
    11-29-13 08:51 AM
    And on another topic, the 27 playbooks I ordered for friends and family through my BBRY contact (they had a clearance sale of their LTE MODEL for 60$ internally) are being delivered today. I have done my share to give more exposure to BBRY. What have you guys done today?? !! :-)
    I shared a cool BBM channel with my daughter ..... so there, in your face! LOL
    11-29-13 08:56 AM
    Wow. I'll gladly take one for 60$. Wanna hook me up?

Posted via CB10
    sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    11-29-13 08:57 AM
    Just thinking of this. If I bought my shares on the TSX, so in CA devises, and that since I bought them, the CA dollar has lost ground to the US dollar, this means that I am benefiting from the devrease in value since the market is adjusting in between BBRY on Nasdaq (US $) and BB on the TSX (CA $) So the more the CA $ losses ground, the more I benefit. Is that right?
    That's basically right. As with any other such thing, however, if you leave the gains on paper then you haven't really benefited yet. Only thing that matters is where things stand when you sell, or buy more.
    cjcampbell, jfguay2 and bungaboy like this.
    11-29-13 08:59 AM
    ZOOM is in overdrive drive today. Seriously appropriate company name. lol
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    11-29-13 09:00 AM
    Yeah can you get your inside guy to hook me up with a z30?

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-29-13 09:12 AM
    What's JLagoon's channel?

Guess I should've quoted and asked JLagoon. :}
    Hi Randeman; it was just a first test channel. I'll let you know, when I decide to create one that I can maintain with regular updates.
    11-29-13 09:25 AM
113,256 ... 22382239224022412242 ...