View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    How would media spin this xbbm negatively? Any one in a mood for brain storming? Troll? Or mrs statcounter you can jumpin with some good graphs.
    Edit: The JD has some what extra kick tonight. LoL
    10-21-13 10:01 PM
    Z30 all unlocked. God I love this mobile. My trusty old Z10 is now my backup mobile. Posted by my new Z30!!!

Posted via CB10

Did you get the external battery in the box?
    10-21-13 10:10 PM
    How would media spin this xbbm negatively? Any one in a mood for brain storming? Troll? Or mrs statcounter you can jumpin with some good graphs.
    Haha.. I'm on bowls and beer tonight.
    sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    10-21-13 10:12 PM
    I'm a fairly heavy user of whatsapp and wechat due to friends oversea. I like BBM, I think it will reignite a lot of ex bb users that are currently on other platforms. Baby step here I think, no video yet and voice notes could be a little easier on android. Not sure about iPhone. It will be a serious competition to whatsapp if the team can improve and add the standard features to it.

The only negative spin I can think of is lacking the standard features to draw users away but this is a good start if you ask me.
    10-21-13 10:14 PM
    BBM still trending on twitter: India - France - Indonesia - Mexico - Nigeria - Philippines - UAE This list is not exhaustive but gives you an idea of BBM's impact

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-indiabbm.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-francebbm.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-indonesiabbm.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-mexicobbm.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-nigeriabbm.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-phillipines.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-uaebbm.jpg
    10-21-13 10:21 PM
    I'm a fairly heavy user of whatsapp and wechat due to friends oversea. I like BBM, I think it will reignite a lot of ex bb users that are currently on other platforms. Baby step here I think, no video yet and voice notes could be a little easier on android. Not sure about iPhone. It will be a serious competition to whatsapp if the team can improve and add the standard features to it.

The only negative spin I can think of is lacking the standard features to draw users away but this is a good start if you ask me.
    It does have voice notes.
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-21-13 10:23 PM
    It does have voice notes.
    My bad I meant to say no video only. I noticed the voice notes and personally would like it with a easier access button but that's just me, hard to please sometimes.
    sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    10-21-13 10:26 PM
    BBM still trending on twitter: India - France - Indonesia - Mexico - Nigeria - Philippines - UAE This list is not exhaustive but gives you an idea of BBM's impact

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Indiabbm.JPG 
Views:	1092 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	212587Click image for larger version. 

Name:	francebbm.JPG 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	212588Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Indonesiabbm.JPG 
Views:	1094 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	212589Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mexicobbm.JPG 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	212590Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nigeriabbm.JPG 
Views:	1093 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	212591Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Phillipines.JPG 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	212592Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uaebbm.JPG 
Views:	1095 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	212593
    I feel like this is US presidential election results count on tv. Except it is world wide LoL.
    bungaboy and Soumaila Somtore like this.
    10-21-13 10:26 PM
    My bad I meant to say no video only. I noticed the voice notes and personally would like it with a easier access button but that's just me, hard to please sometimes.
    baby steps bro, baby steps. LoL i didnt think that the management would allow xBBM to be released this early. Never mind videos and voice support. I am just glad that they let it happened if you ask me. I hope they take advantage of this momentum and start adding other features like voice video and channels along with bbm secure push email along with data compressor like this company Onavo extend does it for iphones and android.
    10-21-13 10:47 PM
    Did you get the external battery in the box?
    Nada :-(

Posted from my gorgeous Z30
    10-21-13 11:03 PM
    A guy I know just posted this in a BBM group...

"Haha my son is getting so frustrated. All his friends already have BBM up and running and he's still waiting. He's getting really upset. This is so good man. The pigs are flying tonight. "

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 11:20 PM
    baby steps bro, baby steps. LoL i didnt think that the management would allow xBBM to be released this early. Never mind videos and voice support. I am just glad that they let it happened if you ask me. I hope they take advantage of this momentum and start adding other features like voice video and channels along with bbm secure push email along with data compressor like this company Onavo extend does it for iphones and android.
    Heh I know, got about 20 friends signing up so far, at this rate I might need to buy a few calls to get myself back in the play.

Morgan, looking for your opinion on what calls you think would be worthy to buy and thoughts thnx
    10-21-13 11:22 PM
    I downloaded it early this afternoon and still no activation.
    10-21-13 11:57 PM
    I downloaded it early this afternoon and still no activation.
    Strange, a few of my friends are saying the same thing too. I'm glad this is finally a green light and hopefully the team step up and provide good support to leave good impression on those who are coming over.
    10-22-13 12:08 AM
    10-22-13 01:52 AM
    Wow wow. 1 st batch 6 million 2nd 5 million... new users of BBM! This going to be MEGABBM!

"MegaBlackBerry doesn't fit in the avatar box..."
    10-22-13 02:38 AM
    It's trending worldwide now.
    10-22-13 03:16 AM
    [jokerant]

No BBM for ipood1 nor I pods ?
    Really ?

[/jokerant]

Have a nice day gang!

That's from my awesome Z30.
    bungaboy, Ribes Nigrum and sidhuk like this.
    10-22-13 03:50 AM
    BBRY should charge a buck or two to activate the BBM video and other features on Iphone and Android phones.
    10-22-13 04:49 AM
    I would have thought that BBRY would have shown some positive movement when BBM was introduced.

Instead is seemed to go down. Why?
    10-22-13 05:40 AM
    Why would you expect a post I've movement linked to release? I didn't

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 05:51 AM
    I think GW Bush put it best....."There's an old saying in Tennessee ..... that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again."
    Looooooooooooool!!! +over9000

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 06:02 AM
    If you head over to the current New Posts, on the BlackBerry forums page, you will see that over 80% of the posts are from Discover BBM Groups.

BlackBerry wins, CrackBerry wins.
    jxnb, cjcampbell, sidhuk and 3 others like this.
    10-22-13 06:07 AM
    If you head over to the current New Posts, on the BlackBerry forums page, you will see that over 80% of the posts are from Discover BBM Groups.

BlackBerry wins, CrackBerry wins.
    definitely a turn around in the psychological death spiral BB was in.

OK, bidders place your bets!!!
    What the stock market does at this point is irrelevant,
    The only thing that counts now is any new bids.
    10-22-13 06:43 AM
    Not sure if the stock market will move much until we see official download numbers from BlackBerry or some sort of monetization for BBM (this probably won't happen until any deal has gone through) and last of all, if we get any offers higher than $9, based off the worth BBM potentially has (this may not happen until we see just how well BBM is doing regarding download/subscription numbers.

Didn't stock go down when Thorsten announced cross platform BBM? Investors aren't too divided, from what I remember.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 06:53 AM
113,256 ... 21182119212021212122 ...