View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Where are you seeing this "trending hard"? Here's the trending topics I got at 17:15ESTI can't see anything BlackBerry related.
    Here's the US and Canada. Just the cure for your myopia.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-usatrend.jpg The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-canadatrend.jpg.
    10-21-13 05:20 PM
    Twitter followers:

WhatsApp = 1,076 million
    BBM = 0,347 million

hehehe :-) Let's see what it says by the weekend.
    10-21-13 05:21 PM
    this says alot!!!
    Kazz
    @MarketWatch $BBRY - BBM on Google Play. 12000 comments at 4.5 rating. Most negative comments from those waiting to download....
    User ID:http://twitter.com/kazzzykid/User IP:
    28 Minutes Ago
    10-21-13 05:28 PM
    this says alot!!!
    Kazz
    @MarketWatch $BBRY - BBM on Google Play. 12000 comments at 4.5 rating. Most negative comments from those waiting to download....
    28 Minutes Ago
    So I guess this means nobody wants BBMx right...DOH....This is going to be a very interesting week.
    10-21-13 05:30 PM
    So I guess this means nobody wants BBMx right...DOH....This is going to be a very interesting week.
    XBBM dead on arrival. Too little too late.
    "are you takin to me?"
    LoL
    I better get to the gym before it is too late.
    This going to be interesting. Indeed
    10-21-13 05:35 PM
    XBBM dead on arrival. Too little too late.
    "are you takin to me?"
    LoL
    I better get to the gym before it is too late.
    This going to be interesting. Indeed
    Get some good pumps in brother!!!!
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    10-21-13 05:37 PM
    Get some good pumps in brother!!!!
    gigidy...
    10-21-13 05:42 PM
    Here's the US and Canada. Just the cure for your myopia.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	usatrend.JPG 
Views:	652 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	212499 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canadatrend.JPG 
Views:	653 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	212500.
    As I mentioned, those results are tailored to your interests. You are following at least one BBM related account, are you not? To see the actual trends, log out from your account.

this says alot!!!
    Kazz
    28 Minutes Ago
    Just for perspective, 4,478,587 ratings for WhatsApp. BBM simply has to sustain this first-day pace for more than a year to catch up. The pent-up demand obviously doesn't last for more than a couple of weeks. To keep the pace, network effects need to kick in assuming satisfied users manage to convince non-users to join up.
    10-21-13 05:49 PM
    As I mentioned, those results are tailored to your interests. You are following at least one BBM related account, are you not? To see the actual trends, log out from your account.

Just for perspective, 4,478,587 ratings for WhatsApp. BBM simply has to sustain this first-day pace for more than a year to catch up. The pent-up demand obviously doesn't last for more than a couple of weeks. To keep the pace, network effects need to kick in assuming satisfied users manage to convince non-users to join up.
    Dude... can't people on a BlackBerry fan site have a moment to enjoy something BlackBerry related without someone coming in to **** on their parade? After a few hours, there are over 16k ratings. That's not too shabby. Whatsapp has been out for years.

EDIT - Since posting this it's up to 18K+
    Last edited by cjcampbell; 10-21-13 at 06:12 PM.
    10-21-13 05:55 PM
    Good job!
    I am wondering what his problem is?
    Did we ask him to join the party? I doubt it!
    Dude... can't people on a BlackBerry fan site have a moment to enjoy something BlackBerry related without someone coming in to **** on their parade? After a few hours, there are over 16k ratings. That's not too shabby. Whatsapp has been out for years.
    10-21-13 06:06 PM
    Z30 all unlocked. God I love this mobile. My trusty old Z10 is now my backup mobile. Posted by my new Z30!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 06:21 PM
    Here she is my brothers!
    Attachment 212485

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 06:24 PM
    Z30 all unlocked. God I love this mobile. My trusty old Z10 is now my backup mobile. Posted by my new Z30!!!

Posted via CB10
    At least one thing I was right about
    Glad you love it!

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 06:27 PM

Those results are not related to any twitter account. It is an independant site which measures twitter traffic. But carry on receiving results which are tailored to your interests.

Here's the UK and South Africa

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-uktrend.jpgThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-southafricatrend.jpg
    10-21-13 06:42 PM
    Last for tonight, thanks to CB
    http://crackberry.com/good-start-bbm...one-apps-chart

That's from my awesome Z30.
    10-21-13 07:00 PM
    How is the auto dim brightness on your model? I have used the euro model and canadian model is STA100-5. I wonder of it is any different than what I had? also where did you get unlocked from? Rogers is not replying to reservations, and I am thinking of using one of my Telus accounts to get z30 and then unlock it to Rogers. This LG G2 is a good phone, but typing and push email is not up to BB10. plus stupid bright blinking light at night once it gets fully charged.
    I used CellUnlocker dot Net. $24.95 USD took about 8-9 hours on Friday.
    10-21-13 07:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    Exactly the same pour moi.
    10-21-13 08:00 PM
    Exactly the same pour moi.
    Can't wait to get a Z30. Kinda sad because I still like the Z10 a lot.

Good to see good news today.

Been really busy with work. Pulled a couple all nighters at the country's largest positron accelerator to get some experiments done before it runs out of money and shuts down. Not a problem anymore now that government is reopened, but I a load of data to dig through.

Having a glass of Cab that I made in 2010 and trying to catch up on this thread... LOL
    Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by plasmid_boy; 10-21-13 at 08:41 PM.
    10-21-13 08:25 PM
    Can't wait to a Z30. Kinda sad because I still like the Z10 a lot.

Been really busy with work. Pulled a couple all nighters at the country's largest positron accelerator to get some experiments done before it runs out of money and shuts down. Not a problem anymore now that government is reopened, but I a load of data to dig through.

Having a glass of Cab that I made in 2010 and trying to catch up on this thread... LOL
    Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, read that as a prostitution accelerator. My bad.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 08:29 PM
    Can't wait to get a Z30. Kinda sad because I still like the Z10 a lot.

Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    Send some of that positron energy to BBRY. :-)
    sidhuk and cjcampbell like this.
    10-21-13 08:46 PM
    Send some of that positron energy to BBRY. :-)
    Sure, except it produces high energy radiation including X-ray along its path that could burn things down or cause mutation. You don't want to see a mutant LenBerry do you?

Posted via CB10
    Randeman, sidhuk, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    10-21-13 08:52 PM

EDIT - Since posting this it's up to 18K+

Talking about delusional, LOL, just do not allow others to speak the truth.
    10-21-13 09:04 PM
    BBM ‏@BBM 28s
    Next 5 million in line - your turn! Open up BBM and click "I got the email" to get started on #BBM right away!

5 million during each interval. Not bad BlackBerry!
    10-21-13 09:17 PM
    Just left a feedback on google play store cause i am using it on android phone right now. It was close to 32k feed backs.
    4.5 stars. Cause 2900 of them didn't like. Come on troll you are spending too much time at this thread. Go to google play store and leave some bad feed back. You are loosing the battle.
    10-21-13 09:41 PM
    Talking about delusional, LOL, just do not allow others to speak the truth.
    Sigh... still man? Once again, is my point invalid or wrong? If it is, please feel free to correct me but it seems you have an issue with facts.
    10-21-13 09:45 PM
113,252 ... 21172118211921202121 ...