View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

693 62.77%
  • No

411 37.23%
    Okay, since the worst news is already out there, there's a possibility that next weeks ER will provide more details that might be more positive, right?
    09-20-13 04:06 PM
    Tagline should be Save BlackBerry download BBM
    09-20-13 04:07 PM
    Read, think digest.

Reassess thesis.
    09-20-13 04:08 PM
    now's not the time to sell. There will be value buyers Monday. Speaking with some anlysts, many still feel a buyout of $14 to $16.
    You are right not to sell. Any analyst predicting a 90-100% premium on a buyout is foolish in my book
    I am crazy, added at $8.72.
    I used the ACAD money to buy now and research later, hope it pays off. At $ 8.08/shr it is stupid cheap and now we have exactly the right business model that works.
    sidhuk, bungaboy, abouthsu and 5 others like this.
    I understand some here were right and wrong but no need to act like children.
    danprown, sidhuk, Corbu and 6 others like this.
    they have 3 bln in cash and no debt, you call that no value?
    It cost LOT OF MONEY to close a company my friend....

Take off those Ugly Pink Glasses !
    Yes, that's why I wouldn't say$3b anymore

Posted via CB10
    somebody said BB has no value, so yes with cash on hand and no debt BB sure still has lots of value and to be exact here you go:

At the end of the second quarter, total cash, cash equivalents and investments is estimated to be approximately $2.6 billion. The Company has no debt.
    Somehow it seems like BlackBerry are making the right decisions.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 04:09 PM
    Damn, he is still hiding being the "test servers" dodge so we have no real idea about enterprise take-up. The rest isn't news to any paying addition.
    We can only "hope" that they will be more forthcoming in the ER.... but I doubt it.

Is is bad news, there is no doubt of that. The question is just how bad. If they only have a few thousand BES servers, they might not have a niche to fall back on.

As for those selling right now... I'm not really a fan of BBRY Stock and don't believe that even with a sale you are going to see prices as high as many here hoped $15+ ( I've been thinking that if hardware were worthless, as it appears it is, $7 - $9 would be the target). But I don't see the price falling much below where it is right now... don't panic! Really think it will go back up a little once the dust settles. JMHO
    It cost LOT OF MONEY to close a company my friend....

Take off those Ugly Pink Glasses !
    they are not closing any time soon
    abouthsu likes this.
    I wonder if Prem is still a holder? It wouldn’t surpirse me if he has already exited his position. We’ll have to wait until quarter end for more details.
    09-20-13 04:10 PM
    I wonder if those ignore lists will shrink now that Morgan is exposed as a fraud?

And arguments pro and con can be discussed.
    Seriously, for one last time. none of this has anything to do with M8 or anyone here, English might not be my first language but which part of that sentence do you not get? I can't and won't speak for others, but these are the decisions I made when investing in a company with products that I believed.

You have your right to express your opinions but to target others like that is uncalled, truly show what class and person you are. Now if you don't mind, why dont you mind your own business or if you wanna say something stop targeting others!
    I still cant believe that released this new the day before bbm ....It makes me think that they want this company to fail
    m1a1mg likes this.
    Ummmm what. I'll have to read that again

Posted via CB10
    Exactly.
    bungaboy likes this.
    So I just logged into my account, from my initial investment im down 46% now with a dollar loss of $200k, my only hope as of right now is hoping for a buy out.
    somebody said BB has no value, so yes with cash on hand and no debt BB sure still has lots of value and to be exact here you go:

At the end of the second quarter, total cash, cash equivalents and investments is estimated to be approximately $2.6 billion. The Company has no debt.
    And no income....
    m1a1mg, Etios and mikeo007 like this.
    I think, they're doing what is needed and they''re doing all they should to reshape the company. It's ugly, we all know this, but I have faith.
    Corbu, sidhuk, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    It's only money. Win some . . . . . lose a lot! LoL

At least we are civil, even in down times, and don't attack people when they are down like the trolls here do.

I guess its a good thing most of them are lined up waiting for their iThings. Can you imagine how bad it would be if they weren't?
    I find this post to be very disingenuous. If the stock were rising you'd be rubbing it in the face of all the haters and shorts. Now that the stock is falling, it's all "money isn't everything lolz"...

Even in your transparent attempt to take the high road, you have to take a jab at Apple customers with your "iThing" comment.
    m1a1mg, Etios, mikeo007 and 3 others like this.
    09-20-13 04:11 PM
    I used the ACAD money to buy now and research later, hope it pays off. At $ 8.08/shr it is stupid cheap and now we have exactly the right business model that works.
    darn, you boys are clicking faster than I do LOL. My limited order didn't go through at 8, instead now its at $9 for TSX! I'm going to hold for a bit and see how this pans out, Will definitely be adding a few more. *shaking* TGIF!
    bungaboy and rarsen like this.
    09-20-13 04:12 PM
    Services company is becoming more likely, don't you think? Even back to where they started off.
    silversun10 and fedakd like this.
    09-20-13 04:13 PM
    . Don't have to worry about the ER now.
    Will add another 10% to my BB holdings on Monday.
    You don't Understand what Happen ??? They Failed ! Wake Up you will only lose more... Next will be $7 on ER then $6 then $5...

Don't be crazy & learn from your mistake (unless this is pocket money" for you)
    I am crazy, added at $8.72.
    me too, same price
    sidhuk and abouthsu like this.
    What does that mean? They have been recognizing "shipped" and now a mix of "shipped" and "sold through?"
    They probably sold them with the right to return by the dealers.
    gg22 and danprown like this.
    09-20-13 04:14 PM
    I leave you guys along to travel for 3 hours and THIS is what you do? I am very sorry to those effected by this, it sucks. I can't even imagine how few BB10 devices they sold. It is scary bad news and especially the people being fired. It also increases the perception that BB is dead. Today could go down as the day perception became reality. BBM launch, even though I didn't think it would be a great help, has zero chance of drowning out the awful news.I wouldn't sell now, you could see 9.50 on Monday. For once I got out at the right time.

To the naysayers and obnoxious ones, posting I told you so's and being rude, is, well.... rude. Don't gloat, it's unbecoming.

Good luck to all!!!
    09-20-13 04:14 PM
104,878 ... 19701971197219731974 ...