View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

693 62.66%
  • No

413 37.34%
    There's a thread for that : http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=843304

Datz From my Z10 amigo.
    I was just looking for that to post.
    09-19-13 06:44 PM
    I was just looking for that to post.
    & goodnight !

Datz From my Z10 amigo.
    09-19-13 06:50 PM
    If Bugmapper can get them to order their 500,000 Q10s it would help. LoL
    I'll make some calls !

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    09-19-13 06:51 PM
    Looks like the blogs are liking xBBM.

http://gizmodo.com/bbm-for-ios-and-a...y-t-1352052992

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 07:01 PM
    So Apple touts the security of the new OS and wants to run on the DoD yet the new release of an updated OS, which is the same os but looks different with added features, gets released with a bug? And a doozy at that.

EDIT - and it was found out within hours, if not minutes, of it's release.

iOS 7 bug enables user to bypass lockscreen, send emails and status updates (update: Apple response)
    Last edited by cjcampbell; 09-19-13 at 07:31 PM.
    09-19-13 07:12 PM
    So Apple touts the security of the new OS and wants to run on the DoD yet the new release of an updated OS, which is the same os but looks different with added features, gets released with a bug? And a doozy at that.

iOS 7 bug enables user to bypass lockscreen, send emails and status updates (update: Apple response)
    Expect more. Soon. Hunt is open.
    http://m.cnet.com/news/no-joke-iphon...ounty/57603748

Datz From my Z10 amigo.
    09-19-13 07:16 PM
    Wowsa....lots of good stuff today...thanks everyone.

So who was the smart crystal ball reading guru that shorted DND on Wednesday?

Posted via CB10
    Randeman and sidhuk like this.
    09-19-13 07:25 PM
    Expect more. Soon. Hunt is open.
    No joke, iPhone 5S Touch ID faces hack bounty - CNET Mobile

Datz From my Z10 amigo.
    hahahaha... that's hilarious.
    bungaboy, morganplus8 and sidhuk like this.
    09-19-13 07:26 PM
    Wowsa....lots of good stuff today...thanks everyone.

So who was the smart crystal ball reading guru that shorted DND on Wednesday?

Posted via CB10
    Holy **** eh? I wonder if they'll be able to win the patent suit on this one. They've been on a roll for the last 6 months and now this.
    Shanerredflag and sidhuk like this.
    09-19-13 07:27 PM
    Holy **** eh? I wonder if they'll be able to win the patent suit on this one. They've been on a roll for the last 6 months and now this.
    I'm not knowing lol...wish I did though.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell likes this.
    09-19-13 07:36 PM

EDIT - and it was found out within hours, if not minutes, of it's release.

That's not a bug. It's an undocumented enhancement. Allows other users to stand in for you when you can't come to the phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 07:40 PM
    There's a thread for that : http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=843304

Datz From my Z10 amigo.
    I dont recall that being brought up when TA's praises were being sung today.
    09-19-13 07:42 PM
    I just want to point out that it wasn't Gesig who brought up the topic of TA today. There were several other posts about the merits of TA earlier. Despite this, it was only Gesig who was immediately directed to go to the other thread.

It is apparent to me that there is a a clear double-standard regarding off-topic posts here. Just the other day, it was the other fellow who was continuing a discussion on Apple innovation who got asked to move elsewhere, when several other regulars had already had their say.

Now as my post itself is off topic, I will bow out.
    m1a1mg likes this.
    09-19-13 07:42 PM
    I dont recall that being brought up when TA's praises were being sung today.
    lol
    take99 likes this.
    09-19-13 07:44 PM
    That's not a bug. It's an undocumented enhancement. Allows other users to stand in for you when you can't come to the phone.

Posted via CB10
    Ahhh makes sense for the likes of those technowienies waiting in line at the mall is the pic posted earlier today.
    Randeman and sidhuk like this.
    09-19-13 07:47 PM
    I'm not so sure why it's so bloody hard to understand that there is a cohesive real group here on this thread. We aren't looking to be saved, we aren't needing a hand to understand risk, and we aren't bothering anyone else, yet there are those that choose to continuously come in and bother us. I can appreciate it if you're new here but the regulars keep on coming back to the very same reception as the last. Isn't that the definition of insanity? The approach is the same, the result is the same, yet it is tried over and over and over again.
    09-19-13 07:52 PM
    I'm not so sure why it's so bloody hard to understand that there is a cohesive real group here on this thread. We aren't looking to be saved, we aren't needing a hand to understand risk, and we aren't bothering anyone else, yet there are those that choose to continuously come in and bother us. I can appreciate it if you're new here but the regulars keep on coming back to the very same reception as the last. Isn't that the definition of insanity? The approach is the same, the result is the same, yet it is tried over and over and over again.
    Didn't know that you are an Einstein kinda guy, but that was what he said "insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expect a different outcome " or something to that effect.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 08:00 PM
    I guess the losers didn't read the memo.
    09-19-13 08:03 PM
    We have to get Lenny over to Malaysia pronto!

Free Z10, date with Alicia Keys and more!

BlackBerry users in Malaysia are getting quite a sweet deal. That is, if they are one of the first 200 customers to purchase a BlackBerry Z30 from Celcom.

Read more: http://n4bb.com/200-blackberry-z30-c...-keys-concert/

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 08:03 PM
    I'm amazed at the downright hatred BlackBerry gets by people commenting online to their news and in general on social media. Never have I seen so much hate directed at a company, wishing it shuts down and just dies. I know BlackBerry is to blame as well but this just crazy. I don't understand people who can't accept that there are those who use things and products that are not part of the main steam and mass populous. Smh.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 08:10 PM
    Didn't know that you are an Einstein kinda guy, but that was what he said "insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expect a different outcome " or something to that effect.

Posted via CB10
    haha... thanks but it is a fairly well known view point of his. Although I do like theoretical physics. I don't understand 98% of the math that is used but the questions and theories drive me mad. I love it.
    Bugmapper, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    09-19-13 08:11 PM
    Here is my TA for BBRY, the next few days should show if we hold the green support line. I think we will, and rally just up to the first resistance line which would be around 11.00 come ER time. If the ER is a good one and we can get the SP past 13.50 then we are in for some serious gains. If it is bad then the SP should retest 9.5 support

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-untitled_bbry9192013call.png
    09-19-13 08:17 PM
    More bbm preinstalled deals coming to light....the user count should explode if they handle this right....

BBM app to come pre-installed on Micromax Canvas phones Phone Reviews
    09-19-13 08:22 PM
    More bbm preinstalled deals coming to light....the user count should explode if they handle this right....

BBM app to come pre-installed on Micromax Canvas phones Phone Reviews
    I wonder if they are getting anything for it or if it's a privilege to have these preinstalls.
    bungaboy, OMGitworks and sidhuk like this.
    09-19-13 08:26 PM
    Well, I can say that folks who don't want to play well with others might want to step away from the thread/keyboard. I know members here that have worked to get things back on-track, and I'd just as soon it stayed that way. These folks don't come into your 'house' and mess with your stuff, offer them the same respect.

Oddly enough, I was reading today's content when the last report came in, so I didn't have to go far. I can also see where hints have been given, and seem to fall on deaf ears. That can be addressed if the point doesn't get taken to heart.
    09-19-13 08:27 PM
105,353 ... 19561957195819591960 ...