702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Lol....I'll drink to that...Crown though

Posted via CB10
    Same color. Just different "taste" lol
    09-16-13 09:12 PM
    I liked the back seat...in a car too. lol

Edit: lots of memories along the 401 between Toronto and Montreal.

Posted via CB10
    Latest f150 has more room in the back seat than any car out there except a limo. Lol
    09-16-13 09:14 PM
    We were just told that Samsung is moving into and taking over our whole building. They bought out our lease and we are getting the boot! This is in the NW Toronto area. What this means and why am I saying this? I'm not sure. Haha
    This is interesting news! ... provided that lease was previously held by BlackBerry.
    09-16-13 09:22 PM
    Yep, I've seen her on twitter.

Posted via CB10
    What ever happen to Alicia what's her name..... I'd love to know what she got paid and hire her agent.
    09-16-13 09:23 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-imageuploadedbycb-forums1379386057.522487.jpg
    Monday night football on a 160 inch screen JD on the rocks. Priceless.
    Good night guys. .
    09-16-13 09:49 PM
    It's for the apple . . . . . to bait the deer.
    I guess it does look like an apple too, but I think it looks more like a cherry. LOL

Posted via CB10
    sidhuk, cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    09-16-13 09:52 PM
    Greywolf, curious as to your thoughts on future stock price...lets presume this scenario, Sammy buys hardware and pays license fees for patents. Disregard initial bump and look six months past news....what ya think.
    Shaneredflag,

I'd say a $20x stock after the dust settles.

Your scenario is akin to the MSFT deal. For argument sake, we'll take a $16/share price once the deal closes (36% premium). BBRY would be flush with cash and can focus on the mdm space, BBM and whatever else QNX can provide to the bottom line. I think BBM would be wise to use some of that cash and acquire another player in the MDM space (Good Technologies or Airwatch) for additional exposure, or maybe one of the 2nd tier messaging platforms to more quickly add users (scale).

BBRY would be a pure tech play with plenty of upside growth but I think without the aforementioned deals, they would be niche player swimming against competitors who aren't standing still. The BBM + something else could really power the shares especially if there was an intelligent way to monetize the base. Throw in a real challenger to Twitter/FB with a growing base and you could easily have something exciting.

So 3 arms of the firm (MDM - security heavy)/QNX (auto, etc)/ BBM (consumer - security lite, with the flexibility to adjust to changes more quickly to challenges).

That kind of BBRY would make me a long term shareholder.

In the interim, I'm long (w/ options) because I don't trust mgmt or the upcoming earning release so as long as the share price stays above $9/share, (took this trade based on BBRY being valued well north of that figure on buyout rumours) between now and 9/26 the trade will pay off.
    09-16-13 09:52 PM
    Awesome work J-Lagoon... Just a question.

These TA terms, do you make them up...

Wedges, Cups, Doji, Hammer.... lol.
    Hi Kid Vibe; no, I don't make them up.
    sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    09-16-13 09:55 PM
    Shaneredflag,

I'd say a $20x stock after the dust settles.

Your scenario is akin to the MSFT deal. For argument sake, we'll take a $16/share price once the deal closes (36% premium). BBRY would be flush with cash and can focus on the mdm space, BBM and whatever else QNX can provide to the bottom line. I think BBM would be wise to use some of that cash and acquire another player in the MDM space (Good Technologies or Airwatch) for additional exposure, or maybe one of the 2nd tier messaging platforms to more quickly add users (scale).

BBRY would be a pure tech play with plenty of upside growth but I think without the aforementioned deals, they would be niche player swimming against competitors who aren't standing still. The BBM + something else could really power the shares especially if there was an intelligent way to monetize the base. Throw in a real challenger to Twitter/FB with a growing base and you could easily have something exciting.

So 3 arms of the firm (MDM - security heavy)/QNX (auto, etc)/ BBM (consumer - security lite, with the flexibility to adjust to changes more quickly to challenges).

That kind of BBRY would make me a long term shareholder.

In the interim, I'm long (w/ options) because I don't trust mgmt or the upcoming earning release so as long as the share price stays above $9/share, (took this trade based on BBRY being valued well north of that figure on buyout rumours) between now and 9/26 the trade will pay off.
    It all comes down of making the impossible possible. Heard too much of doom and gloom. Like your said BBRY has way more advantages in their hands to not play the hands properly. I don't disagree that the mgmt haven't been as proactive as we all would like to defend the shareholders interest. At the same time, what goes behind the door is as good as anyone's guess.

Whether they are late to the game and felt behind on innovation is indeed the mgmt fault but bb10 is here and that's a fact. With no debt and cash in hand, even if they continue to lose subscribers slowly, I feel they can slim down enough to be a niche player and work toward the future.

Its not matter of how, its a question of when.
    bungaboy and Randeman like this.
    09-16-13 10:31 PM
    Moar Pix

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    Thanks Chaps, I will post a few once I get some sleep. Rather bagged. Had an awesome vacation, ate and drank far too much good stuff but loved every minute of it. Back to working out!!!!
    09-16-13 11:11 PM
    There seems to be a free app promotion for Canada. If you go to BB World, swipe down from the top, tap redeem and type in FALLAPPS, you'll get a list of some paid apps they are offering.
    09-17-13 12:15 AM
    There seems to be a free app promotion for Canada. If you go to BB World, swipe down from the top, tap redeem and type in FALLAPPS, you'll get a list of some paid apps they are offering.
    Great find! Thanks.
    09-17-13 04:33 AM
    just finished watching Fatal Attraction... woaaaaaaaah. Don't cheat with a psycho. Goodnight.
    Randeman, sidhuk and lcjr like this.
    09-17-13 04:55 AM
    It all comes down of making the impossible possible. Heard too much of doom and gloom. Like your said BBRY has way more advantages in their hands to not play the hands properly. I don't disagree that the mgmt haven't been as proactive as we all would like to defend the shareholders interest. At the same time, what goes behind the door is as good as anyone's guess.

Whether they are late to the game and felt behind on innovation is indeed the mgmt fault but bb10 is here and that's a fact. With no debt and cash in hand, even if they continue to lose subscribers slowly, I feel they can slim down enough to be a niche player and work toward the future.

Its not matter of how, its a question of when.
    In the very end there is very little incentive for the "management" to care about the stockholder's interests.
    09-17-13 04:57 AM
    just finished watching Fatal Attraction... woaaaaaaaah. Don't cheat with a psycho. Goodnight.
    Thought you were referring to our "pettrolls" for a minute.
    09-17-13 05:03 AM
    Had a few more guesses for the 'The list' on another thread, current overview is:

• Average 3.11 million
    • Mode 3 million
    • Median 2.7 million
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    09-17-13 06:23 AM
    Had a few more guesses for the 'The list' on another thread, current overview is:

• Average 3.11 million
    • Mode 3 million
    • Median 2.7 million
    dont be shy ! http://forums.crackberry.com/bbry-f3...ations-849933/

P.S: and let's keep our expectation to a ... reasonable level
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-17-13 06:28 AM

• Average 3.11 million
    • Mode 3 million
    • Median 2.7 million
    For BB10 devices only 1.2mm.
    09-17-13 07:58 AM
    Added, you are our lowest guesser by about 500,000 units....
    09-17-13 08:03 AM
    Added, you are our lowest guesser by about 500,000 units....
    For clarification sake... I believe the last earnings realise BBRY didn't provide actual sales number, only devices shipped. I might be mistaken but think the sell through was in the 80% range making actual devices sold ~2.1mm.

I'm assuming devices shipped are roughly flat so 2.7mm but a considerably lower sell through number ~45% which gets me to ~1.2mm devices sold.
    09-17-13 08:37 AM
    friends and foes: what's up with the spike? Any news breaking?
    kfh227 and bungaboy like this.
    09-17-13 08:49 AM
    Maybe but who knows...
    BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY)'s Saw Active Bidders: Crown Castle (NYSE:CCI), Level 3 (NYSE:LVLT), Vonage (NYSE:VG)
    BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY)'s Saw Active Bidders: Crown Castle (NYSE:CCI), Level 3 (NYSE:LVLT), Vonage (NYSE:VG) | KP Insider
    09-17-13 09:00 AM
    Maybe because people are happy that Larry Summers is out of the running?
    A lot of things are up.
    09-17-13 09:01 AM
    I think this is related to the "mystery event" tomorrow.
    09-17-13 09:03 AM
    Good morning gang! Really good to log-in and see a spike under way this morning (GREEN). Let's hope the rebound continues!
    09-17-13 09:11 AM
113,256 ... 19301931193219331934 ...