View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I'll go ahead and place my order then. I'll have the XXL steak (medium rare), baked potatoe fully loaded, ceasar salad, ranch style beans, cornbread, and cold beer. Thanks Morgan!! lol
    I'm NOT worried about your food bill brother! LOL

We are talking $ 100 here, that's a pile of money, you couldn't eat a day's worth of interest on that kind of money so I'm all in!
    08-14-13 05:17 PM
    I personally think a deal is done for Prem, he is first mover on all of this, owning a ton of stock and everyone else is at a huge disadvantage to him now. If he loses the bid to take it private, he'll make off with a bundle on his holdings. BBRY is doing extremely well this week. GL
    Interesting... I thought his avg was 17... So if he loses the bid, I'm sure he wouldn't want a price lower than that. I don't know what is going on behind closed doors though, he must have averaged down or something.
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-14-13 05:17 PM
    I spent 12 years in fine dining restaurants. There's not much I haven't cooked, tried, or heard of.
    Me too.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-kfc-world-hunger-003.jpg
    08-14-13 05:22 PM
    good read here

BlackBerry cries for help to accelerate BES 10 deployments

While BlackBerry's status is reason for concern, customers with existing investments in the company's technology won't abandon ship yet, especially since the company continues to offer them a trusted platform.

"Don't get me wrong, Android and Apple are OK, but BlackBerry is still tried and true when it comes to security," said Melanie Seekins, a mobile architect for a global financial services company that is in the midst of a BES 10 pilot and is evaluating newer devices.

BlackBerry's attempts to partner or be sold will have little effect on the financial company's mobile strategy unless BlackBerry "did something crazy" as a result, Seekins said.

"Most organizations that still have Blackberry don't want to take a chance in losing security of their data on a company-owned asset," she added.
    08-14-13 05:24 PM
    Some more BlackBerry number crunching...

http://bgr.com/2013/08/14/blackberry...rtfolio-value/

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, sidhuk and BergerKing like this.
    08-14-13 05:27 PM
    08-14-13 05:29 PM
    Wow ... I think I missed the party yesterday evening. I was trying to catch up on the thread this morning ... I learned more about beer than I did about Blackberry.
    Guys like to unwind after a busy day.
    08-14-13 05:29 PM
    Interesting... I thought his avg was 17... So if he loses the bid, I'm sure he wouldn't want a price lower than that. I don't know what is going on behind closed doors though, he must have averaged down or something.
    Other companies and friends/associates could be buying up shares at the lows here and then turn them over later and he could be buying more here as he has a few days until he has to disclose ( I think ?). Also, if that's not he case, and his average is truly $17 when he makes an offer, he could make a $25 offer which would drive the price up in anticipation. If it's declined, the price is already way up there as people will want to take part in any free money, and he could just start to sell. No doubt volume would be there in a situation like that.
    08-14-13 05:30 PM
    oh man I can't stop laughing
    Me too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KFC-World-Hunger-003.jpg 
Views:	646 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	192547
    08-14-13 05:30 PM
    That image of weather.. is that the standard weather app for BB? Does the weather mimic your image on the screen for your area? Cause if it does, when I saw the IOS7 reveal ppl went ape crazy over how if its partly sunny out the app shows it on the phone.. Humm and BB10 had it first?
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-14-13 05:31 PM
    so if you see the name of the quoted 'expert' in my post above, here is her 'financial services' company they are talking about....ca ching

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.jpg
    08-14-13 05:34 PM
    That image of weather.. is that the standard weather app for BB? Does the weather mimic your image on the screen for your area? Cause if it does, when I saw the IOS7 reveal ppl went ape crazy over how if its partly sunny out the app shows it on the phone.. Humm and BB10 had it first?
    This one is BeWeather's App...but the stocky does it to (if I remember correctly)

Here is one when it's raining....and the drops are live too...the more rain the more drops:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000229.png

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 05:35 PM
    This make sense
    Other companies and friends/associates could be buying up shares at the lows here and then turn them over later and he could be buying more here as he has a few days until he has to disclose ( I think ?). Also, if that's not he case, and his average is truly $17 when he makes an offer, he could make a $25 offer which would drive the price up in anticipation. If it's declined, the price is already way up there as people will want to take part in any free money, and he could just start to sell. No doubt volume would be there in a situation like that.
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-14-13 05:36 PM
    so if you see the name of the quoted 'expert' in my post above, here is her 'financial services' company they are talking about....ca ching

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	605 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	192549
    lol! Good find!
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    08-14-13 05:38 PM
    Some more BlackBerry number crunching...

BlackBerry Patent Portfolio Value: Estimated at $2-$3 billion | BGR

Posted via CB10
    Soooooo...... I wonder if Kevin has really turned or if not, is he aware that someone is using his name and picture to bash BB?

Kevin Michaluk
    • 2 hours ago
    A beer would be perfect right about now to watch these dummies fork themselves into oblivion.

4 △ ▽
    Last edited by BergerKing; 08-14-13 at 06:04 PM. Reason: You know why.
    08-14-13 05:43 PM
    BTW AmEx has 63000 employees, not sure how many get a phone or tablet that needs to be managed.
    m0de25, bungaboy, sidhuk and 2 others like this.
    08-14-13 05:43 PM
    wow I can't believe they still aren't moderating the comments over there. It used to be a bit funny with mnhockeycoach and Janika, but now its just sad really

Soooooo...... I wonder if Kevin has really turned or if not, is he aware that someone is using his name and picture to bash BB?

Kevin Michaluk
    • 2 hours ago
    A beer would be perfect right about now to watch these dummies fork themselves into oblivion.

4 △ ▽
    Last edited by BergerKing; 08-14-13 at 10:14 PM. Reason: And another.
    08-14-13 05:46 PM
    wow I can't believe they still aren't moderating the comments over there. It used to be a bit funny with mnhockeycoach and Janika, but now its just sad really
    Bingo, was thinking the very exact thing today. The comments have turned to mush... The Jerry Springer of techsites.
    take99, cjcampbell, sidhuk and 1 others like this.
    08-14-13 05:53 PM

Kevin Michaluk
    � 2 hours ago

4 △ ▽
    Well. After reading their comments . . . . . we are like . . . . . . Daycare in here.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 08-14-13 at 06:36 PM. Reason: You too.
    08-14-13 05:57 PM
    Bingo, was thinking the very exact thing today. The comments have turned to mush... The Jerry Springer of techsites.
    Well said!
    m0de25 likes this.
    08-14-13 05:58 PM
    Kid Vibe!!!

You are of course, right, he is in at $ 17.00 but then you are assuming he resigned for nothing. I know you think something is up here, and it makes sense that he resigned to buy more shares. Since we haven't passed the $ 12.00/shr mark, his average will be dropping like a stone. He knows the first person to buy down here makes all of the money. In addition, he has made it clear the BlackBerry is grossly under-valued down here, he'll be looking for much higher numbers in the weeks ahead.

We did well today, DOW was down 116 pts and we are up again. All of this without the benefit of knowing if anyone is even interested in doing business with BBRY. Not bad.
    08-14-13 05:58 PM
    Today is the eight day of uptrend. 44 million in volume, and it closed at $11.04. This is not bad at all, considering Dow Jones is down 113 points. It seems that the market is waiting for more news on BBRY; quite anxious about it probably, as we all are. I don't see any major pattern to establish for now. I sense that the SP is kind of in the middle with somewhat improving bullish sentiment.

Bullish interpretation:
    The SP dipped, but did not touch $10.75 support line--really close at $10.77, and $10.95 held up. Had the SP not managed to go above $10.95 at 2 p.m., then it would have formed a descending triangle based on the action from yesterday (blue line on the 30 minute chart). Tomorrow, the challenge is to break $11.18, and stay above MA 50.

MACD on the 30 minute is about to cross up. MACD on the daily, surprisingly, stays up, and is about to cross 0, which reflects that the SP has gained momentum to become more bullish.

Bearish interpretation:
    Stoch. RSI on the daily is overbought. The SP did not close above opening price at $11.18, and did not create a higher high.

30 minute:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-08-14-6.25.19-pm.jpg

Daily:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-08-14-6.29.36-pm.jpg
    08-14-13 06:00 PM
    A big coincidence that I'm watching The Office "Shareholders" episode and my god, we're they a rough crowd. I thought to myself, this what it should be like at BlackBerry lol

p.s. No spoilers, I'm only in season 6.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 06:01 PM
    I'm NOT worried about your food bill brother! LOL

We are talking $ 100 here, that's a pile of money, you couldn't eat a day's worth of interest on that kind of money so I'm all in!
    Hahaha. Even my 16 months old daughter is eating more than me. I too wouldn't be a threat comes to food bill or alcohol because I would passed out after 3 glasses of red.
    morganplus8, bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    08-14-13 06:07 PM
    Three bottles of Burgundy Pinot would put me under the table.....maybe ))

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 06:10 PM
113,256 ... 17261727172817291730 ...