View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

693 62.77%
  • No

411 37.23%
    baseball ribeye steak, go with lc and the loaded baked potatoe, roasted green and red peppers and sauted mushrooms on the side. Nice bottle of syrah to complement and a good couple? of red/dark beers to follow....followed by the crown of course
    Last edited by take99; 08-14-13 at 06:06 PM.
    08-14-13 05:24 PM
    Sparkaction!!

Buyers aren't on the peddle 6 1/2 hours each day, they buy hard like Monday/Tuesday and back off for a day and let the sell orders pile up. The goal, when you control the news, is to buy cheap. If you know that you aren't making an offer to buy the company for 3 weeks, you would drop the stock, buy more, back it up again and try to get best pricing. When the date for the release of the news is near, you might see a real spike in the price of the stock. They are in the drivers seat here, that's why I suggest not watching it too closely as it will drive you nuts. Beer was invented, along with steak etc., and I think strip clubs, just for this very issue. You come back to the board and try not to count share trades all day, that chart looks just as good after 18 holes of golf!!!

I'll be away tomorrow, I don't care what happens to the stock until we get our first real clue as to what Microsoft is thinking. I personally think a deal is done for Prem, he is first mover on all of this, owning a ton of stock and everyone else is at a huge disadvantage to him now. If he loses the bid to take it private, he'll make off with a bundle on his holdings. BBRY is doing extremely well this week. GL
    I'm delighted to read two words in your comment. One is golf (be my guest for a course anytime if you travel near Paris ! )
    The other one... well, it's a brand
    P.S: Not commenting much about your writings, because I don't have much to add... so insightful ! Thanks again for each of them and, again, to your friend the robot . Glad to see you back full force !

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 05:29 PM
    Ok, now I'm hungry.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 05:31 PM
    If it hits 100 I'll be ordering the crow.

Posted via CB10
    Randeman, m0de25, lcjr and 3 others like this.
    08-14-13 05:31 PM
    There is no going back and pretend this never happened.
    Thanks for the tip.

Whale
    Oil
    Beef
    Hooked
    sidhuk likes this.
    08-14-13 05:33 PM
    Chateau Briande, herb roasted potatoes, prosciutto wrapped asparagus, and a nice Brunello di' Montellcino
    lcjr, take99, Randeman and 6 others like this.
    08-14-13 05:37 PM
    I'm good with pizza if it hits a hundred.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 05:41 PM
    I think at this point the share prices are solely driven by the rumors and the behind the door negotiation leak. One key factor that can really drive up the share prices is an announcement from the Canadian government that they will not block any acquisition from foreign interest.
    Hopefully a final sale @ $16~18 will be reached soon.
    there is no way to get around of the security risk of foreign ownership, even if the Canadian govt approves without restrictions, the security risk for BB customers remains.
    08-14-13 05:41 PM
    Not sure if you're serious or sarcastic...

Posted via CB10
    He is serious. You are his bud now. Go with it. He's cool.
    cjcampbell, lcjr, m0de25 and 2 others like this.
    08-14-13 05:42 PM
    Short volume slowing down. Only 5,822,660 traded today versus 20 million yesterday and 12 million Monday.
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-14-13 05:48 PM
    Considering the Dow is down more than a 100 points I think Bbry did quite well!!!
    Made me 1G today!

One day at a time. Still long.

cjcampbell, take99, lcjr and 5 others like this.
    08-14-13 05:49 PM
    If ever we meet in Paris, I'll be your cook and caviste. I swear I won't cook frogs or snails (unless you ask for ! ).
    La grande bouffe !

Posted via CB10
    Randeman, m0de25, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    08-14-13 05:49 PM
    Chateau Briande, herb roasted potatoes, prosciutto wrapped asparagus, and a nice Brunello di' Montellcino
    Ohhhh, Mr fancy smancy.. lol
    cjcampbell, take99, m0de25 and 6 others like this.
    08-14-13 05:50 PM
    I'll have the T-Bone. Man, that's a beautiful piece of meat right there.
    take99, cjcampbell, lcjr and 2 others like this.
    08-14-13 05:51 PM
    If ever we meet in Paris, I'll be your cook and caviste. I swear I won't cook frogs or snails (unless you ask for ! ).
    La grande bouffe !

Posted via CB10
    Frogs legs I can pass on as there's not enough meat and it's nothing really special but escargot are bloody awesome!!!
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    08-14-13 05:53 PM
    Ohhhh, Mr fancy smancy.. lol
    Maybe so but man is that combo good.
    lcjr, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    08-14-13 05:58 PM
    Sparkaction!!

Buyers aren't on the peddle 6 1/2 hours each day, they buy hard like Monday/Tuesday and back off for a day and let the sell orders pile up. The goal, when you control the news, is to buy cheap. If you know that you aren't making an offer to buy the company for 3 weeks, you would drop the stock, buy more, back it up again and try to get best pricing. When the date for the release of the news is near, you might see a real spike in the price of the stock. They are in the drivers seat here, that's why I suggest not watching it too closely as it will drive you nuts. Beer was invented, along with steak etc., and I think strip clubs, just for this very issue. You come back to the board and try not to count share trades all day, that chart looks just as good after 18 holes of golf!!!

I'll be away tomorrow, I don't care what happens to the stock until we get our first real clue as to what Microsoft is thinking. I personally think a deal is done for Prem, he is first mover on all of this, owning a ton of stock and everyone else is at a huge disadvantage to him now. If he loses the bid to take it private, he'll make off with a bundle on his holdings. BBRY is doing extremely well this week. GL
    I think I'd rather play 18 holes at the strip club, although golf can be fun too.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, lcjr, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    08-14-13 05:59 PM
    It is so hot here!!!! definitely finding a patio after work and drinking beers till I don't feel hot anymore.
    FIFY
    cjcampbell, lcjr, m0de25 and 3 others like this.
    08-14-13 05:59 PM
    It's crazy that ever since I've become non emotionally motivated with this stock I've been able to make so much more money.... While I believe in blackberry and their products, I don't believe in the market. Being long BBRY has hard and stressfull, but playing the swings along the way the last week has eased my nerves and been a great learning experience.
    lcjr and BergerKing like this.
    08-14-13 06:00 PM
    Frogs legs I can pass on as there's not enough meat and it's nothing really special but escargot are bloody awesome!!!
    Impressed anyone outside France already tasted both! Kudos for that!

Nite guys CU 2morrow!
    Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 06:02 PM
    Impressed anyone outside France already tasted both! Kudos for that!

Posted via CB10
    I spent 12 years in fine dining restaurants. There's not much I haven't cooked, tried, or heard of.
    08-14-13 06:03 PM
    La grande bouffe la franaise! Love French cuisine
    La grande bouffe !

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 06:03 PM
    I know eh? I was wondering what the trigger was today too.
    A member of the tag-team was sick so they had to fill in.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-samoanslogo.jpg
    cjcampbell, lcjr, take99 and 4 others like this.
    08-14-13 06:04 PM
    Hey Hoa,
    Are you tracking new short positions or short coverings? where can I get these numbers :P thanks man

Short volume slowing down. Only 5,822,660 traded today versus 20 million yesterday and 12 million Monday.
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-14-13 06:13 PM
    Well, time for me to get ready to cut sling here for the day. Going to the patio where a hot dinner and cold beer awaits. I'll probably check in later but if not I'm traveling to Colorado tomorrow to spend a few days house hunting. Keep that SP up so Morgan can fix me my vittles! lol

See ya on the patio!
    08-14-13 06:14 PM
104,881 ... 17251726172717281729 ...