View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I don't think the Z30 or whatever it will be called, will be as large as the Note 3. 0.5" difference.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and BergerKing like this.
    08-02-13 04:25 PM
    Ok, I'm gonna address a slightly different subject and how y'all can help us out. Yesterday, there was a special kind of spammer called a 'cookie stuffer'. These are folks that come in and drop a post that contains clusters of animated smileys. If you quote them, links will show up in the quote. Do not click those links, even if they look harmless. Delete the quote, report. Some of those links contain spyware, Trojans, or viruses. Since y'all are regulars, you'll see the posts quickly, and we ditch them quickly.

Some use invisible links, and only show when you quote. Again, report. We jump on that stuff quickly. Here's an example.

08-02-13 04:56 PM
    I don't think the Z30 or whatever it will be called, will be as large as the Note 3. 0.5" difference.

Posted via CB10
    It's not the size . . . . . . it's how ya use it . . . . . or something like that. LoL

Up $0.20 in BB-TSX today. That's $0.25 over two days. Says Bungaboy on his long climb back to being in the black.
    08-02-13 05:08 PM
    SOmeone asked for $8.90 ?
    Here you go !
    P.S: Good nite all, BBQ in process in the garden, was 40� C today in Paris !
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.jpg  
    08-02-13 05:36 PM
    One of the guys here at work has the Note 2 and showed us what all he can do with it. he signs documents, right on a PDF too. The stylus pen has many apps associated with it and it's simply incredible. Many are waiting for the Note 3 that's due out Sep/Oct. The specs on that thing are unbelievable. I'm hoping the Z10 will be just as productive. Meaning, I'll need apps that work with that device so I can use it for personal fun and business use.

That's what I ask questions here sometimes. I have the Bold 9930 so I don't know what apps are out there right now for the BB10 devices.
    PDF reader with signing function comes preloaded on Z10.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 07:31 PM
    PDF reader with signing function comes preloaded on Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, all these people who post on this site and don't even have a BB10 phone... sheesh.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    08-02-13 07:37 PM
    Yeah, all these people who post on this site and don't even have a BB10 phone... sheesh.

LOL...
    Yeah Lenny, time to pick up a new phone

Posted via CB10
    Bugmapper likes this.
    08-02-13 08:08 PM
    Do you guys realize that it has been a little over one grueling month? Thank you to all of you, who help us to stick together. The journey is still long. 160 million shorts to go, Z30, BBM, September ER, etc.
    08-02-13 08:12 PM
    Thank you Jlagoon for the daily updates. Long and strong!

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 08:53 PM
    I think the next psychological hurdle would be getting to $10. A little different perspective when we're at least in double digits.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 09:21 PM
    Do you guys realize that it has been a little over one grueling month? Thank you to all of you, who help us to stick together. The journey is still long. 160 million shorts to go, Z30, BBM, September ER, etc.
    No doubt it has been gruelling, it was a heck of a learning curve.
    08-02-13 09:30 PM
    Feeling a little optimistic today. BBRY may have found a bottom. Looks like BB 10.2, BBM cross platform, Z30, channels all coming out shortly. Sales have been poor but at least BlackBerry is staying on schedule with products and updates (US carriers notwithstanding ). Hopefully a bit of an ad campaign is coming at the same time.
    08-02-13 10:13 PM
    Feeling a little optimistic today. BBRY may have found a bottom. Looks like BB 10.2, BBM cross platform, Z30, channels all coming out shortly. Sales have been poor but at least BlackBerry is staying on schedule with products and updates (US carriers notwithstanding ). Hopefully a bit of an ad campaign is coming at the same time.
    Also, I get a feeling that blackberry has realised that they need to move faster on things.

Or maybe it's just the timing that's making all the ducks line up right!
    08-02-13 10:31 PM
    Also, I get a feeling that blackberry has realised that they need to move faster on things.

Or maybe it's just the timing that's making all the ducks line up right!
    Maybe a combination of timing, and the hope that almost all the bad news is behind us.

spike12, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    08-02-13 11:04 PM
    I will dump $5k into bbry based on m8s comment. Let's see where it goes.

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    08-02-13 11:31 PM
    One of the guys here at work has the Note 2 and showed us what all he can do with it. he signs documents, right on a PDF too. The stylus pen has many apps associated with it and it's simply incredible. Many are waiting for the Note 3 that's due out Sep/Oct. The specs on that thing are unbelievable. I'm hoping the Z10 will be just as productive. Meaning, I'll need apps that work with that device so I can use it for personal fun and business use.

That's what I ask questions here sometimes. I have the Bold 9930 so I don't know what apps are out there right now for the BB10 devices.
    I sign them on my Z too...just sayin.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and rarsen like this.
    08-02-13 11:38 PM
    Regarding bbry stock.

I really feel like the guy at the poker table holding AK off suit where the flop hit nothing.

I hop the turn and river pair my A or K. And even then I hope that my hand holds.

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and Superfly_FR like this.
    08-02-13 11:39 PM
    Thinking more and more that negative posts are paid for by Samsung.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 11:40 PM
    Lol...I stand by my original homework last summer...I'm holding J9 suited and just flopped 8, 6, 5 of the same suit...

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 11:45 PM
    Thinking more and more that negative posts are paid for by Samsung.

Posted via CB10
    Where do you see negative posting about Samsung? I see LCJR talking about the Note 3, and the 2, and curious about similar functionality on the Z, which he doesn't have and likes to hear about as well. Nuttin' wrong with that.
    08-02-13 11:52 PM
    Where do you see negative posting about Samsung? I see LCJR talking about the Note 3, and the 2, and curious about similar functionality on the Z, which he doesn't have and likes to hear about as well. Nuttin' wrong with that.
    Other thread topics fit the paid posting mold. Look at my last post elsewhere in the forums. Posters are getting better about hiding their true intentions but coincidentally a line with recent news about Samsunge "$500 incentives"

Not this thread but others that might appear I'm Google searches.

Overly tired....PM me

PS: Z10 auto complete is passing me off.

Hint: nor this thread but pain fully obvious.
    Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 12:02 AM
    Other thread topics fit the paid posting mold. Look at my last post elsewhere in the forums. Posters are getting better about hiding their true intentions but coincidentally a line with recent news about Samsung a "$500 incentives"

Posted via CB10

An interloper I'd suspect, but we were talking about near phablet size of the Z30 in comparison to Note series. Screen size and functionality were all part of it. We are anticipating the new device, and whether we will have access to it. Don't let anger or assumption get carried away, no one in the convo is a shill, here. He's still locked into a 9930, and I work the boards on a S3, because my carrier has fumbled the ball getting a 10 on line that I can get. I support CrackBerry, and always have.
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-03-13 12:07 AM
    How to report what looks like obvious paid posting?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 12:08 AM
    How to report what looks like obvious paid posting?

Posted via CB10
    I'd recommend restraint.
    08-03-13 12:14 AM
    I am going into the first happy weekend in a long time(QE) and I hope others are as well...
    08-03-13 01:14 AM
113,256 ... 16431644164516461647 ...