View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Today is the fourteenth day of downtrend. The stock touches $9.10, and $9.07. It closed at $9.12. Stoch. RSI did cycle down as expected, and it correlates to the price doing down. This could be a triple bottom reversal. The volume that tried to bring the stock down was less, than the other two attempts (green circles).

Our support level has been in the blue filled area so far with a range of $9.10 - $9.20. One possibility for tomorrow is it will break support level. Another possibility is bouncing above $9.20. We need good news; this company is too quiet. Send your demand to [email protected]

30 minute:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-07-18-4.28.16-pm.jpg

Daily:
    The volume today is about 3 million less, than yesterday.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-07-18-4.41.23-pm.jpg
    07-18-13 03:40 PM
    I saw an ad today for BES10 mobile device management for iOS and Android on Globe & Mail website.
    07-18-13 03:49 PM
    I see Microsoft had to write off $900 million on Surface RT inventory - OUCH.
    Hmm...does that mean that $900 million of book value vanished into thin air today? Crazy stuff, this book value.
    07-18-13 03:55 PM
    Side note:

I finally downloaded Skype on my Z10 as I had a specific meeting that required it. I first tested it at home. It worked well and didn't seem to skip a beat. It's no bbm video but it was good enough for sure.

Also noticed that it had the camera off by default. When the camera is off, the person on the other end(on a desktop PC) sees a bb10 advert. where my face would normally have been.

Nice touch.
    07-18-13 03:57 PM
    I just heard this, BB10 has a virtual personal assistant, V1KI, launching tomorrow. VIKI Personal Assistant Coming to BlackBerry 10 Tomorrow! - BerryReview
    07-18-13 03:57 PM
    Who? Who? I said, who did buy 50,000 shares at $9.2058?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-07-18-5.05.48-pm.jpg
    jxnb, Korepab, dusdal and 5 others like this.
    07-18-13 04:06 PM
    So is that m2m? Weird.

Posted via CB10
    take99 and BlackistheBerry like this.
    07-18-13 04:17 PM
    I just heard this, BB10 has a virtual personal assistant, V1KI, launching tomorrow. VIKI Personal Assistant Coming to BlackBerry 10 Tomorrow! - BerryReview
    Ya... don't get your hopes up. I used the beta version of this and unless they basically started from scratch, it won't be much. I'm wanting to give it try but boy did it suck. Not one time did it recognize my question and not one time was it of any sort of assistance. I still have a pic of one of the answers it gave me while trying the " VIKI Chat" which is a text input option. It's got a few swear words from "her" so I'm not so sure I should post it... lol
    07-18-13 04:20 PM
    So is that m2m? Weird.

Posted via CB10
    shhhhhhh..... don't feed.....
    sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    07-18-13 04:22 PM
    FUD spreading trolls drive me nuts lol. A for profit hospital no less...thought me hated anyone nor anything that made money haha.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    07-18-13 04:24 PM
    Ya... don't get your hopes up. I used the beta version of this and unless they basically started from scratch, it won't be much. I'm wanting to give it try but boy did it suck. Not one time did it recognize my question and not one time was it of any sort of assistance. I still have a pic of one of the answers it gave me while trying the " VIKI Chat" which is a text input option. It's got a few swear words from "her" so I'm not so sure I should post it... lol
    Do you know, if it will be free?
    07-18-13 04:24 PM
    Do you know, if it will be free?
    Not a clue. I asked but got no reply. I hope they at the very least give a free trial. I have SayIt and barely use it so can't justify buying another one unless it's a lot better.

EDIT - No... it's not free. I'm trying to get it for free myself but I have been told no from the first message, and am not holding my breath that the second will have made any difference in that. Oh well.

EDIT 2 - They will be charging $4.99 for it.
    Last edited by cjcampbell; 07-18-13 at 05:16 PM.
    07-18-13 04:33 PM
    Not a clue. I asked but got no reply. I hope they at the very least give a free trial. I have SayIt and barely use it so can't justify buying another one unless it's a lot better.
    Haha...I use it all the time to translate for me...love that app.

And it knows how much fat is in a quarter pounder too.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    07-18-13 04:52 PM
    Haha...I use it all the time to translate for me...love that app.

And it knows how much fat is in a quarter pounder too.

Posted via CB10
    lmao... in my business, I could have used the translate tool sooooooo many times by putting my office phone on speaker. I can't believe I didn't think of that.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    07-18-13 04:58 PM
    gah.... when you quote, it defeats the wonderful little grey box on my screen..... lol
    Me too.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    07-18-13 05:03 PM
    Man, everyone's ER is getting whacked.
    But no one will be slaughtered like blackberry did. Because the rest are market "norm".
    07-18-13 05:08 PM
    Can we make it back to green? I think we can That is, of course, unless there's another big sell off to drive us back down, or even further south.
    Since my average price is now 0.00, I will always be in the green. I hope TD gets this fixed.
    CDM76 likes this.
    07-18-13 05:11 PM
    I bought another block of shares at $9.08 today. While I am still slightly under water with my average, I am beating Prem by a huge margin. Feeling good.
    07-18-13 05:26 PM
    But no one will be slaughtered like blackberry did. Because the rest are market "norm".
    Sadly yes. BlackBerry get hammered when other companies have bad ER

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-18-13 05:36 PM
    Bull or bear, this has to disturb you if you are using BB10 for confidential emails.

" [U
    You have some homework to do...

It's particularly ennoying to see you pop whith any doom and gloom story you find. I really don't understand why you do not start a thread of your own. Hopefully ignore will soon appear on CB10.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 05:37 PM

It's particularly ennoying to see you pop whith any doom and gloom story you find. I really don't understand why you do not start a thread of your own. Hopefully ignore will soon appear on CB10.

Posted via CB10
    Yep. I've submitted a couple of requests for ignore on the CB10 app. Suggest you guys do the same

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 05:42 PM
    Yep. I've submitted a couple of requests for ignore on the CB10 app. Suggest you guys do the same

Posted via CB10
    I started a thread about it but nobody seems to care...

http://forums.crackberry.com/crackbe...how-up-800234/

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    07-18-13 06:07 PM
    Since my average price is now 0.00, I will always be in the green. I hope TD gets this fixed.
    This happened to me on Credential today as well. Mild heart attack.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-18-13 06:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    You are the Ambassador . . . . . . . . .
    07-18-13 06:10 PM
    Lets see. How can the trashers spin this in a negative way.

BlackBerry won’t give India access to email
    Manoj Gairola, Hindustan Times
    New Delhi, July 18, 2013

It is official. BlackBerry will not allow Indian security agencies to access emails of its enterprise services or corporate subscribers. It will only provide phone numbers and location of servers from which enterprise emails are sent and received. The government has also agreed to it.

BlackBerry’s email and other data services are provided through operators. The company has agreed to offer interception solutions that allow decryption of BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) services, BlackBerry pin-to-pin services and BlackBerry Internet Services (BIS).

However for BlackBerry Enterprise Services (BES), the company will provide “meta data/call-related information and enterprise server identity for BES,” according to a note by the Department of Telecommunications.

“BlackBerry has delivered a solution that enables India’s wireless carriers to address their lawful access requirements for our consumer messaging services, which include BBM and BIS email,” a BlackBerry spokesperson said.

“The lawful access capability now available to BlackBerry’s carrier partners meets the standard required by the Indian government for all consumer messaging services offered in the Indian marketplace. We also wish to underscore, once again, that this enablement of lawful access does not extend to BlackBerry Enterprise Server,” the spokesperson added.

The department is currently examining steps taken by all operators to ensure that security systems provided by BlackBerry are in place.

The issue of security between the company and agencies dates back to more than five years.
    07-18-13 06:18 PM
113,251 ... 15561557155815591560 ...