View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Does anyone really believe that BBRY could miss tomorrow??? I mean really???

I don't believe that I really do that bad of analysis. Not a chance.
    I don't think they'll miss, not a chance.

What concerns me is a middle of the road report. I think, given the pent up demand for BBOS10 that this quarter should be big. But I would never, ever take investment advice from me.
    06-27-13 07:15 PM

I can't see them missing, I'm just worried about the stupid sharts harping on something. We killed last q and all anyone talked about was subs

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CB Forums mobile app
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-27-13 07:16 PM

What's really funny is the bears all think they'll beat tomorrow as well. Lol. From doa, to miss, to beat with a big "but" yet their target price remains static. How can these guys actually have any bloody influence?

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 07:16 PM
    The only reason I would disagree with you is that my guess assumes a build of approx 9 million units between Dec and May. Take away 1 million for the last quarter, and assume at least 1 million to ship just days after the quarter ended. This is why I came up with that number. It leaves us with a max of 7 but more likely 6.
    Agree, I'm just going with TH's comment of increasing production to two plus mil per month...that was just the Z (as I understand it).

Either way...we win, sharts pay. haha

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and q649 like this.
    06-27-13 07:18 PM
    Just watch here...you'll know before the press publishes. lol

Posted via CB10
    I bet the numbers and the ER has already been posted on this thread.
    We just don't know yet WHO it has been posted by!
    Unsupported Browser

BBQ10 and Z10 outselling many Iphones and Samsungs @ t mobile online! Be sure to sort it by best seller and check out page 2
    What's really funny is the bears all think they'll beat tomorrow as well. Lol. From doa, to miss, to beat with a big "but" yet their target price remains static. How can these guys actually have any bloody influence?

Posted via CB10
    Ask McQueen ...now there is a mud flap.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 07:19 PM
    I bet the numbers and the ER has already been posted on this thread.
    We just don't know yet WHO it has been posted by!
    well we will know tomorrow.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    06-27-13 07:22 PM
    Lets see ..GB one month last qtr, Canada two weeks last qtr, one million sold... One full qtr everywhere ? If its not at least four million five hundred thousand sold we better have a good supply of Vaseline .....
    06-27-13 07:26 PM
    trying out the CB mobile app on my 9930 and dont like it much, but need to learn it i guess until i get the A10!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-27-13 07:26 PM

I don't think there's any way that they will miss their break even estimate. More likely that they will beat handily, we'll start our lift off and the sharts will pull some questionable magic out of their a$$es again and put on the brakes.

No matter what happens, we already know BlackBerry is on the right track. Lots of potential in every step they take - most of it to affect subsequent ERs. I've been waiting 4 years already - guess I could wait a little more.
    Rather see it skyrocket tomorrow though. C'mon BlackBerry!
    06-27-13 07:28 PM
    Ask McQueen ...now there is a mud flap.

Posted via CB10

Hahaha...I had forgotten about that one...mud flap. Quite appropriate.
    06-27-13 07:30 PM
    Agree, I'm just going with TH's comment of increasing production to two plus mil per month...that was just the Z (as I understand it).

Either way...we win, sharts pay. haha

Posted via CB10
    I took the whole upping production to mean both models but you're right, if either of us are right, we win
    06-27-13 07:32 PM
    Well, about six...maybe seven beers in and it donned on me. I'm allot like lcjr...I'm a planner...so:

Depends or Prevail???
    Lol....never mind.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    06-27-13 07:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    We need more institutions investing. Retails are too loose.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-27-13 07:43 PM
    Well, about six...maybe seven beers in and it donned on me. I'm allot like lcjr...I'm a planner...so:

Depends or Prevail???
    Lol....never mind.

Posted via CB10
    I'll just go naked with a bed pan...
    06-27-13 07:50 PM
    If they smash estimates it may trigger a squeeze.

The highest the shares have been in the last year is around 18. That means anyone who has shorted in the last year and a bit would be in the red if we go past 18. Low to mid 20s would trigger a lot of margin calls I'd imagine which could trigger the potential squeeze.

It's a bit of a long shot but definitely not out of the realm of reality.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 07:51 PM
    If they smash estimates it may trigger a squeeze.

The highest the shares have been in the last year is around 18. That means anyone who has shorted in the last year and a bit would be in the red if we go past 18. Low to mid 20s would trigger a lot of margin calls I'd imagine which could trigger the potential squeeze.

It's a bit of a long shot but definitely not out of the realm of reality.

Posted via CB10
    Think of this. 11+ million shares got added to the short pool last time somewhere between $13.30 and $14.93. The majority of those are already in the red... lol. Poor sods.
    06-27-13 07:57 PM
    Think of this. 11+ million shares got added to the short pool last time somewhere between $13.30 and $14.93. The majority of those are already in the red... lol. Poor sods.
    We'll be thanking those stupid sharts one of these days. Without them, our shart-squeeze can't happen. As for those so-called anal-ists, no thanks for their efforts.
    06-27-13 08:05 PM
    Is anyone worried about tomorrow?
    I'm worried that we might only meet expectations. I think there is zero chance that the street is overly optimistic though.

I fear tomorrow will be a non-event and a bear raid occurs.

Posted via CB10
    EvanRitch, Randeman and lcjr like this.
    06-27-13 08:08 PM
    Is something big happening tomorrow? I cant believe how many pages I just caught up on. I think i may have missed my first page in the last thousand along the way, you folks are really taking this world record thing seriously.
    06-27-13 08:15 PM
    I've never been this excited over an ER before. 10 years, I've been value investing and have never seen such a pessimistic Mr. Market quote on such a optimistic catalyst driven debt free company!