View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I hate to say but I feel pretty darn anxious about tomorrow. It really seems like it could go either way. I know Canada and other countries are buying BB but I think the US is not so much. BB is still missing key applications and its hurting us big time.
    Where they are selling is of little consequence as long as they are selling and the numbers are good. 1 million shipped last quarter with less than a month and 2.5 whole countries. I just don't understand how they think it will be in the 3.5-4 million range when they've gone from 3 to 70 countries and from 1 to 2 product offerings.
    06-27-13 12:52 PM
    ****** bank short selling bastards.
    If even Verizon reps are saying the Q10 is a top selling phone (ie top 4) then no need to worry about the Q10 in the US. Those are likely consumers! Add in corporate. September ER baby. Gonna be sweet.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-27-13 12:53 PM
    Guys, I'm leaving for a serious poker time. Hopefully, I'll be back loaded with $$ and able to add on any - very improbable - dip tomorrow.
    Stay cool, our time will come, sooner than later !
    Cheers
    A.

Oh, I forgot : so you think Z10 is not selling well ? This might soften your fears ... and have an idea of EU perception !

http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...onents-822360/
    06-27-13 12:53 PM
    Volume is drying up since the last dip recovery to 14.70 ....allows the bears to nibble at the SP.

I guess 2:30 we'll see some bulls start it up the slope again.
    06-27-13 12:56 PM
    Research In Motion Ltd (BBRY) Q10 Sales Sluggish In U.S. [SURVEY]
    They are trying hard but are not succeeding too well.
    This is all you need to read from the article to know Mr. Modoff hasn't a sniff!!!

On the other hand, the analyst believes that Research In Motion Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) (TSE:BB) results this week could bring an upside surprise over the near term. The company is expected to report a decent unit volume due to extensive channel fill. For this reason, the research firm maintained its hold recommendation for the stock of the company with a price target of $8.00 per share.
    Hold, and PT of $8
    morganplus8 likes this.
    06-27-13 12:57 PM
    If even Verizon reps are saying the Q10 is a top selling phone (ie top 4) then no need to worry about the Q10 in the US. Those are likely consumers! Add in corporate. September ER baby. Gonna be sweet.
    And some US corp were getting their phones before the end of the quarter so that portion will be a part of this one.
    morganplus8, rarsen and bungaboy like this.
    06-27-13 12:57 PM
    10 times the population actually
    peter9477 and bungaboy like this.
    06-27-13 12:58 PM
    Short term charts 3 day look good for an entry. Should start heading up in the next 30 minutes
    06-27-13 12:59 PM
    What is the logic behind Cramer buy ar 12?
    06-27-13 01:14 PM
    No logic when on Bath Salts.
    06-27-13 01:15 PM
    Google Trends paints an interesting picture.

Google Trends

No surprise that Apple and Samsung still dominate globally and especially in the US but Blackberry is certainly out pacing Nokia - which really makes me doubt the statement I read not too long ago about Windows overtaking Blackberry. I think that is a load of BS. Proud to see Canada supporting BB so strongly. However, BB needs to spend some dough and develop Netflix and Instagram IMO. I'm darn curious to see how the enterprise sales are doing tomorrow?
    06-27-13 01:17 PM
    Cramer and Logic coupled together is an oxymoron..... and you can remove the oxy when describing him.
    06-27-13 01:17 PM
    Well, I guess I should have bought more puts this morning . I was actually expecting this and I treat this as a good sign going into tomorrow.
    06-27-13 01:23 PM
    Well, I guess I should have bought more puts this morning . I was actually expecting this and I treat this as a good sign going into tomorrow.
    Why is this a good sign? Is it because we are shaking out any long's with weak hands?
    06-27-13 01:24 PM
    Google Trends paints an interesting picture.

Google Trends

No surprise that Apple and Samsung still dominate globally and especially in the US but Blackberry is certainly out pacing Nokia - which really makes me doubt the statement I read not too long ago about Windows overtaking Blackberry. I think that is a load of BS. Proud to see Canada supporting BB so strongly. However, BB needs to spend some dough and develop Netflix and Instagram IMO. I'm darn curious to see how the enterprise sales are doing tomorrow?
    ask for lumia instead of lumina and you will see a different image...
    peter9477 likes this.
    06-27-13 01:25 PM
    Cramer and Logic coupled together is an oxymoron..... and you can remove the oxy when describing him.
    I'd love to remove both his oxy and his gen.
    06-27-13 01:25 PM
    the shorts exit plan started today and the weak long, listening to the bearish reports...hold on tight to that bull, you know bull riding isn't easy.... long bbry

BBM CHANNEL C000EF854 < bbry stocks*C0004ABC9<Pin friends meet
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-27-13 01:26 PM
    I don't mind being around 14.50 or so headed into tomorrow. I'd be much more concerned if we were still running up into the ER. The sides are chosen and diverse to say the least and we will see what the ER and outlook have in store. From there I expect a violent move either way. I am hoping and have my money on an upward move, but ahead fake either way wouldn't surprise me. I am not 100% confident we go directly up but for the life of me I can't understand the shorts and the risk they are staring at. I couldn't sleep tonight if I were in their shoes. GLTA tomorrow!!!
    fedakd, Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    06-27-13 01:26 PM
    Partly yeah, but also by going down it's further limiting the downside if the ER doesn't "blow us away".

Why is this a good sign? Is it because we are shaking out any long's with weak hands?
    06-27-13 01:27 PM
    Where is that rally we are surposed to be having?
    06-27-13 01:27 PM
    Question to you all. I haven't been able to find anywhere a mention of disclosure by companies who will beat consensus earnings for a quarter but there is a requirement to my understanding for coming in below? (I.E - Profit Warning)

Is there a need for companies to disclose this?
    06-27-13 01:28 PM
    Where is that rally we are surposed to be having?
    I think end of day longs come in.....been saying it all day...sticking to it since volume is pathetic right now....the longs are biding time. I think when it moves it will move up 10 cents in a minutes with some big block buys.
    morganplus8 likes this.
    06-27-13 01:34 PM
    ask for lumia instead of lumina and you will see a different image...
    crap.
    06-27-13 01:35 PM
    That's it...gotta be bottoming and big time buying here any minute!!! look out above! (I hope!)
    06-27-13 01:36 PM
    I think end of day longs come in.....been saying it all day...sticking to it since volume is pathetic right now....the longs are biding time. I think when it moves it will move up 10 cents in a minutes with some big block buys.
    Just letting the shorts get them to a cheaper price?
    06-27-13 01:36 PM
113,252 ... 14061407140814091410 ...