View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

693 62.66%
  • No

413 37.34%
    Not even on Judge Judy?

Sorry, but you can't sue someone who is basing their opinion on Google searches!
    06-19-13 09:43 AM
    Judge Judy would have a hayday with Faucette. I'd pay to see it
    06-19-13 09:53 AM
    If the hedge funds that shorted BBRY were to go bankrupt if there was a major short squeeze, who would buy back the shares? A company that's bankrupt wouldn't have the capital to re-purchase shares that they sold.
    06-19-13 09:54 AM
    Phone maker*BlackBerry*(BBRY_) was downgraded by Bernstein. Cramer concurs, adding, "For them to say sell, you should sell."
    06-19-13 10:03 AM
    I erased this post several times trying not to say the wrong thing, but I have to give my opinion on this subject matter. Who in the heck approved these (*!@$'!) to represent Blackberry? Is it just me or is this a picture of desperation? Just my opinion, but I have much respect for Blackberry and concider them now more than business, but come on now.... Out of all the negative articles I expected, I did not expect to see Blackberry reaching out to some thugs. Sorry to the music folks who consider this "band" art and credible.

BlackBerry Q10 Launch: Even Celebrity Endorsers Are Using iPhones On the Red Carpet
    on the other hand if he had used BB, nobody would have noticed and there would be no story, at least somebody wrote about BB
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-19-13 10:04 AM
    Phone maker*BlackBerry*(BBRY_) was downgraded by Bernstein. Cramer concurs, adding, "For them to say sell, you should sell."
    If there was ever a glowing endorsement to buy... that be it!! lol
    06-19-13 10:07 AM
    I hear Cramer is a great contrary indicator.
    06-19-13 10:08 AM
    It was only one of Cee lo's band members. No biggie story is way over the top.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    06-19-13 10:09 AM
    Thank goodness Cramer is off the bandwagon. Hopefully the selling was alot of the weak hands that actually listen to him.
    bungaboy and jrwb6e like this.
    06-19-13 10:10 AM
    Any word from Morgan?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 10:13 AM
    06-19-13 10:14 AM
    If the hedge funds that shorted BBRY were to go bankrupt if there was a major short squeeze, who would buy back the shares? A company that's bankrupt wouldn't have the capital to re-purchase shares that they sold.
    I was wondering that myself. Anybody have a good answer to this one?
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-19-13 10:20 AM
    06-19-13 10:21 AM
    I erased this post several times trying not to say the wrong thing
    You should have erased it once more.
    06-19-13 10:22 AM
    Done. I definately need some air. You guys have a great day.
    Bugmapper, rarsen and jon_stark_28 like this.
    06-19-13 10:27 AM
    Cm1 very active on twitter, what teed him off so much that he isnt hangin around anymore? The one drive by post by jbml007?

Follow @gold_diapers on stocktwits
    06-19-13 10:32 AM
    Funny thing is the same analyst upgraded BB few months ago and caused spike..now why change mind before ER ?
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-19-13 10:34 AM
    I erased this post several times trying not to say the wrong thing, but I have to give my opinion on this subject matter. Who in the heck approved these (*!@$'!) to represent Blackberry? Is it just me or is this a picture of desperation? Just my opinion, but I have much respect for Blackberry and consider them now more than business, but come on now.... Out of all the negative articles I expected, I did not expect to see Blackberry reaching out to some thugs. Sorry to the music folks who consider this "band" art and credible.

BlackBerry Q10 Launch: Even Celebrity Endorsers Are Using iPhones On the Red Carpet
    While I agree that on face value this group does not seem to meet the "typical BB user" audience, I would argue that using the rationale you stated - neither does Alicia keys. Cee-lo green is one of the most respected and successful businessmen in the msuic industry. When it comes to success Cee Lo green IS the definition of business and is a great - in my opinion - person to have touting the Blackberry name because he is more than just a lowly "thug life" rapper who is trying to make a buck. He is actually one of the most successful artists, producers, actors, and business owners on the block.

Not to mention that the Goodie mob is also considered one of the original golden age hip hop which in itself carries a demand of respect.

I agree that this article makes the event sound like a huge failure for blackberry but as stated earlier - it was only one guy with one iphone and while it sucks, the article blew the situation way over the top.

At the end of the day we all have to realize that Blackberry needs to be targeting new markets and different audiences to be able to even fathom the idea of being able to bring people back to Blackberry. This marketing event is not directed at the stereotypical blackberry user because they're not trying to speak to that user here. They're trying to reach and engage a new audience so that they might be able to gain some momentum. I would also argue that this is nothing new - as Blackberry has always had a soft spot for the music industry and you can see that woven throughout their marketing way back to BB5 and BB7.

Just my 2 cents on the subject. Not trying to battle back at you but just presenting the otherside and possible rationale that Blackberry might've used going into this event.

EDIT: Heres a great link as to who Cee Lo green is http://www.fastcompany.com/most-crea...12/ceelo-green
    06-19-13 10:34 AM
    What happened this am is why I got out yesterday.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-bbry.jpg
    cjcampbell and gg22 like this.
    06-19-13 10:36 AM
    This is the most manipulated stock on the market. June 28 is all that matters.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and matthewriedle like this.
    06-19-13 10:48 AM
    So why did you buy them in the first place?
    06-19-13 10:52 AM
    For those who are in reds,
    whether you play big or small,
    whether you didn't get in or out in the opportune time and not,
    the stock will go up again.

I hope I can be cheerful to some of us here.
    I will report my profit when I know that everyone on this thread has gained profit.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 10:55 AM
    So why did you buy them in the first place?
    Ummmm.... I think to make money? And hey... would you look at that.... although not much relative to his investment, still made some.
    Last edited by cjcampbell; 06-19-13 at 11:18 AM.
    bungaboy and BlackistheBerry like this.
    06-19-13 11:01 AM
    Love how on the down days the drive by's cant resist the urge to post yet you never hear a peep on the positive days. Like you are so clever!
    06-19-13 11:07 AM
    He is allowed to express his feelings as he knows he will get a mature response from the people on this thread. There have been a couple already and have been respectful. Please take note of the type of posts here and follow along accordingly.
    bungaboy, rarsen, W Hoa and 3 others like this.
    06-19-13 11:13 AM
105,476 ... 13161317131813191320 ...