View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Agreed, but Like I said, there are days when that $25 would be VERY tempting! (about $70k tempting!)
    Double. :-) :thumbup:
    06-18-13 01:35 PM
    Well enterprise will be a nonfactor in the states this QE as there was no Q10 and bes. So for this QE it's really about the z10 and consumers when referring to the States.
    Actually Q10s were shipped to US carriers before the quarter ended. So it will count in some way. How many though, we won't know until the report.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-18-13 01:38 PM
    LOL! There are days when I do not like me! Had to fire two employees today and it never makes for a good day.

We did well today and I am just a greedy as anyone else here but it is VERY nice to see BBRY do what it did and not fall into the toilet!

The ER is a way off so there is time!
    How come? What industry?

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 01:40 PM
    LOL! There are days when I do not like me! Had to fire two employees today and it never makes for a good day.

We did well today and I am just a greedy as anyone else here but it is VERY nice to see BBRY do what it did and not fall into the toilet!

The ER is a way off so there is time!
    The ER isn't way off, as weekends don't count. Plus earnings is in the morning so the day off can't even be counted. Six more trading days is right around the corner!!!

Posted via CB10
    fedakd and bungaboy like this.
    06-18-13 01:44 PM
    He'll be back. A stock rally like this can't keep him away long.
    I hope so. :thumbup:
    06-18-13 01:47 PM
    How come? What industry?

Posted via CB10
    Theft. My company services the apartment industry. We paint 50-75 apartments a day.
    06-18-13 01:50 PM
    I might be wrong but the party is likely over for the day. Lets just try to hold onto what we got.
    Someone threw down a half million shares when we hit $15. Could be an MM move.
    fedakd and bungaboy like this.
    06-18-13 01:51 PM
    The ER isn't way off, as weekends don't count. Plus earnings is in the morning so the day off can't even be counted. Six more trading days is right around the corner!!!

Posted via CB10
    When one considers what can happen with this stock on a daily basis, the ER is still a ways off. Yes it's close but there's still time. I'd rather slow things down here because if we move to quick, we get over bought, touch the top of the pennant, and start back down before the ER, or break out, which, of course, would be preferable. Either way, I'd rather be at or near the top of the pennant (or broken out) come Thursday close than be near the bottom or middle.
    Last edited by cjcampbell; 06-18-13 at 02:04 PM.
    06-18-13 01:51 PM
    Where's Markymark? Haven't seen him in a while. Maybe we need to put out an APB on these two (Charles and Markymark).
    cjcampbell, take99 and bungaboy like this.
    06-18-13 02:08 PM
    I know going through 15 by close is most likely not going to happen, but it would seriously do wonders on my mood. Though, if it closes around here, I will not complain at all.
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    06-18-13 02:14 PM
    Theft. My company services the apartment industry. We paint 50-75 apartments a day.
    That hurts. So disappointing when you put your trust in employees and they fail at the most basic test of moral character.
    matthewriedle likes this.
    06-18-13 02:15 PM
    It seems the rumour that drove NOK to highs got refuted. Lost a good sized chunk of the gains. I wonder how many got to take advantage and take profits.
    06-18-13 02:20 PM
    06-18-13 02:21 PM
    Someone threw down a half million shares when we hit $15. Could be an MM move.
    It was me but I do not want to give my "position" away
    peter9477 likes this.
    06-18-13 02:21 PM
    That hurts. So disappointing when you put your trust in employees and they fail at the most basic test of moral character.
    Well these two only worked for me for less than a month. We had a heads up that they had sticky fingers so we arranged a honesty test and they failed. It is a shame as they were good painters.
    06-18-13 02:24 PM
    I know going through 15 by close is most likely not going to happen, but it would seriously do wonders on my mood. Though, if it closes around here, I will not complain at all.
    But it might hurt your mood come open tomorrow as it would likely correct itself as that would put us outside of the BB's. Enjoy a great gain and lets see if we can work our way up, bit by bit, garnering a trailing support net in our wake.....lol.
    morganplus8, W Hoa, lcjr and 4 others like this.
    06-18-13 02:24 PM
    But it might hurt your mood come open tomorrow as it would likely correct itself as that would put us outside of the BB's. Enjoy a great gain and lets see if we can work our way up, bit by bit, garnering a trailing support net in our wake.....lol.
    Fine, 14.95 then! This way, our inevitable 10:30 hit won't be as low.
    06-18-13 02:27 PM
    Great day today! Bye all and hope we can repeat this tomorrow!
    06-18-13 02:42 PM
    Morgan, how much resistance do you think there is at the $15.00 level?
    06-18-13 02:45 PM
    Great day today! Bye all and hope we can repeat this tomorrow!
    the day aint over yet! lets get some cowbell for the last 15 mins..come onn 14.95
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-18-13 02:46 PM
    It was me but I do not want to give my "position" away
    lol - in all seriousness, it was probably a short-seller. Why not put up a block to sell at $15.00 - had to be plenty of Level II trades buying up if it hit that $15 level... and it probably wouldn't hold - at least not today...
    06-18-13 02:52 PM
    When one considers what can happen with this stock on a daily basis, the ER is still a ways off. Yes it's close but there's still time. I'd rather slow things down here because if we move to quick, we get over bought, touch the top of the pennant, and start back down before the ER, or break out, which, of course, would be preferable. Either way, I'd rather be at or near the top of the pennant (or broken out) come Thursday close than be near the bottom or middle.
    Perception has been holding the SP down, not reality. The ER will bring perception closer to reality whatever the reality is.

Perception has a large effect on the SP and the perception is starting to change and the SP is moving up - for me, that is the exciting part because it means that my perception is closer to reality than the Sharts.

THEN when you get into the Stock market 'games' with the TA and shorted shares, Then it gets even more exciting and more upside.

I set my sell today at $58 just in case.
    06-18-13 02:53 PM
    I think it should be an interesting couple of weeks in the run up.

Strap yourselves in, it could get s little rough.

Posted via CB10
    matthewriedle and bungaboy like this.
    06-18-13 02:55 PM
    Speaking of Run up...

Here's my chart:

Notice we gained some traction but we're still not where we want to be. Also notice the incline and the step upward trend, we're trying to break $15...

Stupid uploader....

I think my gif is broken.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-1253449365_cat-slide.jpg   The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-1253449365_cat-slide.jpg  
    jrwb6e, Korepab, tygros and 7 others like this.
    06-18-13 02:57 PM
    Morgan, how much resistance do you think there is at the $15.00 level?
    jrwb6e!

Not that much, we weren't going to get through it today simply because the Bollinger Bands told us that there was less than a 5% chance that we are going to hold above $ 14.97/shr. But tomorrow, the bands start to widen a bit, they are rising upward now and the upper band will open up for further gains very soon. I believe today's close was a setup for just that starting tomorrow. We are well within striking distance of $ 15.00/shr and we'll test it again tomorrow. Each day we hold up in this region we are moving the goal posts of the upper Bollinger Band higher. This is only Tuesday so I see us above $ 15.00 this week. Tomorrow, the 5-ema will move up through the 50-ema right at the opening and that is bullish in itself. Good luck!
    06-18-13 02:59 PM
113,256 ... 13091310131113121313 ...