View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

693 62.66%
  • No

413 37.34%
    BBRY bought out by Lenovo outright is very unlikely. However, the following deal may work out:

Lenovo invests $5 billion in BBRY in exchange for 200 million prefer shares with excise price at $25 in next 10 years.
    The money invested will let BBRY continue improve the BB10 mobile platform as well as expanding this OS into desktop and laptop computer.
    Lenovo will license both the mobile/tablet and desk/laptop OS from BBRY at a discounted price, such as $40/copy.
    ItsTheBox likes this.
    06-18-13 12:15 PM
    I have a feeling that this is starting a different type of cycle, than the previous ones. This could be the last cycle of this pennant. So far, it is looking good. The stoch. RSI on the daily has reached its peak though, so it will have to pullback at some point. We touched $15 goal for this week. I think, we are going to close just a little bit above $15 this week. Next week, we are heading into ER--second green flag on the chart. Weekly chart looks good.

It is also possible that we are going to break out of the current pennant (the top pink line) this week. If this happens though, there is probably a big sell out, before ER.

Hopefully, tomorrow candle is not a spinning top or hammer, because that would indicate a reversal.

06-18-13 12:17 PM
    I wouldn't worry to much about it, sounds like they are on top of it.

BlackBerry said in the advisory that the bug is "not currently being actively exploited," but BlackBerry Z10 owners and IT administrators who deploy BlackBerry Z10 smartphones in an enterprise should update their devices as soon as possible.

Enterprise users can also set their BlackBerry Enterprise Server policies to mitigate any unauthorized access.
    06-18-13 12:22 PM
    You guys realize it $15.2x currently on the TSX. Damn and I was going to buy 500 more if it stayed in the 14's
    06-18-13 12:28 PM
    BBRY bought out by Lenovo outright is very unlikely. However, the following deal may work out:

Lenovo invests $5 billion in BBRY in exchange for 200 million prefer shares with excise price at $25 in next 10 years.
    The money invested will let BBRY continue improve the BB10 mobile platform as well as expanding this OS into desktop and laptop computer.
    Lenovo will license both the mobile/tablet and desk/laptop OS from BBRY at a discounted price, such as $40/copy.
    Apple's entire R&D budget was only about $3 billion last year. Actually BBRY has the cash and revenue coming in to do lots of expansion and research with respect to just BB10 (which is much more focused than Apple's work). So I don't think BBRY actually needs a cash infusion. They could also issue debt if they wanted another billion or two in the short run.
    06-18-13 12:30 PM
    You guys realize it $15.2x currently on the TSX. Damn and I was going to buy 500 more if it stayed in the 14's
    Well, you can still buy 450 and be ready for the ER. It is only 7 trading days away.
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    06-18-13 12:31 PM
    For those inquiring about the StockBerrians BBM channel

C000520D3

The admin is a real slacker though, but give him a break he's a busy guy.

Sent from the future on my QNX powered BlackBerry Z10
    cjcampbell, bungaboy, lcjr and 1 others like this.
    06-18-13 12:39 PM
    06-18-13 12:40 PM
    I think I hear the echo of Fraudstreet Trader aka BB_Trader vomitting in his mother's basement...
    Oh don't worry about him. If you ask, he'll say he covered yesterday near the low of the day for a 1.83% ROI, and went long within a few cents of the bottom this morning. He's never lost money on a trade.
    06-18-13 12:43 PM
    Some good volume and volatility today. Bought and sold calls and puts and made some decent money. Now I'm going to hold some calls and a long position for the ER
    06-18-13 12:44 PM
    Who Standard Pacific Capital?
    06-18-13 12:45 PM
    It's nice to see that we found a happy playground here as volume has tapered off. Not just a run up followed by a run down.
    ItsTheBox and bungaboy like this.
    06-18-13 12:55 PM
    It's nice to see that we found a happy playground here as volume has tapered off. Not just a run up followed by a run down.
    It was a pleasurable day to say the least!

The big reason is what BBRY did today.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-18-13 01:04 PM
    Holy shmokies, I take a small break from watching this thing and it shoots up.
    I think we've got a great setup going into the ER.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    06-18-13 01:04 PM
    But who is paying AMEX, the carrier or BlackBerry?
    Amex is paying for cobranding action
    W Hoa and bungaboy like this.
    06-18-13 01:05 PM
    Spiking again
    Hit me baby, one more time.... before the close.

Refuse to post video.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 01:05 PM
    Yummy ! I see Bull action on (green) volume ... and I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oove that !
    Sry, fighting with office365 all day, and probably all night, but this was a short & nice recreation !
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares]-capture.jpg  
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    06-18-13 01:08 PM
    Hit me baby, one more time.... before the close.

Refuse to post video.

Posted via CB10
    I might be wrong but the party is likely over for the day. Lets just try to hold onto what we got.
    06-18-13 01:08 PM
    I might be wrong but the party is likely over for the day. Lets just try to hold onto what we got.
    I'm surprised the rally lasted as long as it did today.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-18-13 01:11 PM
    I might be wrong....
    Hope so.
    06-18-13 01:13 PM
    I don't like you.

No, I do. But I hope that you are wrong.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 01:15 PM
    I think you're right. There's too much resistance above here. Let's just hold where we're at, gain some support, and let the bands widen a tad to allow for a more clear and paved path for us to follow.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-18-13 01:19 PM
    Hope so.
    I don't like you.

No, I do. But I hope that you are wrong.

Posted via CB10
    LOL! There are days when I do not like me! Had to fire two employees today and it never makes for a good day.

We did well today and I am just a greedy as anyone else here but it is VERY nice to see BBRY do what it did and not fall into the toilet!

The ER is a way off so there is time!
    cjcampbell likes this.
    06-18-13 01:20 PM
    Right, let's stand above the 50-EMA and sit quitely until the bell. Tomorow's just another day ... and it'll get better every day
    Bye guys, CU later.
    06-18-13 01:24 PM
    Ah ! just dropped
    Taking A Chance On BlackBerry - Seeking Alpha

BlackBerry's stock price isn't really encouraging, considering how much it has dropped throughout the years. Moreover, the firm's survival depends on whether a successful brand renaissance could be pulled off. While it's appropriate to predict that the Z10 and Q10 wouldn't garner sales-volume awards, it's also safe to say that BlackBerry's latest phones aren't a mere afterthought - the firm even reached a sales growth of roughly 140 percent. All in all, if you'd add BlackBerry to your portfolio right now, you might gain considerable profits soon - that is, if smartphone giants don't aggressively put a stop to the company's renewed (but slight) progress.
    Oh, ladies, I love you
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    06-18-13 01:26 PM
105,477 ... 13081309131013111312 ...