View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Wow morgan leaves us for one day and we just about implode. LOL
    I believe this past week was a last ditch attempt by the shorts to lower the sp prior to the ER.

It wasn't as successful as they hoped ... I foresee that we'll be moving up steadily until the ER ... with the potential for explosive gains depending on partnerships or other awesome info
    lcjr, bungaboy and psy fi like this.
    06-07-13 03:50 PM
    I'll attribute today's "feelings" in this thread to supernatural forces. Take a look at the candle for the day. hahahahhaa
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-07-13 03:52 PM
    Friday is my favorite beer day. Here's some funnies to lighten the mood. yes, this has to do with stocks and this thread. lol

cjcampbell, spike12 and bungaboy like this.
    06-07-13 03:54 PM

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000533.png

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, lcjr, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    06-07-13 03:55 PM
    Here are my charts:

The stock broke out of the first downtrend pennant (red line), and trade sideways, which is a good indicator that there is support. However, we still need to go higher, before it becomes less relevant.

There was more volume (3 million more), than yesterday, but not enough to push the stock higher. I mentioned that we would probably close around $13.80 this week, which would make the body of this week candle thinner, and looking more like a hammer. This is a good reversal indicator. Without major rally next week, I estimate that we would close around $14.50. We are still oversold.

Weekly chart (curving up):

Daily chart: I don't like how the today candle looks, because it is a shooting star, which indicates a reversal. Hopefully, this is just a matter of "Friday," and buyers that hold back today would come on Monday. $13.60 - $13.70 look like support level for next week. The first flag is $14.50 for next Friday, the second flag is for the next Friday, and the third flag is for the last Friday of June--ER. Just look at how much we have gone down.

Overall, I think, we are starting an uptrend, and the daily and weekly chart are in play. We are still oversold, and need to reach $14.50, which is around the middle of the bollinger band. A major rally could push this stock to $15.71 in the week of the 17th (not next week). Because the stock went down to the extreme oversold range, the main pennant has become extended / wider. If we don't get out of this pennant, then $16 is not going to happen, until closer to the end of year. I am sure, there are other factors that will push this stock up or down.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbryugh5.jpg   The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbryugh4.jpg  
    06-07-13 04:02 PM
    have to disagree, Faucette or Cannaccord will be out Monday with news of the 'underwhelming' launch of the q10 stateside. I may be off a day or two but it's pretty much a given.

I believe this past week was a last ditch attempt by the shorts to lower the sp prior to the ER.

It wasn't as successful as they hoped ... I foresee that we'll be moving up steadily until the ER ... with the potential for explosive gains depending on partnerships or other awesome info
    ItsTheBox likes this.
    06-07-13 04:04 PM

Seems somewhat fitting.
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    06-07-13 04:12 PM
    It's the weekend...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture2.jpg
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    06-07-13 04:14 PM
    People seem to have forgotten about the general market conditions. We were green for three days while the market as a whole tanked.

Investors are not going to be jumping into equities just yet, especially risky ones such as BlackBerry.

Roses are still red, violets are still blue, tits.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 04:26 PM
    I just visited the tphedgetraders twitter feed, gulped a bunch more Kool-Aid and I feel much better now thank you......walmart and best buy ordered 80k q10's each.....yes please....lol
    06-07-13 04:39 PM
    I just visited the tphedgetraders twitter feed, gulped a bunch more Kool-Aid and I feel much better now thank you......walmart and best buy ordered 80k q10's each.....yes please....lol
    Now if only we could legitimize that feed we'd be golden lol
    take99, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    06-07-13 04:45 PM
    I know, sometimes they say things that make me think they really are big players, and then sometimes they'll throw a whopper out there and you wonder if it's a teenager having fun. Can't find anything on them and you know me I scoured the far reaches of the internet lol....

Now if only we could legitimize that feed we'd be golden lol
    06-07-13 04:48 PM
    sometimes I wonder if the TP stands for well you know.......and its all a big joke

I know, sometimes they say things that make me think they really are big players, and then sometimes they'll throw a whopper out there and you wonder if it's a teenager having fun. Can't find anything on them and you know me I scoured the far reaches of the internet lol....
    cjcampbell and Scott Lefebvre like this.
    06-07-13 04:49 PM

Ha. You are right. Morgan is always there to put up a chart and tell us to calm down everything is following the TA just looking for a gap up to $14.50 which didn't happen yesterday, or today (well it is options friday) but should Monday.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-07-13 04:56 PM
    Many of us have been waiting on the "breakout" for a long time and it does not come. Few of us need the definition but thanks.
    I'm not insinuating that a breakout is imminent, only that the low volume is typical in this type of formation. And since you speak for the majority on this board, let my comment serve those in the minority.
    dusdal likes this.
    06-07-13 05:16 PM
    Think DoD may want to reconsider this whole Android thing lol

Android super-malware discovered – Is Google’s platform in peril? | ExtremeTech
    bungaboy and kfh227 like this.
    06-07-13 05:23 PM
    Think DoD may want to reconsider this whole Android thing lol

Android super-malware discovered – Is Google’s platform in peril? | ExtremeTech
    The way they named it, and wrote the article, it almost seems like a political jab more than a legitimate virus. lol
    06-07-13 05:33 PM
    nice to see such a ridiculously inflated headline about someone other than BBRY for a change though
    I like to read those headlines in my 'Monster Truck Advertisement' voice.
    06-07-13 05:42 PM
    nice to see such a ridiculously inflated headline about someone other than BBRY for a change though
    I like to read those headlines in my 'Monster Truck Advertisement' voice.
    Yes... so very true. lol
    06-07-13 05:45 PM
    06-07-13 06:00 PM
    interesting

A slide from Carey's presentation indicated that in March DISA rolled out 500 devices at the Secret classification, and in April, 1,500 unclassified devices.

The next phase begins in September, when DISA will roll out 5,000 unclassified devices and 1,500 devices at the Top Secret classification. In fiscal 2014 it will roll out up to 100,000 unclassified devices and have enterprise capability for devices at classified levels.

"We're doing both [unclassified and classified] simultaneously right now and we'll expand both as the demand signal requires," Carey said.

"But we're moving out on the unclassified with [vendor] choices with the secure architecture up at DISA, engaging Internet service providers, creating mobile device management solutions that meet security requirements of the Federal CIO Council, and other things," he added. "So we're out on-point with the federal government, doing work that keeps the unclassified devices secure."
    bungaboy and cjcampbell like this.
    06-07-13 06:02 PM
    I'm not insinuating that a breakout is imminent, only that the low volume is typical in this type of formation. And since you speak for the majority on this board, let my comment serve those in the minority.
    FWIW I do appreciate definitions on this board. Part of the reason I come here is to learn.

Cheers!
    leafs123 and bungaboy like this.
    06-07-13 06:07 PM
    Everyone is getting caught up into arguing against each other as to whether you are "long", "short" and whether you have more money than the other riding on BBRY. Whether you have 100k invested or 10k, everyone's situation is different and the sum you have invested should be insignificant vs others, big or small. Let's all keep cool and talk about BBRY. Let's not have this thing shut down because of stuff like that.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 06:09 PM
    interesting

A slide from Carey's presentation indicated that in March DISA rolled out 500 devices at the Secret classification, and in April, 1,500 unclassified devices.

The next phase begins in September, when DISA will roll out 5,000 unclassified devices and 1,500 devices at the Top Secret classification. In fiscal 2014 it will roll out up to 100,000 unclassified devices and have enterprise capability for devices at classified levels.

"We're doing both [unclassified and classified] simultaneously right now and we'll expand both as the demand signal requires," Carey said.

"But we're moving out on the unclassified with [vendor] choices with the secure architecture up at DISA, engaging Internet service providers, creating mobile device management solutions that meet security requirements of the Federal CIO Council, and other things," he added. "So we're out on-point with the federal government, doing work that keeps the unclassified devices secure."
    Very interesting. I wonder what the mix is and what MDM they're using. They could be trialing both BES and Fixmo for this.
    take99 likes this.
    06-07-13 06:11 PM
    All I'm saying is that come June 28th BBRY better show significant roadways into recovery or I'll be "less" long.
    06-07-13 06:11 PM
113,256 ... 12241225122612271228 ...