View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

694 62.52%
  • No

416 37.48%
    Good luck Morgan. I'm sure it will all go well.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 07:44 PM

As per that BBM Channel, I've too far away from something like that. Tomorrow at noon, they are going inside my skull with a robot while I'm awake! Are you kidding me? Damn.
    Best of luck M+8 !

While you are in there remember that there is a good chance that the robot is running QNX.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    06-05-13 07:47 PM
    Get 2. Don't be cheap. LoL
    That's what I meant...lol
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-05-13 07:47 PM
    All the best M+8. Take care.
    06-05-13 07:50 PM
    Not surprised by this. Couldn't find any mention in Falsettes report.

Android is a hacker's paradise

BGR

Wednesday, June 05, 2013 5:57 PM GMT

Security firm McAfee warns that Google’s mobile operating system is being targeted by hackers more than any other platform. Android accounts for nearly all mobile malware and more than 14,000 threats have been discovered in the first three months of 2013 alone. Mobile attacks have expanded beyond Russia and China and are now found to be affecting users in South Korea, India, Italy, Thailand and Australia. Targeted trojans that steal personal information made up a majority of these attacks, while malicious spyware, phishing attacks and botnets accounted for the rest. Mobile malware is expected to increase in 2013, with some calling it “the year of mobile malware” for Android users. It is recommended that mobile users use caution when downloading applications outside of approved app stores and avoid pirating apps illegally or clicking on suspicious links.
    morganplus8, rarsen, zyben and 1 others like this.
    06-05-13 07:51 PM
    Better late than never . . . . .

ITC Bans Sales of Older iPhones, iPads That Infringe on Samsung Patent
    PCMag.com

Wednesday, June 05, 2013 3:52 PM GMT

The International Trade Commission this week banned the sale of older iPhone and iPad models in the U.S. after finding that they infringe on a patent held by Samsung.

Specifically, the ruling affects the AT&T versions of the iPhone 3G, 3GS, iPhone 4, and the AT&T 3G versions of the iPad and iPad 2. Newer versions of Apple iPad and iPhone are not affected.

In this case, Samsung accused Apple of violating four of its patents with the iPhone and iPad, but the ITC only found Apple guilty of infringing on one patent, which covers an "apparatus and method for encoding/decoding transport format combination indicator in CDMA mobile communication system."

"We believe the ITC's Final Determination has confirmed Apple's history of free-riding on Samsung's technological innovations," a Samsung spokesman said in a statement. "Our decades of research and development in mobile technologies will continue, and we will continue to offer innovative products to consumers."

Apple did not immediately respond to a request for comment, but according to a tweet from CNBC, Cupertino said it will appeal the decision to the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.

President Obama has the option to veto the ITC's decision, though "that rarely happens," according to Bloomberg, which also said Apple's products will remain on store shelves during a 60-day review period.

Apple no longer sells the 3G and 3GS versions of its iPhone, but the iPhone 4 and iPad 2 are still available.

The case dates back to Aug. 2011, when Samsung filed its complaint with the ITC. In Sept. 2012, an administrative law judge within the ITC ruled in Apple's favor. Samsung requested that the full commission review the decision, and by November, the ITC agreed to do so. In March, it solicited public comment on certain FRAND (fair, reasonable, and non-discriminatory) issues, and this week, the ITC ruled in Samsung's favor on one of the four patents in question.

"Having examined the record of this investigation, ... the Commission has determined that Samsung has proven a violation of section 337" of the Tariff Act of 1930 with the patent, known as the '348 patent, the ITC said in its decision.

"The Commission has determined that the appropriate remedy is a limited exclusion order and a cease and desist order prohibiting Apple from importing into the United States or selling or distributing within the United States wireless communication devices, portable music and data processing devices, and tablet computers that infringe ... the '348 patent," the ITC said.

The decision comes the day after the White House unveiled a plan intended to crack down on patent trolls. The plan also touched on the "smartphone patent wars," a battle in which Samsung and Apple have played a starring role.
    06-05-13 07:54 PM
    Better late than never . . . . .
    Especially now. I'm loving it.
    06-05-13 08:00 PM
    Best wishes Morgan! Let us know when you're back.
    06-05-13 08:13 PM
    Wish you the best Morgan.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 08:13 PM
    06-05-13 08:15 PM
    Why am I the only person here that thinks we are going to at least $ 14.50/shr tomorrow?

Attachment 168779

I see us gapping up, and on toward the centerline of the Bollinger Bands tomorrow. This would also be close to the 50-mda as well. That big fat horz. line is my target. Why? Because the 5-dma will be at $ 13.70/shr tomorrow, or just above us, and the 3-dma will be gapped at the open, we would then take out that green downtrend line that we have been following since the stock peaked at the blue line. All of this strong TA occurs tomorrow pending a huge sell-off in the general market. Its time to go up from here.

As per that BBM Channel, I've too far away from something like that. Tomorrow at noon, they are going inside my skull with a robot while I'm awake! Are you kidding me? Damn.
    Thanks M8 and all the best for your procedure tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, fedakd and morganplus8 like this.
    06-05-13 08:24 PM
    Sorry Morgan I missed something you are having an operation tomorrow? I'll keep you in my prayers, hope everything goes well.
    06-05-13 08:36 PM
    Tomorrow at noon, they are going inside my skull with a robot while I'm awake! Are you kidding me? Damn.
    Best wishes, M8.
    A friend recently had a big chuck taken off of his frontal lobe and it didn't affect him much. Our thoughts will be with you. Take care!

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 08:38 PM
    Good luck, hope all goes well Morgan..
    06-05-13 08:38 PM
    Morgan - all the best tomorrow. I assure you BBRY will not be bankrupt when you return to us.
    06-05-13 08:39 PM
    GL tomorrow Morgan. Let us know when you are back. We'll keep an eye on BBRY for you :-)
    06-05-13 08:45 PM
    Be well Morgan ... all the best.
    06-05-13 08:47 PM
    GL M+8.

Who sees bbry hitting new lows from now until June 28? I think we will because institutional shorts many be reducing their short position. This is my hypothesis on why we keep drifting lower.
    morganplus8 likes this.
    06-05-13 08:51 PM
    Morgan!!!

This looney den isn't the same without you but take all the time you need away.

All the best!
    06-05-13 08:51 PM
    Morgan - Hope everything 8 okay for you tomorrow and beyond. GL
    06-05-13 08:53 PM
    Morganplus8
    take99, bungaboy, fedakd and 2 others like this.
    06-05-13 08:55 PM
    Good luck Morgan! We'll be here waiting when you get back.
    06-05-13 08:59 PM
    Good luck Morgan! Sending as much positive energy your way as you need. Hope all goes well!!

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 09:06 PM
    Good luck Morgn8, your words have meant much to me over the last few quarters, thanks .

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 09:06 PM
    Good luck Morgan. I can't believe you guys missed this. M8's going to be awake. He can chart during the op with his Z10!

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 09:09 PM
107,094 ... 12031204120512061207 ...