View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I think we are going to have a good week for the SP this week. All based on the feelings I have which are based on the summation of the news. We'll see!
    If my time clock is right, Misek will be coming out swaggering this week.

I hope he can bring along Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sach's with him.
    06-02-13 09:41 AM
    This very fine thread disrupted by one individual.

Majority be damned!
    06-02-13 09:42 AM
    I thought it was cute, I have been involved in trapping bears, now I am a BBear
    Perhaps start your own thread as this one is clearly for LONG holders of BlackBerry stock. Feel free to ask the OP if your taunting short selling comments are within context or welcome. Thx

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 09:47 AM
    Guys please ignore as I think the thread could get locked down and we lose that way.

Your loyal trollhunter

Take99
    06-02-13 09:58 AM
    I absolutely agree. The fellow needs to start his own thread. He/She is trying to interrupt the flow of collective wisdom of this group. It would be a shame if the moderators let this individual get away with this.

I suggest the moderators ban him at least after the next ER.

Thanks.

Perhaps start your own thread as this one is clearly for LONG holders of BlackBerry stock. Feel free to ask the OP if your taunting short selling comments are within context or welcome. Thx

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 09:58 AM

Majority be damned!
    Hence my "I have a dream" speech...LOL
    06-02-13 09:59 AM

Majority be damned!
    Just like real life. Sad really. I fail to understand the logic. Why is antagonism cherished and held close when it should be flushed?
    06-02-13 10:06 AM
    OK. I am moving on.

A new week ahead folks. There are a lot of really positive articles out there and a couple of Q10 launches.

Onward and upward!!
    bungaboy and matthewriedle like this.
    06-02-13 10:11 AM
    06-02-13 10:14 AM
    Who? Why?

I absolutely agree. The fellow needs to start his own thread. He/She is trying to interrupt the flow of collective wisdom of this group. It would be a shame if the moderators let this individual get away with this.

I suggest the moderators ban him at least after the next ER.

Thanks.
    06-02-13 10:18 AM
    I can not understand why CB allows these trolls of which some of them seem to be professionals. BlackBerry is under a corporate fruit /short attack. No sane investor could justify being short BlackBerry at these levels and pay 10% premium to do so. We will see short interest numbers go up over the next two reporting dates.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 10:21 AM
    Just like real life. Sad really. I fail to understand the logic. Why is antagonism cherished and held close when it should be flushed?
    Kinda, sorta like . . . . .

cjcampbell likes this.
    06-02-13 10:23 AM
    Interesting website, not seen before, not something that I would pay for, get all of this information from my broker and other sites for free now. I notice that the website you shared Charles shows analysts recommendation as "sell". H'mmm.

06-02-13 10:24 AM
    Huh? Who are the trolls? Who charges 10% premium to short? What do they charge to go long, 10% too? I trade long and short, no premium charged to do either, ever!

I can not understand why CB allows these trolls of which some of them seem to be professionals. BlackBerry is under a corporate fruit /short attack. No sane investor could justify being short BlackBerry at these levels and pay 10% premium to do so. We will see short interest numbers go up over the next two reporting dates.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 10:28 AM
    I have to say that the Mods had been pretty tolerant, until...
    What are the objectives of enforcing Mod policies? One can argue about fairness, respect etc etc., but really the single most important objective is to have people join and stay. In my opinion the recent censorship probably had the opposite effect.
    If we need to be censored and lectured on how to behave as if we are children, then I would like to suggest that Mods do the enforcement more fairly by removing any post that have no relevance to this thread - any post that does not "SUPPORT BBRY" or "BUY any shares".

Cheers!

P.S. this post is relevant because I do support BBRY and I do have Shares.

Edit: sorry about the typos and grammatical mistakes.
    Last edited by plasmid_boy; 06-02-13 at 11:28 AM.
    06-02-13 10:30 AM
    Huh? Who are the trolls? Who charges 10% premium to short? What do they charge to go long, 10% too? I trade long and short, no premium charged to do either, ever!
    What's your definition of short trading, then? Do people let you borrow their shares out of the goodness of their hearts? Please enlighten us.
    06-02-13 10:32 AM
    Good morning all, it's good to be back home again, even if it's in El Paso. Wow, this thread has really become exciting and I enjoyed the hour it took catching up. I'm not sure what's going on with the SP even with the comments here, but I'm in until at least October. This incident wiped out my reserve so I can't take advantage of the low price which stinks and I'm not sure I want it to stay low just for that purpose. We need something to happen here. Hopefully we get back on track this week. Its good to be posting here again.
    06-02-13 10:43 AM
    A. Short (finance) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Q.
    What's your definition of short trading, then? Do people let you borrow their shares out of the goodness of their hearts? Please enlighten us.
    06-02-13 10:54 AM
    My question was... what % are you paying to borrow the shares you are shorting? What is the lender's fee?
    06-02-13 11:06 AM
    m)de25, you already asked this question. I already answered your question. Here is the answer that I gave you already.

Today, 11:28 AM #28839 Report Post

My question was... what % are you paying to borrow the shares you are shorting? What is the lender's fee?
    06-02-13 11:24 AM
    Wow... I just woke up and am quite shocked at what posts were deleted. Well, on the bright side, our resident troll will not be able to control himself and will find himself banned within a very short time frame. Until then, all should have him on ignore and pay not attention to the drivel
    06-02-13 11:28 AM
    Right and the chart you linked clearly shows a lending fee so we are just curious what that is with regard to bbry shares?
    m0de25 and bungaboy like this.
    Hey new to the board and a new Blackberry supporter. I got rid of my GS3 recently for a Z10 and I couldn't be happier. I also purchased a decent amount of shares and think the risk/reward is worth it over the long term. I was just wondering if anybody had any thoughts on why Blackberry is still such a polarizing brand. It seems that that they are doing the right things to turn things around, but their is some serious hatred for the brand.

I was just wondering if anybody had any thoughts on the popularity of BlackBerry's Facebook page. They have over 28M followers on Facebook... Pretty much approaching Obama's Facebook status. I don't spend much time on Facebook, but I did read some of the comments and their is actually people who go on the page to spew hate against Blackberry. Anyways I find it very positive that this many people are actually following BlackBerry's Facebook page. I think it's a decent sign that their brand amongst their loyal fan base is intact and at least the discussions continue about the brand whether negative or positive...

Cautiously long BlackBerry.. Hoping for a good month
    Where is the best place to buy domain names? I only know of godaddy due to the advertising.
    06-02-13 11:40 AM
    m)de25, you already asked this question. I already answered your question. Here is the answer that I gave you already.

Today, 11:28 AM #28839 Report Post

You haven't answere my question. I'm simply asking you what lender fee you are paying in order to short BBRY (or BB, whichever you are trading). Are you being lent these shares for free???
    06-02-13 11:43 AM
113,251 ... 11521153115411551156 ...