View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    When I think of "eager beaver", I have a funny feeling that we're not on the same page.
    Lol...I was 17 years old and in my first year of university in 1987. It was quite the year.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 04:10 PM
    Ah Stocktwits. I'm on that as Kaskingo, been active since last Fall.

05-29-13 04:12 PM
    Hey lcjr, if you hear anything about the mdm that is classified, just say the phrase "I just shart my pants" so we know to buy

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CB Forums mobile app
    05-29-13 04:14 PM
    Nm

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 04:14 PM
    Putting an order in at 13.76 as I think we are going to gap down tomorrow then continue up the rest of the day.

bungaboy likes this.
    05-29-13 04:17 PM
    Putting an order in at 13.76 as I think we are going to gap down tomorrow then continue up the rest of the day.

I'm tempted to do more call options.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 04:22 PM
    Went to stock twits. I think my I just dropped. Stock twits, the place for people that are to good for the yahoo finance forums.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 04:27 PM

I'm hoping it goes that way too. I don't like these gradual declines.
    05-29-13 04:30 PM
    I went to a little place called the Eager Beaver on Water Street in St. John's, NL.
    The lounge in the Weston in Halifax (Formerly CN Hotel Nova Scotian) used to be called the Eager Beaver back when I was at University.

A lot of lonely women used to frequent that place. Nothing to do with the name I dare say.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    05-29-13 04:55 PM
    When I think of "eager beaver", I have a funny feeling that we're not on the same page.
    Alex, What has no Teeth?
    cjcampbell likes this.
    05-29-13 04:58 PM
    The lounge in the Weston in Halifax (Formerly CN Hotel Nova Scotian) used to be called the Eager Beaver back when I was at University.

A lot of lonely women used to frequent that place. Nothing to do with the name I dare say.
    Hahaha...too funny. Sounds a lot like the place I went.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-29-13 04:59 PM
    Alex, What has no Teeth?
    Hahaha...how much did you wager on that Daily Double
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-29-13 05:01 PM
    Hi Morgan and all:

I think, if this goes down and linger below $14.11, then it changes the main trend to a downtrend. $13.65 seems relevant, if we expect that this continues to go down, and if it does to go the $13.65 range, then I am concerned that the whole main trend changes. To close green tomorrow with volume seems to be what we need. All stoch. RSI on every freaking shorterm chart (1m, 5m, 15m, 30m, 60m, daily) are at the bottom right now. I mean, is this not the bottom of the barrel yet?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-05-29-5.49.12-pm.jpg

Overall, the weekly chart is in play. About two weeks ago, when the stoch. RSI line is in the middle, I had a feeling that this will go down. I am buying slowly, and have an average of $14.41.

I think, there is a chance for the stock to close in the higher range enough either this week or early next week to make the stoch. RSI on the weekly chart curve upward.
    05-29-13 05:06 PM
    LoL . . . . can't say on a pubic forum.
    05-29-13 05:11 PM
    And that now takes us to a whole new level... hahahha
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    05-29-13 05:12 PM
    I think the chances of hearing from Faucette or Wedge or whoever tomorrow or Friday is quite high. It's just sitting there waiting for them to attack on weakness.
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 05:29 PM
    Wow, is the news dried up on this. This is the first time I've seen the results below at any point during the last 3 months

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.jpg
    bungaboy and Bugmapper like this.
    05-29-13 05:51 PM
    Wow, is the news dried up on this. This is the first time I've seen the results below at any point during the last 3 months

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	598 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	166610
    Wow.... I didn't think we'd see the day!!
    05-29-13 06:00 PM
    Morgan I seriously think Prem has been allowing the shorts to pile on for a while now. We always think the shorts are in control.....maybe it's not what we think. Maybe it has been allowed to play out this way. You are a man with amazing market knowledge. Imagine if you had insider knowledge because you sit on the board. If you were in his shoes how would you play it? If you had 51 million shares...maybe more... would you not want an epic squeeze? Maybe he goes to bed smiling every night. I would...He has open said it's a $40 stock. Free fall the stock...pick up a few mil more bandwagon shorts. Release the big deals and numbers we have been waiting for and watch the SP rest @ $45 after ER.

Fingers crossed!!
    05-29-13 06:04 PM
    and so it goes, with the conversations at the end of May sounding a lot like those in the middle of April...Pooh, Rabbit, Eeyore, Tigger, and Piglet sat once again in disbelief.

Oops, wrong story...lol...let's hope that the story ends well!!

Last edited by Charles Martin1; 05-29-13 at 06:25 PM.
    05-29-13 06:07 PM
    Morgan I seriously think Prem has been allowing the shorts to pile on for a while now. We always think the shorts are in control.....maybe it's not what we think. Maybe it has been allowed to play out this way. You are a man with amazing market knowledge. Imagine if you had insider knowledge because you sit on the board. If you were in his shoes how would you play it? If you had 51 million shares...maybe more... would you not want an epic squeeze? Maybe he goes to bed smiling every night. I would...He has open said it's a $40 stock. Free fall the stock...pick up a few mil more bandwagon shorts. Release the big deals and numbers we have been waiting for and watch the SP rest @ $45 after ER.

Fingers crossed!!
    Now that makes sense ........................ you're alright man! LOL

There has to been something to all of this, it just hasn't been following the rules for 3 months now. Hmmnn?
    fedakd likes this.
    05-29-13 06:20 PM

Fingers crossed!!
    Prem 's ACB is purportedly higher than the current share price so if he is not losing his cool I will not either. That said, if he has sold any of his holdings I am also running for the hills. Shoot now and ask questions later!

Prem has a 3-5 year outlook on the stock not a 3 quarter (or less) short squeeze play.
    Acumenight and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 06:22 PM
    ok I'm bored and reviewing the STIG for Sammy Knox, came across something interesting, while BB Balance is allowed, the dual persona feature for Knox is not yet approved.

2.4 Samsung Knox Android Dual-Persona Capability
    Samsung Knox Android can support multiple user security domains, such as separate personal
    and work personas. MDM software controls the creation, activation, and deactivation of these
    domains. However, the Samsung Knox Android 1.0 STIG does not include configuration
    guidance for the dual-persona use case, which DoD has not yet authorized. The dual-persona
    capability may be addressed in future releases of the Samsung Knox Android STIG. Until that
    occurs, implementing organizations must not activate personal containers or domains on
    Samsung Knox Android devices.
    cjcampbell, morganplus8 and zyben like this.
    05-29-13 06:30 PM
    Prem 's ACB is purportedly higher than the current share price so if he is not losing his cool I will not either. That said, if he has sold any of his holdings I am also running for the hills. Shoot now and ask questions later!

Prem has a 3-5 year outlook on the stock not a 3 quarter (or less) short squeeze play.
    Yes but for now the stock goes to where it should be, at $45, and in 3-5 years it goes to say $150 or $200.

fedakd, bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    05-29-13 06:31 PM
    don't like how they mention Fixmo as an example right in the iOS STIG

Note that the MDM, MAM, MDIS, and MEM servers may be included in one application server
    product, installed as separate server products from the same vendor, or installed as separate
    server products from multiple vendors. In addition, server agents or clients may be separate
    mobile device applications or included in one agent. Selection of one vendor’s server may force
    the selection of additional servers from the same vendor. For example, the use of the
    commercial vendor product Fixmo
    device integrity scanning server (Fixmo Sentinel) forces the
    use of the Fixmo MDM server (also, Fixmo Sentinel) due to the design of the server. In
    addition, the use of one vendor’s server may be preferred due to ease of use, setup, or other
    important metrics. As long as a vendor’s server meets all of the requirements in the STIG
    benchmark for that server (e.g., MDM Server STIG), it can be used. It is the responsibility of the
    DoD Command or site to demonstrate that a specific product meets the STIG requirements to
    their DAA and document-required configuration settings for that server.
    This STIG is vendor independent to the maximum extent possible. The check procedures for
    each STIG requirement statement may provide examples of how to verify the requirement has
    been met for a specific product for clarity purposes.
    05-29-13 06:34 PM
113,250 ... 11221123112411251126 ...