View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I should thank you and like, as usual.
    But not this time, as my CAN$ 14 order will not be executed today ...
    For once I was bear-friendly this morning lol !
    There's no news yet my friend. You may have that purchase execute sooner than you think.
    05-29-13 08:41 AM
    I doubt it. Bears will have "reporters" stationed outside of stores before they open, or at carrier stores that don't have it yet, stating that sales are flat and that it's a dud. lol
    This time could be a bit different for the Q10 launch in the US, to my mind.
    Why?
    • The stores already have the marketing materials from the Z10.
    • BBRY has some more consumer consciousness than it did with the Z10.
    • Q10 was always going to be more popular than the Z10 with the core BB audience – much less ‘risk’ for the Q10 launch
    • Reporters are going to LOVE the Q10
    • Traders are going to LOVE the Q10
    05-29-13 08:45 AM
    This time could be a bit different for the Q10 launch in the US, to my mind.
    Why?
    • The stores already have the marketing materials from the Z10.
    • BBRY has some more consumer consciousness than it did with the Z10.
    • Q10 was always going to be more popular than the Z10 with the core BB audience – much less ‘risk’ for the Q10 launch
    • Reporters are going to LOVE the Q10
    • Traders are going to LOVE the Q10
    I don't doubt that you are right but I'm just going back to the reporter inside the Ottawa mall at mid morning on a weekday when the whole mall was empty, touting that there wasn't any interest in the Z10 due to lack of people buying.
    05-29-13 08:48 AM
    There's no news yet my friend. You may have that purchase execute sooner than you think.
    Don't get Superfly's hopes up too much, at $ 14.43/shr, we are right on the 5-dma and you know what happens if we get above that number right?? No, Superfly just dissed me so I'm not talking to him directly right now, but there are others on the board who really need to see this thing rally here. They have little faith in BBRY now. Superfly is "in" this play and even though he dissed me, he will still be making money. Let's see if we can drop $ .50/shr for that guy who just dissed me and ................ suddenly rally for the rest of us! LOL
    05-29-13 08:49 AM
    For all the US members here. When you visit the Verizon stores can you confirm that the employees are using BlackBerry devices now?
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 08:50 AM
    As much as I wanted to buy more on a big dip, I like the look of that green. If you're going to climb baby, you climb the fack out of it!!!!
    05-29-13 08:55 AM
    The quarter ends in 2 days right?
    More or less: Investor Events - Canada
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-29-13 08:56 AM
    I don't doubt that you are right but I'm just going back to the reporter inside the Ottawa mall at mid morning on a weekday when the whole mall was empty, touting that there wasn't any interest in the Z10 due to lack of people buying.
    Very true. What I want to know, and what BBRY can do on launch day, is tell us how many q10's have already been ordered by US corporations/agencys. It will likely/hopefully dwarf whatever happens in the consumer market. It would also serve to let us know how many phones we can guess might be locked in for service revenue and going forward. At the very least, it might help stem the tide/perception of a large BYOD migration away from BB devices.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    05-29-13 08:59 AM
    As much as I wanted to buy more on a big dip, I like the look of that green. If you're going to climb baby, you climb the fack out of it!!!!
    Wait 20 minutes for the dip haha you KNOW it's coming.
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 09:00 AM
    Wait 20 minutes for the dip haha you KNOW it's coming.
    Ima waitin and Ima watchin...LOL
    05-29-13 09:03 AM
    Wow - this is cool. Rogers just announced that you get a free Blue Jays Jersey with a Q10 activation! Sweet! That could push a lot of sales!

Disclosure – big Jays fan
    05-29-13 09:10 AM
    Very true. What I want to know, and what BBRY can do on launch day, is tell us how many q10's have already been ordered by US corporations/agencys. It will likely/hopefully dwarf whatever happens in the consumer market. It would also serve to let us know how many phones we can guess might be locked in for service revenue and going forward. At the very least, it might help stem the tide/perception of a large BYOD migration away from BB devices.
    In general, governments are slow to adopt new technology. Given the small difference between a bb10 and bbos phone, in terms of email and calendar options/productivity, I would guess governments are not running to get the latest devices. With corporations failing to meet sales estimates which makes achieving eps estimates more difficult, I am guessing they are not adopting bb10 unless there is a strong business case to do so.
    05-29-13 09:14 AM
    Wow - this is cool. Rogers just announced that you get a free Blue Jays Jersey with a Q10 activation! Sweet! That could push a lot of sales!

Disclosure – big Jays fan
    That's an awesome promotion. Do they have a cell phone kiosk at the rogers centre? If so, that would be a big hit and a lot of people would go for that while at the game.
    05-29-13 09:15 AM
    I should thank you and like, as usual.
    But not this time, as my CAN$ 14 order will not be executed today ...
    For once I was bear-friendly this morning lol !
    I should dance ? well ... okay, let's dance to the green then
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    05-29-13 09:16 AM
    There's a small dip to 14.45. I decided to get in and play for the day.
    Charles Martin1, CDM76 and lcjr like this.
    05-29-13 09:16 AM
    In general, governments are slow to adopt new technologies. Given the small difference between a bb10 and bbos phone, in terms of email and calendar options/productivity, I would guess governments are not running to get the latest devices. With corporations failing to meet sales estimates which makes achieving eps estimates more difficult, I am guessing they are not adopting bb10 unless there is a strong business case to do so.
    Don't think device, think Enterprise. They may be more motivated to jump to BES10.1 for the upgrades in flexibility and security, pulling in device changes with that. The real win, is enterprise switch over IMO,a nd there is apparently a large amount of BES10.1 testing going on right now.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-29-13 09:17 AM
    Don't get Superfly's hopes up too much, at $ 14.43/shr, we are right on the 5-dma and you know what happens if we get above that number right?? No, Superfly just dissed me so I'm not talking to him directly right now, but there are others on the board who really need to see this thing rally here. They have little faith in BBRY now. Superfly is "in" this play and even though he dissed me, he will still be making money. Let's see if we can drop $ .50/shr for that guy who just dissed me and ................ suddenly rally for the rest of us! LOL
    lol I'm kinda schizophrenic today, but totaly relax and smiling, if ever anyone doubted !
    jxnb and bungaboy like this.
    05-29-13 09:18 AM
    In general, governments are slow to adopt new technology. Given the small difference between a bb10 and bbos phone, in terms of email and calendar options/productivity, I would guess governments are not running to get the latest devices. With corporations failing to meet sales estimates which makes achieving eps estimates more difficult, I am guessing they are not adopting bb10 unless there is a strong business case to do so.
    Yes. It'll be interesting to what share of companies with blackberry phones actually do upgrade.
    05-29-13 09:18 AM
    I don't know what'd going on with BLD.TO but damn I'm liking my chunk of their shares right now

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 09:19 AM
    There's a small dip to 14.45. I decided to get in and play for the day.
    No more for me unless we really plunge hard.
    05-29-13 09:19 AM
    Companies will be slow to adopt because they have to make quit a few changes to run os10 don't they?

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 09:21 AM
    Rumor that 42 new companies just signed on to bb10

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 09:22 AM
    10:30? Here it comes, maybe
    05-29-13 09:22 AM
    Rumor that 42 new companies just signed on to bb10

Posted via CB10
    Is that from the Twitterverse?
    05-29-13 09:23 AM
    oh, yes, just one big dip @ CAN$14 for 10-15 minutes and then back to green lol
    05-29-13 09:24 AM
113,256 ... 11151116111711181119 ...