View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    speaking of ads, I been looking for radio/music app for canada as many of the good ones dont work here unless i am on the usa IP address. hit and miss. finally after paying for few memberships i found one which I think is BB10 exclusive? (I may be wrong). for 3.99 one time payment. almost all the music is available to my taste and it is quick and good quality. I am finding my self using blackberry store apps 90% of the times. the blackberry store app gap is closing. plus access to android apps.
    once again, I hope blackberry advertises properly.
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-07-14 11:31 AM
    speaking of ads, I been looking for radio/music app for canada as many of the good ones dont work here unless i am on the usa IP address. hit and miss. finally after paying for few memberships i found one which I think is BB10 exclusive? (I may be wrong). for 3.99 one time payment. almost all the music is available to my taste and it is quick and good quality. I am finding my self using blackberry store apps 90% of the times. the blackberry store app gap is closing. plus access to android apps.
    I use the Chorus app from time to time
    02-07-14 11:34 AM
    You don't like Nobex Radio. I use it to listen to Capital Radio London and Absolute Radio. Some the best radio shows you will find. Not to mention all the Canadian ones I find them rather dull by comparison to the UK ones. The banter on there is hilarious. Maybe that's because I'm a Brit lol.

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    Last edited by bigbadben10; 02-07-14 at 12:59 PM.
    Superfly_FR and sidhuk like this.
    02-07-14 11:38 AM
    Suprised it took this long to threaten regulations:

No doubt this will effect QNX depending on what transpires, but all this in car connectivety IMO seems over thought.

Rockefeller scolds automakers over smartphone integration, threatens legislation | New and Used Car Reviews, Research & Automotive-Industry News & LeftLaneNews
    02-07-14 11:40 AM
    Suprised it took this long to threaten regulations:

No doubt this will effect QNX depending on what transpires, but all this in car connectivety IMO seems over thought.

Rockefeller scolds automakers over smartphone integration, threatens legislation | New and Used Car Reviews, Research & Automotive-Industry News & LeftLaneNews
    That's the guy I was meaning. Like all Politicians he is going to save us from ourselves.
    Corbu, ibpluto and sidhuk like this.
    02-07-14 11:50 AM
    I think BBRY has run out of steam on this run, this is the weekly chart and there are three resistance factors in play

a) that year long downtrend line has provided strong resistance these past three weeks
    b) The upper BB is limiting the room to rally as well
    c) The CCI is overbought and starting to cycle down.

I do want BBRY to run up but I just cant see it doing much more without major news or a good resting period.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-untitled.png

On the Bull side, the SP seems to be bouncing off the SMA 5 so we should be seeing some type of resolution in the coming weeks, as you can see by the chart all the points are coming to a resolution point
    02-07-14 12:00 PM
    Out of a little BBRY stock to get into some Sept 14 HALO calls. Missed the pop today but there should be a good run to go.....I'll thank Morgan again later
    02-07-14 12:16 PM
    You don't like Nobex Radio. I use it to listen to Capital Radio London and Absolute Radio. Some the best radio shows you will find. Not to mention all the Canadian ones but I find them rather dull by comparison to the UK ones. The banter on there is hilarious. Maybe that's because I'm a Brit lol.

I like Nobex lots.
    what i like the most is that tunein pro, android version ported to blackberry because blackberry 10 dont have the tunein pro version. with tunein i can use my Clam radio life time membership which feeds 192kbps high quality audio plus other thousands of radio stations and being able to record the song if i like something or a dvr kind of timer for some talk shows.
    now on top of that i like to create my own playlist of certain songs which tunein don't give me. Rdio is asking 9.99 for monthly mobile subscription. where xtreme Music gives me that for one time fee of 3.99 they do have large selection of searchable artists and albums. I paid $200 for calm radio life time membership but that is totally different animal.
    I wish blackberry comes up with Onavo extend kind of data compression service to save on data which also hides the Canadian ip address so that i can Liston to some usa available services. I Liston for about an hour a day at the gym.
    02-07-14 12:19 PM
    02-07-14 02:27 PM
    Where on earth is BBM 2.0...I'm dying to know what BBM will be valued at when it's fully realised and monetised...just wish they'd get the next darn thing out already. CES was way longer than 'a few weeks' ago...

Posted via CB10
    sidhuk and BlackistheBerry like this.
    02-07-14 02:39 PM
    OT but it's Friday :

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-facebook-20140207-134746.png

Zee Z30 pozted thiz
    02-07-14 02:50 PM
    Speaking of BBM. You guys noticed messaging delays with BBM users and x BBM users recently, just the last days or so. Maybe they are messing with the servers for the update??

02-07-14 02:57 PM
    Speaking of BBM. You guys noticed messaging delays with BBM users and x BBM users recently, just the last days or so. Maybe they are messing with the servers for the update??

Mine are fine

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-07-14 03:24 PM
    Mine are fine

Interesting. Maybe a west coast thing. I have never had issues with slower message delivery before. I don't get bent out of shape of these things anyway.

02-07-14 03:43 PM

There was an Android BBM update last night and it kinda messed up things for me. BBM isn't always connected. On Android, the BBM logo needs to show on the top left for BBM to always be on and get messages pushed.
    02-07-14 04:24 PM
    My buddy on Telus with a Q10 is down on BBM atm. Stuff going on obviously. Bell is fine so far

02-07-14 04:30 PM
    My buddy on Telus with a Q10 is down on BBM atm. Stuff going on obviously. Bell is fine so far

My dad is on Telus too and my recent BBM to him is still just a grey check mark.
    02-07-14 05:08 PM
    My dad is on Telus too and my recent BBM to him is still just a grey check mark.
    just sent a successful bbm to my son on telus bb10 bbm works lightning fast.
    02-07-14 05:11 PM
    just sent a successful bbm to my son on telus bb10 bbm works lightning fast.
    Interesting... I sent mine at 6:03 and it's still grey... Meh... hopefully its either they are doing some changes or he's got his phone off.
    02-07-14 05:16 PM
    I am told that there is a network outage at TELUS. Lots of phone, tv are affected. Customer service is flooded w calls.

That said, cross-platform messages often have delayed delivery and this is something that BBM team should fix asap. BBM needs to be 100% reliable in terms of instant delivery of messages. Can't have instant messenger that's not instant. I recall WhatsApp also had delayed delivery until a year or so ago but they really stepped up their game in the last year or so.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 05:18 PM
    Yep my telus was down for a bit. Working now though.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 05:20 PM
    Friday AH OT:

(Security related though )

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-brucex07-20rgb_20.jpg
    rarsen, cjcampbell, sidhuk and 8 others like this.
    02-07-14 05:24 PM
    Yep my telus was down for a bit. Working now though.

Posted via CB10
    Yup... 20 minutes later and all is well.
    sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    02-07-14 05:26 PM
    Anyone have any idea what we can expect in 10.3?

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 05:29 PM
    Friday AH OT:

(Security related though )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brucex07%20RGB_20.jpg 
Views:	2770 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	245948

You are kidding, Right?

Attachment 245954
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-haha.jpg  
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-07-14 05:32 PM
113,250 ... 24112412241324142415 ...