View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    It specifically said the 4th quarter: Twitter reported a loss of $511 million, or $1.41 per share, in the October-December quarter.

Twitter posts 4Q loss but beats estimates - Yahoo Finance

I can't imagine what this kind of numbers would do to Blackberry stock.
    02-05-14 05:22 PM
    Did I read it right? A net loss of $511.5 million on revenue of $243 million. How could they come up with an eps of 2 cents and a beat?
    Excluding a significant increase in stock-based compensation costs in the latest period, as well as other items, Twitter posted an adjusted profit of two cents a share in the latest period.

Keeping this on topic I'm curious to know what BBM figures are currently. Last I heard Chen said 100 million. Is their an update?
    snejpa likes this.
    02-05-14 05:45 PM
    We have some buzz runing thanks to the BB10 Browser speed ... amazing speed : faster than desktops and more than X3 faster than iPad Safari ...
    #wow ... spread the word.
    Read CB blog : The results are in: BlackBerry crushes iPhone, Android and Windows Phone in web browsing speeds! | CrackBerry.com
    Source : Browser Wars Infographic

Nite gang, this was a great day !!!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.jpg
    02-05-14 06:27 PM
    Darn close to $10.00 (Hope I didn't jinx it)
    Sorry guys. Seems like I did. LoL
    02-05-14 07:32 PM
    Who wants to see a crazy short squeeze in action. Have a look at GMCR. They have a short float of 30%, 37.5 million shares as of Jan 15th. In after hours, a total of 7.1 million shares traded. Tomorrow could be a MASSIVE spike.
    02-05-14 08:00 PM
    Hi all:

Here are my updated BBRY charts to add to Morgan's earlier.

It broke down out of the falling wedge, when the market tanked, and filled the gap. The difference is that BBRY has managed to hold its gains in the $9 range. Earlier today, it recovered with a completion of inverse head and shoulders. It almost went above MA200. This is the next goal to crack. And afterward, a close above $10.65. The indicators on the daily chart show that the stock has room for a nice upside move. BBRY is about to have a golden cross! MA50 is going to cross up MA100. This happened late 2012, and a few months later, it went up to $18 range. And remember, we got JC and his new team in Blackberry.

Daily:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2014-02-05-8.58.09-pm.jpg

30 minute:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2014-02-05-9.00.01-pm.jpg
    02-05-14 08:14 PM
    Who wants to see a crazy short squeeze in action. Have a look at GMCR. They have a short float of 30%, 37.5 million shares as of Jan 15th. In after hours, a total of 7.1 million shares traded. Tomorrow could be a MASSIVE spike.
    Squeezes go better with Coke. Lol

Zee Z30 pozted thiz
    cjcampbell and sidhuk like this.
    02-05-14 08:49 PM
    We have some buzz runing thanks to the BB10 Browser speed ... amazing speed : faster than desktops and more than X3 faster than iPad Safari ...
    Read CB blog : The results are in: BlackBerry crushes iPhone, Android and Windows Phone in web browsing speeds! | CrackBerry.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	2161 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	245393
    The article says Blackberry 5.0 . Are they referring to legacy OS?

Play Starcraft? Join our Channel: C001242DE
    02-05-14 09:04 PM
    The article says Blackberry 5.0 . Are they referring to legacy OS?

Play Starcraft? Join our Channel: C001242DE
    The browser version. Not the legacy OS.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 10:08 PM
    Here s an idea.
    Why don't they make it cross platform. Best I'm class browser. Call it blackberry browser and either make it free or payable. It would be good brand exposure.

Posted via CB10
    theRock1975 likes this.
    02-06-14 02:45 AM
    Here s an idea.
    Why don't they make it cross platform. Best I'm class browser. Call it blackberry browser and either make it free or payable. It would be good brand exposure.

Posted via CB10
    Er...no.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 03:12 AM
    Here s an idea.

Posted via CB10
    You need QNX for that <= this may be advertised though !
    02-06-14 03:42 AM
    We have some buzz runing thanks to the BB10 Browser speed ... amazing speed : faster than desktops and more
    So let's summarize a bit:

• BB10 browser (so fast),
    • Paratec antenna (OMG Z30 works where All others fail),
    • natural voice (sooo awesome),
    • swipe keyboard (so freaking fast. Typing more now just for fun LOL),
    • picture lockscreen (beautyful idea, secure and fast)...

With only one single of these features on IOS, Apple would create a marketing campaign and the media would get crazy about how awesome it is...
    Last edited by georg4BB; 02-06-14 at 05:17 AM. Reason: typos
    02-06-14 05:16 AM
    This piece is not so nice, hopefully they get it fixed immediately!
    http://n4bb.com/blackberry-10-2-1-an...aw-discovered/
    Just saw it is discussed in another thread
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=901849
    02-06-14 05:36 AM
    Let's see how fast they release the correction. Please note this is BES users only and the correction is probably on BES side. Under 3 days will be another proof of what "security" means: reactivity.
    Corbu, sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    02-06-14 06:08 AM
    WOW! You called that right CJ!!!
    Up 42% in the premarket!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 07:20 AM
    WOW! You called that right CJ!!!
    Up 42% in the premarket!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Was higher in After Market trading last night. Still relatively low volume to start the day. I'm curious to see how this plays out.
    02-06-14 07:26 AM
    Was higher in After Market trading last night. Still relatively low volume to start the day. I'm curious to see how this plays out.
    Money jumped from Twitter to Coffee. LoL

Wasn't one of the high profile activists involved in GMCR a while back?
    02-06-14 07:46 AM
    Anyone has read this?
    BlackBerry ties up with Hyderabad-based testing company for R&D | Business Line

Is BlackBerry slowly shiftting its workforce to middle-eastern region?
    It does sound to be a good news and hope this group of people can do some good to BBRY.
    02-06-14 08:49 AM
    and we're BACK in the 2 digits !!!
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png

Edit : About the buzz related to browser: even BGR's raving it : http://bgr.com/2014/02/06/blackberry...phone-android/
    02-06-14 09:06 AM
    10 woot woot
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    02-06-14 09:07 AM
    Don't jinx it guys, like I did yesterday. LoL
    02-06-14 09:31 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	2161 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	245393
    NOooooooooo it can't be true. Pro NSA American media has been screaming from the top of their lungs that BlackBerry is outdated. The fact is the masses are simply NOT ALLOWED to use BlackBerry made phones. They will be allowed to use Foxconn made phones but not BlackBerry made phones. Why would the elite who have all the power and money be using BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag, sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    02-06-14 09:32 AM
    Anyone has read this?
    BlackBerry ties up with Hyderabad-based testing company for R&D | Business Line

Is BlackBerry slowly shiftting its workforce to middle-eastern region?
    It does sound to be a good news and hope this group of people can do some good to BBRY.
    Interesting fact: Prem Watsa, Satya Nadella (MicroSoft CEO), Shantuna Narayen (Adobe CEO), and other leaders in business are alumni of a school in Hydarabad, The Hydarabad Public School.

articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-02-02/news/46898508_1_satya-nadella-alumni-microsoft-ceo
    Corbu, Korepab, bungaboy and 8 others like this.
    02-06-14 09:35 AM
    I hope BlackBerry can manage to bring out an amazing flagship touchscreen this year, and maintain the lead in fastest browsing. The marketing slogan?

BlackBerry Z50

The Fastest Phone in the World. Period.

Posted via CB10
    Korepab and bungaboy like this.
    02-06-14 09:54 AM
113,256 ... 24072408240924102411 ...