View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Decent read.

It turns out that BlackBerry 10.2.1 is not about new features but more about “polished and missing items.” Clewley went on to say that many US users never got OS 10.2 so this is their first major update since 10.1.
    Why BlackBerry OS 10.2.1 Was Not Renamed to 10.3 - Back To The Basics (Delight?) - BerryReview
    cjcampbell, Corbu, sidhuk and 5 others like this.
    01-29-14 09:02 AM
    Another gliding down day? it looks as if it might just go downwards again.

What you guys think?
    01-29-14 09:08 AM
    iCan iMagine.
    01-29-14 09:09 AM
    ICAHN rumors making the rounds on briefing.com. Apparently he and Chen know each other rather well.
    01-29-14 09:33 AM
    ICAHN rumors making the rounds on briefing.com. Apparently he and Chen know each other rather well.
    Highly doubt that after dumping billions into Apple
    01-29-14 09:43 AM
    Icahn has a bunch of money tied up in another loser, AAPL is not going anywhere soon, it would help if he could scoop up some BBRY though, but it might slow things down as his choices aren't very good lately.

BBRY is holding up extremely well, just above the 200-dma at $ 10.06/shr today. You have to love how well it is doing in the face of the general market dive. When have we seen the stock out perform the general market? The fact that we didn't pull back to fill that gap below $ 9.50/shr speaks volumes.
    cjcampbell, rarsen, Corbu and 17 others like this.
    01-29-14 09:48 AM
    I don't see why not . I do like how Chen knows a lot of people with deep pockets. Bbry is trading exceptionally strong a d unlike the bbry of the past just doesn't want to go down. I've been trying to sell high and buy lower but it does not want to go lower

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8, rarsen and sidhuk like this.
    01-29-14 10:03 AM
    Whats up Doc? Dangerously shushed?
    01-29-14 10:16 AM
    OT kindof. Just got a z30, anybody know of am easy of transferring across contacts apps etc???

Can I just restore a backup of Z10 to the Z30, would that work. I remember a lot of you got Z30, how did you do it?

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 10:22 AM
    OT kindof. Just got a z30, anybody know of am easy of transferring across contacts apps etc???

Can I just restore a backup of Z10 to the Z30, would that work. I remember a lot of you got Z30, how did you do it?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, according to BlackBerry documentation you can backup and restore.
    01-29-14 10:30 AM
    One of these days, George will become a BlackBerry buyer. Then, our stock should rocket.

BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY) news: BlackBerry: 200 MA Crossover And Short Interest Alert - Seeking Alpha
    01-29-14 10:32 AM
    Randerman beat me to posting that article. Amazing, we have our very own TA, that is, Sir Morgan :-)

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 10:34 AM
    Yes, according to BlackBerry documentation you can backup and restore.
    Be careful of the blackberry backup and restore. While reading through forums, someone advised that you should always check your laptop, or whatever, for the physical backup file after the backup is finished.
    I saw the validity of this after ignoring it, only to find out that my successful backup file never did exist. Who knew?

You may be able to just send your contacts to the SIM card, then transfer the card to the Z30.
    bungaboy, sidhuk and rarsen like this.
    01-29-14 10:36 AM
    So, shorts are still in the place and raise was a nice oldskool buyers' one (?)
    How's that I'm salivating ?

FTR
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    01-29-14 10:39 AM
    Be careful of the blackberry backup and restore. While reading through forums, someone advised that you should always check your laptop, or whatever, for the physical backup file after the backup is finished.
    I saw the validity of this after ignoring it, only to find out that my successful backup file never did exist. Who knew?

You may be able to just send your contacts to the SIM card, then transfer the card to the Z30.
    Or just use the device switch feature built into Link.
    01-29-14 10:39 AM
    woot !
    BlackBerry releases enterprise IM for BlackBerry 10 – NerdBerry

“Extend desktop instant messaging solutions including Microsoft� Lync�, Microsoft� Office Communications Server and IBM� Sametime� to mobile employees. Optimize communication and collaboration with secure real-time one-to-one and multi-party chat with BlackBerry Enterprise Instant Messaging (Enterprise IM) – including the ability to seamlessly escalate a text chat into a voice call.
    Integrated into the BlackBerry� 10 user experience, Enterprise IM chats come straight into the BlackBerry Hub for ease of use and fast response. Integration with the corporate directory makes lookup easy and the ability to see the availability status of colleagues delivers faster and more effective communication and decision making”
    01-29-14 10:46 AM
    Oi' Mates,

Was just thinking about how Facebook and Twitter are probably going to continue to slide, as the novelty has worn off for most folks.
    Here is another reason why BlackBerry stands to gain some traction if they can just get word out:

Why Is Facebook's App Asking To Read Your Text Messages?

http://www.fastcompany.com/3025589/f...-text-messages

Yeah, they are only using it for a better user experience.
    01-29-14 10:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    I used Link. "transfer devices" worked good for me.
    01-29-14 10:57 AM
    Or just use the device switch feature built into Link.
    That what I do and recommend.
    cjcampbell, tatail and sidhuk like this.
    01-29-14 11:01 AM
    Anyone can give me any ideas about TEAR (TearLab Corporation)?
    01-29-14 11:09 AM
    Did I read secure voice calls too?
    That should be big in my opinion.

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    01-29-14 11:16 AM
    OK when I first connected it didn't do it, but second time it went into automatic transfer.

Should be done in an hour. Nice phone, just don't know if the size is for me.

Posted via CB10
    Randeman and bungaboy like this.
    01-29-14 11:23 AM
    OK when I first connected it didn't do it, but second time it went into automatic transfer.

Should be done in an hour. Nice phone, just don't know if the size is for me.

Posted via CB10
    Size and weight felt awkward for first couple of days when I moved from Iphone5. now I cant believe I was using a small phone. pocket made adjustments LoL. Ipad usage went down by 90% after two weeks of Z30 usage. some media player quirks still need to be worked out (such as last player used default and permanently pause music once disconnected from Bluetooth.). having ability to access files to my desktop, box, dropbox and media card etc just amazing. and now 50gb cloud storage to Mega is great. I got the HUB+++ to distinguish different profiles for different contacts with multicolored led notification and this phone is dream to use with solid battery and dark themes. the extra size helps better typing experience and better stereo speaker sound separation for natural sound along with the best in industry cellular reception antenna. LoL. Good luck

HUB++ is a headless app which means it runs in the background and doesn't need to be turned on each time.
    01-29-14 11:44 AM
    Same here, that's all I can say. Can't believe people who bash the device and os without even trying

Posted via swift BlackBerry Z30!
    01-29-14 11:47 AM
    Size and weight felt awkward for first couple of days when I moved from Iphone5. now I cant believe I was using a small phone. pocket made adjustments LoL. Ipad usage went down by 90% after two weeks of Z30 usage. some media player quirks still need to be worked out (such as last player used default and permanently pause music once disconnected from Bluetooth.). having ability to access files to my desktop, box, dropbox and media card etc just amazing. and now 50gb cloud storage to Mega is great. I got the HUB+++ to distinguish different profiles for different contacts with multicolored led notification and this phone is dream to use with solid battery and dark themes. the extra size helps better typing experience and better stereo speaker sound separation for natural sound along with the best in industry cellular reception antenna. LoL. Good luck

HUB++ is a headless app which means it runs in the background and doesn't need to be turned on each time.
    Lol the music playing after disconnecting from bluetooth have caused many embarrassing situations for me.
    Bacon Munchers likes this.
    01-29-14 12:07 PM
113,256 ... 23952396239723982399 ...