View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    No, it looks like the market and even BBRY is fighting back. Tomorrow will be a better day for BBRY!
    Nice call

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-yryr.jpg
    01-28-14 09:12 AM
    The battle for 10 dollar calls and puts has started that expires this Friday
    Turn your attention to the BBRY chart, the 200-dma is at $ 10.08/shr and the high for the stock price this morning is .................. $ 10.08/shr!! We just need to close above this price and we have a very bullish chart pattern setting up without even trying to close that gap below $ 9.50/shr. So all eyes on $ 10.08/shr today!!

As for AAPL, glad I don't own it, I can't use their phone as it is today and therefore I can't buy the stock.
    01-28-14 09:22 AM
    Interesting, on the CNBC interview with Sculley, they were discussing how mobile payments will be a huge thing.

I agree! BBM Money, where is it, this could be huge. Any chance of it going cross platform?

Idea off the top of my head, for security make it operate similar to BES, all data for payments transferred through NOC, people either card companies or consumers pay a monthly fee for this access?

Like a BES account. Make it cross platform, link with BBM.

Profit?

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 10:34 AM
    Funny how all of the usual blackberry bashing sites making fun of this new software updates with FM radio headlines.
    Just playing dumb. Journalism is for sale and Bias. On top of that these sites call themselves technology pro.

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    01-28-14 10:45 AM
    aaaannnnnddd ... we're back 2 digits :
    Attachment 242662
    Yahoo! Finally BlackBerry is keeping up to their schedule. 10.2.1 already downloaded and installed here!
    01-28-14 10:50 AM
    Nothing from Vodafone UK still...i think they tend to release their update notices at around 10.30pm though, so perhaps that is when it will happen.....?

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 10:59 AM
    Yahoo! Finally BlackBerry is keeping up to their schedule. 10.2.1 already downloaded and installed here!
    Yeah finally keeping with the schedule..

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 11:01 AM
    I had a message this morning on the phone that the software was updated automatically. Mine is set up to install automatically
    Canada.

Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-28-14 11:06 AM
    Here we go.. on the rise again.
    Only if there was someone like Carl Icahn to buy some $500 million worth of shares of BBRY then we would be rocking.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 11:08 AM
    Looking at the bump in share price just now maybe, just maybe, it is beginning to sink in as to what the new os release is all about.
    jxnb likes this.
    Ichan bought another $500 million of Apple. Poor Tim and Co. LoL
    sidhuk and rarsen like this.
    Here we go.. on the rise again.
    Only if there was someone like Carl Icahn to buy some $500 million worth of shares of BBRY then we would be rocking.

Posted via CB10
    He is to busy tweeting about how much he just lost on his apple trade lol
    bungaboy and rarsen like this.
    01-28-14 11:09 AM
    Watch him get played like a fool again just like what happened in Dell

Ichan bought another $500 million of Apple. Poor Tim and Co. LoL
    01-28-14 11:13 AM
    Funny how all of the usual blackberry bashing sites making fun of this new software updates with FM radio headlines.
    Just playing dumb. Journalism is for sale and Bias. On top of that these sites call themselves technology pro.

I know. Most are missing the fact that in emerging countries data plans are still not affordable, so streaming music and videos are not too common.

Now BB has given them a great alternative.
    bungaboy, Corbu, sidhuk and 3 others like this.
    01-28-14 11:15 AM
    The upward resistance becomes weaker and weaker. SP increased more than $0.50 but the total traded volume is less than 14 million. Normally, with $0.5 increase (or decrease) the traded volume would be above 25 million shares.
    Last edited by bigbbrybeliever; 01-28-14 at 11:28 AM.
    La Emperor likes this.
    01-28-14 11:17 AM
    "Resistance is futile" its our turn to profit

The upward resistance becomes weak and weak. SP increased more than $0.50 but the total trade volume is less than 14 million. Normally, with $0.5 increase (or decrease) the trade volume would be above 25 million shares.
    PS just got the update, honestly....not impressed. Everything is laggy and slow now and my emails arn't even showing up now. Only one they show are from months ago
    Last edited by slipstream89; 01-28-14 at 11:33 AM.
    La Emperor and bungaboy like this.
    01-28-14 11:20 AM

PS just got the update, honestly....not impressed. Everything is laggy and slow now and my emails arn't even showing up now. Only one they show are from months ago
    Give it a couple days to settle in.

Zee Z30 pozted thiz
    01-28-14 11:44 AM
    Guess what's the driving the SP higher today?

People on Wall Street just updated the OS, used the pinch gesture in the Hub and realized how awesome it is!
    01-28-14 11:44 AM
    Guess what's the driving the SP higher today?

People on Wall Street just updated the OS, used the pinch gesture in the Hub and realized how awesome it is!
    Didn't you hear? The "experts" were here and said Wall Street doesn't matter!
    bigbadben10, zyben, sidhuk and 4 others like this.
    01-28-14 11:47 AM
    It is now showing 2 whatsapp in the hub area, one is blank the other is the one with contacts in it....dumb question how do i delete that empty one :/

Zee Z30 pozted thiz
    01-28-14 11:48 AM
    Just want to check what is the breakeven SP for PREM WATSA.
    Based on what I know that Prem Wastsa bought about 52 million BBRY shares at average price at $17.4. Late, he bought $500 million debt at $10 converting price. He now owns about 102 million BBRY shares at a total cost of $1.405 billion. So for him to break even, the SP will need to reach $13.77 which is not too far away from current SP.
    sidhuk likes this.
    01-28-14 11:52 AM

Press and hold volume +and - buttons for many seconds hard reboot worked for me.

01-28-14 11:54 AM
    Press and hold volume +and - buttons for many seconds hard reboot worked for me.

Hold until you see the blueish purple square on the screen. About 40 seconds IIRC.
    01-28-14 11:57 AM
    +1 to that. Don't expect full performance immediately, and expect a faster battery drain for a day or so. I don't even really plan to look at mine today, now that I've updated, other than the poke through the settings that I just did. Probably tonight I'll power off and pull the battery, then restart and expect everything to be back to normal.
    It is now showing 2 whatsapp in the hub area, one is blank the other is the one with contacts in it....dumb question how do i delete that empty one :/
    Hub > Hub drop down menu (top right of screen) > hit plus sign to left of item you want deactivated.

I don't use that app but should work.

Zee Z30 pozted thiz
    bungaboy and slipstream89 like this.
113,256 ... 23922393239423952396 ...