View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Nice recovery at the end of the day. And Kudos to those who bought on today's dip.

Or the psychics who sold before the dip and bought back this morning

Van City Coffee ; WhitecapsFC ; PreMed Community ; Bristol Rovers Football Club
    01-23-14 04:02 PM
    after we went almost 90 cents up yesterday, today we are down 35 cents', so it's a good trade off I think.
    01-23-14 04:04 PM
    One last for the night : BlackBerry Moves to Block Sales of Typo Keyboard - CIO.com
    IDG News Service (San Francisco Bureau) — BlackBerry has asked a California court to block U.S. sales of the Typo keyboard, an add-on keyboard for the iPhone that BlackBerry says is an "obvious knock-off" of the keyboards on its phones.
    The move, which came late Wednesday, intensifies a battle between the two companies that began in January this year when BlackBerry accused Typo of patent infringement. The lawsuit garnered considerable attention, in part because Typo was co-founded by popular U.S. radio and television personality Ryan Seacrest.
    bungaboy and rarsen like this.
    01-23-14 04:42 PM
    Good on BlackBerry I hope they stop the sales of typo

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 and Superfly_FR like this.
    01-23-14 05:32 PM
    Gold mine stocks, like IMG/IAG might be ready. Gold is making another strong effort to break through resistance this week. It's almost out of the channel and tomorrow should be very telling. Also, the 20-ema is about to cross above the 50-dma which is a bullish sign, from what I can tell.
    01-23-14 05:47 PM
    Gold mine stocks, like IMG/IAG might be ready. Gold is making another strong effort to break through resistance this week. It's almost out of the channel and tomorrow should be very telling. Also, the 20-ema is about to cross above the 50-dma which is a bullish sign, from what I can tell.
    Bought some more today

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    01-23-14 05:48 PM
    Bought some more today

Good luck. I'm not sold yet as there are two big areas of resistance here but watching closely.
    sidhuk likes this.
    01-23-14 05:59 PM
    In regards to BlackBerry trying to stop the sale of the Typo keyboard, does anyone know how long it typically takes for one of these injunctions (or temporary injunction) to go through and then take effect.
    I know court cases can take years, but what about just trying to get them to stop selling the product?
    01-23-14 07:29 PM
    I'm not sold on gold yet either i still think it stays weak until the end of the year

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and OMGitworks like this.
    01-23-14 08:24 PM
    So according to my awesome analysis... BB's book value indicates that shares are priced at around $17. It's been around this I believe for quite some time. Hopefully you guys will hit it and make BANK. Whoever had the balls of steel to withstand the last few months, I commend thee.

Morgan, I quoted you as saying "Chen will make a $ 250 million dollar gain out of BBRY and he won't sleep until he has accomplished that." Where did you find this information and how did you determine Chen's profits? I'm assuming there was a statement published somewhere in regards to Chen's share price/holdings?
    01-23-14 08:40 PM
    No worries about a BlackBerry super bowl ad:

Tech Companies Taking A Pass On The Super Bowl
    At this point, we could find only two tech companies, GoDaddy and Intuit (INTU), set to run ads for Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2.
    Best Buy (BBY), BlackBerry (BBRY), Cars.com and E-Trade Financial (ETFC) opted out after running ads last year.
    01-23-14 08:40 PM
    BlackBerry Confirms OS 10.2.1 Launching January 28th

We’ve just received a non-embargoed email from BlackBerry’s 3rd party marketing team Text100, here in Australia. The email is for an invite to speak with BlackBerry technical manager, Gavin Cross, regarding BlackBerry OS 10.2.1.

In the email, it states that BlackBerry 10.2.1 is “being launched on January 29″. However, that’s for Australia, meaning our original exclusive report of January 28th is 100% confirmed.

There are hundreds of new enhancements and refinements in 10.2.1, some include:

Customize Pinch Gesture to Filter BlackBerry Hub
    Simplified Phone Experience
    SMS and Email Groups
    Actionable Lock Screen Notifications
    Picture Password for Quick Unlocking
    Enterprise Features

Stay tuned for the global rollout of BlackBerry OS 10.2.1, which is subject to your carrier’s approval. Nevertheless, keep it locked to N4BB for all the latest news on BlackBerry and the OS 10.2.1 update.

BlackBerry Confirms OS 10.2.1 Launching January 28th - N4BB
    rarsen, Corbu, Superfly_FR and 5 others like this.
    01-23-14 08:54 PM
    I'm not sold on gold yet either i still think it stays weak until the end of the year

Posted via CB10
    At least IMO...but that's just me.

Zee Z30 pozted thiz
    01-23-14 09:01 PM
    Strong day holding the line today (EMA)...lets get this party started.

Zee Z30 pozted thiz
    01-23-14 09:03 PM
    I like these as they show volume/price change...and Know For Sure (KFS) kinda tells a story
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry.png
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-200-complex-bbry.png
    01-23-14 09:43 PM
    I am a Z30 user now.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 10:21 PM
    I am a Z30 user now.

Posted via CB10
    And your review?

01-23-14 10:30 PM
    What I don't understand is why BlackBerry would partner with Fixmo to have their Sentinel Device Integrity solution support BB10 devices.. to "ultimately" (being sarcastic as it's pretty logical if you ask me) lose against Fixmo to become the MDM solution provider of the DoD?

(Sentinel Device Integrity was a joint project of the NSA and Fixmo. Check their website for the press release.)

So either BlackBerry knew they had lost the battle for being the MDM solution provider with BES10, so they hoped to at least sell a few BB10 devices this way?! Which the Pentagon stated they're not (yet).

Meanwhile Fixmo received funding from Samsung and Motorola over the past few years as they probably expect (or at least hope) to receive a few orders for their devices.

I say f*ck em. Don't have any other MDM solution support BB10. If they want security, buy a BlackBerry and BES10. If not, go for an S4 and Fixmo Knox.

Posted via CB10
    rarsen, bungaboy and dusdal like this.
    01-24-14 05:32 AM
    'morning gang !
    PM is still over $10. Let's target over $10 for today and let the dust settle ?
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png

O.T: ... and my fingers ... do you like my fingers ? (a virtual bee for the one who explains from where this comes from ! hint : BB)
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...myself-896629/
    bungaboy and jxnb like this.
    01-24-14 06:52 AM
    What I don't understand is why BlackBerry would partner with Fixmo to have their Sentinel Device Integrity solution support BB10 devices.. to "ultimately" (being sarcastic as it's pretty logical if you ask me) lose against Fixmo to become the MDM solution provider of the DoD?

(Sentinel Device Integrity was a joint project of the NSA and Fixmo. Check their website for the press release.)

So either BlackBerry knew they had lost the battle for being the MDM solution provider with BES10, so they hoped to at least sell a few BB10 devices this way?! Which the Pentagon stated they're not (yet).

Meanwhile Fixmo received funding from Samsung and Motorola over the past few years as they probably expect (or at least hope) to receive a few orders for their devices.

I say f*ck em. Don't have any other MDM solution support BB10. If they want security, buy a BlackBerry and BES10. If not, go for an S4 and Fixmo Knox.

Posted via CB10
    IMHO.
    There was a timing issue in troubled times ... BES10 wasn't near to ready when this program took off.
    Does anyone have an idea of Fixmo's cap ?
    edited : I believe it was also matching DISA (?) will of diversification and failover solutions. "One in the many" ...
    jxnb likes this.
    01-24-14 06:52 AM
    Fasten your seatbelt as today is going to be a very bumpy ride! Below $10 in premarket
    anon(4086547) likes this.
    01-24-14 07:08 AM
    Fasten your seatbelt as today is going to be a very bumpy ride! Below $10 in premarket
    floating over/under ... let's see
    01-24-14 07:20 AM
    I am thinking of buying, should I do it today?
    I have this feeling it is going to dip down a little more today.
    01-24-14 07:20 AM
    I am thinking of buying, should I do it today?
    I have this feeling it is going to dip down a little more today.
    Hi tatail, welcome aboard !

At one point, you have to set your mind and press the button
    We cannot do this for you ...

My personal POV is that around $10 +/- 10% is anyhow a good price ... unless you plan to invest millions ... in that case, you hit the wrong door !
    01-24-14 07:25 AM
    Thanks.
    Well, maybe it is my first post on this thread but I have been following it for at least more than a year. I have previously bought BBRY at different prices ranging from 6.50-16.50 at an average of 9.23.

I had sent a message to Morgan and wanted his opinion on the matter but have not received a reply.

Anyway, I guess if it drops to somewhere 9.5 I will buy, if not I will just decide then.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-24-14 07:36 AM
113,251 ... 23822383238423852386 ...