View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I can't seem to find it. Where is the actual press release saying that BES10 is going in?

I saw one that mentioned Fixmo and the contractor DMI.

Van City Coffee ; WhitecapsFC ; PreMed Community ; Bristol Rovers Football Club
    01-23-14 01:20 PM
    We've lost half of yesterday's gain. No reason to panic, or worry about silly articles. I doubt this has much to do with it anyway. The stock has been on fire. It was always going to dip again. So long as it doesn't drop back far below $10, everything is fine. The first quarter with a profit is going to be when the fun begins.

Posted via CB10
    sidhuk, bungaboy, rarsen and 1 others like this.
    01-23-14 01:23 PM
    You will get your answer if you can answer the following question:
    Beside BB10, is there any other MDM solution which can manage the legacy BB phone?
    http://www.air-watch.com/solutions/blackberry

http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutio...rry-management

anon(4086547) likes this.
    01-23-14 01:27 PM
    I can't seem to find it. Where is the actual press release saying that BES10 is going in?
    I saw one that mentioned Fixmo and the contractor DMI.
    Fixmo's got a deal with BlackBerry. I believe they're alone besides BES10 with BB10 APIs.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 01-23-14 at 01:32 PM. Reason: wrong quote + adding some
    La Emperor, sidhuk and rarsen like this.
    01-23-14 01:28 PM
    Example
    AirWatch provides compete mobility management solutions for BlackBerry enterprise deployments with key management functionality experienced from a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES).
    [...]
    AirWatch integration with BES allows your organization to utilize existing BES infrastructure and centralize management of multiple device platforms to a single console.
    So you can plug Airwatch into BES ... not replace BES with Airwatch.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 01-23-14 at 01:34 PM. Reason: added missing quote
    01-23-14 01:29 PM
    01-23-14 01:32 PM
    Ribes Nigrum : I like this one, saved for later use, if you don't mind !
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-i-am-stockberrian.jpg
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-23-14 01:39 PM
    Thanks for the dip!! got the march and april calls I wanted for the price I wanted to pay

PS. RSI down to 75 now, still a few more days of sideway walking or even dips will be fine. Enjoy the ride and no need to panic
    cjcampbell, sidhuk, rarsen and 1 others like this.
    01-23-14 02:02 PM
    01-23-14 02:19 PM
    Ribes Nigrum : I like this one, saved for later use, if you don't mind !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I AM STOCKBERRIAN.jpg 
Views:	728 
Size:	133.1 KB 
ID:	241068
    That's okay Superfly!
    bungaboy and Superfly_FR like this.
    Yep this DIP was great as I got back in at $10.05. Already ahead but then the horror may not be over!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    Fixmo's got a deal with BlackBerry. I believe they're alone besides BES10 with BB10 APIs.
    It seems odd that Fixmo's own press release makes no mention of BlackBerry anywhere.

The recent news of everyone having to go back to their legacy BlackBerry while the transition happens sounds like they were using the existing BES5 while the new, possibly tack-on, for iOS and Android was installed?

I'm not saying that it isn't BES10 that they are going with, just haven't seen anything saying it will be. Why mention partner Fixmo, contractor DMI and leave out the actual product?

01-23-14 02:40 PM
    Morgan looks like a genius every day. Locked in retirement account gains before close yesterday. Foresight for a 10% intraday drop which is GOOD for the stock (since it bounced).

I'd like to see a close above $10.42, or whatever the resistance was around there this morning that it bounced off a few times. Get above that resistance and trade sideways for a few days.

Maybe the rumor of wifi updates non carrier dependant will be confirmed over the next week (including the USA), with the US selling < 1% of blackberry phones, maybe the carriers don't really care that much about potential support calls with so few blackberry customers and they will allow it.
    rarsen, bungaboy, fedakd and 1 others like this.
    01-23-14 02:40 PM
    Fixmo SafeLock MDM helps you centrally configure and manage all Android, iOS and BlackBerry devices across the workplace

http://fixmo.com/products/safelock

Could Fixmo be going it alone?

01-23-14 02:47 PM
    If it can close above 10.42, it will be a damn good day for the long because it digested lot shares from those momentum traders and built a base for further upside.
    01-23-14 02:56 PM
    Your wish is my command! jk but we will close above it and morgan is a smart man, he ain't in the rookie league like most of us haha

If it can close above 10.42, it will be a damn good day for the long because it digested lot shares from those momentum traders and built a base for further upside.
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-23-14 03:00 PM
    You got it

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-23-14 03:00 PM
    Gregg, could you please add/remove the [ quote ] and [ / Quote ] marks to make it clear what is yours and others ? Your post is confusing
    It IS confusing but I am not adding or removing the "QUOTE", just using the "reply with quote" button.
    01-23-14 03:01 PM
    Fixmo SafeLock MDM helps you centrally configure and manage all Android, iOS and BlackBerry devices across the workplace

http://fixmo.com/products/safelock

Could Fixmo be going it alone?

http://press.blackberry.com/press/20...ntegrity-.html

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 03:07 PM
    Yeah that release was announcing Fixmo's sentinel application for BlackBerry 10 devices was finished.

However I think that might mean that Fixmo's software, as of that release, can now support all of the major platforms with their software.

"Fixmo becomes the first mobile security vendor that can enable DoD agencies to address the full range of security requirements across the mobile STIGs for Apple, Samsung and BlackBerry devices."

http://www.darkreading.com/mobile/fi...660?nomobile=1

And then integrate

"Sentinel Integrity Services is designed to work in tandem with Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems and other enterprise mobility management solutions. It can work in a fully integrated fashion with the Fixmo SafeLock MDM."

01-23-14 03:20 PM
    Dusdal, I believe there's royalities/CALs or equivalent.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 03:33 PM
    Well, finish is not that bad.
    Tell me about true survivor lol

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140123_223116.png

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 03:34 PM
    It's not like we arn't use to this but seeing all the new negative news reports on the DoD report is really annoying. I thought in order to be a journalist a requirement would be that you need to be able to read and comprehend simple sentences. No where in the report did it say they will be purchasing 80K new devices, simple fact is that it instill confidence in what people thought would be a dead company. Sorry had to rant after reading CNBC article
    01-23-14 03:46 PM
    Snapchat boosts security, hacker cracks new system in an hour

Snapchat boosts security, hacker cracks new system in an hour - Recombu
    01-23-14 03:49 PM
    a 17 year old?!?! damn.... I always thought it would be cool to be a hacker
    01-23-14 04:00 PM
113,256 ... 23812382238323842385 ...