View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Hey I'll take it only 370 but i think many will follow suit after the pentagon announcement

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    01-22-14 10:45 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000897.png

Zee Z30 pozted thiz
    01-22-14 10:52 PM
    Hey I'll take it only 370 but i think many will follow suit after the pentagon announcement

Posted via CB10
    They needed a helmsman to steer a course and give people confidence, and got it. Business isn't going to give a company a second look if management looks like a monkey humping a football.
    m0de25, bungaboy, rarsen and 2 others like this.
    01-22-14 10:55 PM
    I agree, either TH and his team are complete morons or they ran the ship into the ground on purpose. Shooting them self in the foot time and time again. Even the stupid get lucky once in awhile. The past year was a disaster at best. We had D rate executives and got D level results. Now is a completely different story

Posted via CB10
    Kid Vibe and anon(4086547) like this.
    01-22-14 11:18 PM
    FB may fade out like a disease: Researchers http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/t...w/29237444.cms

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-22-14 11:33 PM
    Waterloo Inks $516,000 Deal For More BlackBerrys

http://berryflow.com/waterloo-inks-5...e-blackberrys/

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 12:16 AM
    Shorts are disappearing. I have been waiting for this for ever. missed the rally but happy for other longs.

Shots now only 29 million. lowest since Mar 2013
    01-23-14 12:39 AM
    I agree, either TH and his team are complete morons or they ran the ship into the ground on purpose. Shooting them self in the foot time and time again. Even the stupid get lucky once in awhile. The past year was a disaster at best. We had D rate executives and got D level results. Now is a completely different story

Posted via CB10
    Ok, this will be my last comment about this, we have to move on. So, I'll keep it clear and short.
    The *brilliant* Chen's communication and reorganization/ focus would not have been without former executives achievements. We went from "rightsizing" to "downsizing" and the first exercice is - by far - the most difficult to achieve because it's a "kill and raise" game. "On purpose or ..." was not an option; it was "adapt or die".

Chen is the salesman Heins wasn't. Different times, different focus, different skills.
    But a "D grade" is more than severe. Remember the % of chance of success consensus (when succes meant : "keep the company alive") was as low as 20%: This worse a "B", at least.

I'm very happy that it's now showtime and confident for the future; just don't forget the backline ...
    georg4BB, Mr BBRY, jxnb and 9 others like this.
    01-23-14 02:02 AM
    Lenovo close to buying IBM's low-end server business for 2-2.5 billion USD.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, rarsen and Superfly_FR like this.
    01-23-14 02:41 AM
    What a nice reading ... found a mix of many thoughts from usual contributors here
    BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY): BlackBerry: Rebirth Of The Original Gangster - Seeking Alpha

And so, everything could come full circle here. Incidentally, BlackBerry concentrating on its enterprise niche, could potentially create a repeat of what made the phone appealing to consumers like me to begin with - they were secure and they were badass - and in 2014, the rebirth has begun.
    bungaboy and Randeman like this.
    01-23-14 05:47 AM
    Ok, this will be my last comment about this, we have to move on. So, I'll keep it clear and short.
    The *brilliant* Chen's communication and reorganization/ focus would not have been without former executives achievements. We went from "rightsizing" to "downsizing" and the first exercice is - by far - the most difficult to achieve because it's a "kill and raise" game. "On purpose or ..." was not an option; it was "adapt or die".

Chen is the salesman Heins wasn't. Different times, different focus, different skills.
    But a "D grade" is more than severe. Remember the % of chance of success consensus (when succes meant : "keep the company alive") was as low as 20%: This worse a "B", at least.

I'm very happy that it's now showtime and confident for the future; just don't forget the backline ...
    I continue to believe that Chen wouldn't have the product to sell if not for Thorsten Heins.
    01-23-14 05:58 AM
    Any bets on how far we pull back before the rally continues?
    01-23-14 06:08 AM
    I'm hoping we drop just under $10 before rising again. That's just me being selfish though lol.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 06:11 AM
    I'm hoping we drop just under $10 before rising again. That's just me being selfish though lol.

Posted via CB10
    I have doubts we'll move south of $10 again, but I've been wrong before.
    01-23-14 06:21 AM

Posted via CB10
    I have doubts we'll move south of $10 again, but I've been wrong before.
    PM down 1.67% so far
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    01-23-14 06:27 AM
    Another rally after a minor fall back or will we be trading sideways today?

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 06:52 AM
    I think the days of under $10 SP are gone. We need a little pullback today anyway
    01-23-14 06:56 AM
    Down 37 cents in the pre-market.

Pullback or headfake?
    01-23-14 06:56 AM
    10.2.1 Malaysia Preview recap:
    NEWS : BlackBerry OS 10.2.1 Preview - What's New?
    Props to these guys for being in attendance.

Among what will coming in OS10.2.1 :-
    ◾Picture password
    ◾New incoming call screen.
    ◾Customized individual ringtone for apps (BBM, Whatsapp, SMS, EMail) etc. and by individual. It’s also allow reaction to answer message in lock screen.
    ◾Options to delete email either on phone or both phone and server.
    ◾Click on arrow icons to read next email
    ◾Resize/Reduce Image attachment, even remind you before send email
    ◾New text enlargement to read justify text.
    ◾Improved copy and paste
    ◾Create group in contacts
    ◾Save browser page (read offline)
    ◾Updated the drop down quick settings, allow customization of quick functions and added flash light functionality
    ◾Calendar inprovements
    ◾Built-in Radio FM
    ◾Cosmetic changes on battery icon. Now include percentage (by swipe desktop up) and charging icon (thunderbolt) now outside battery when on charge.
    ◾Device monitor built-in apps
    ◾Japanese language support
    ◾Auto update. Update on new OS now will be push globally and user will be prompted for update (if on network) or OS will update automatically when on WiFi. If connection weak, it will resume when good connection available.
    ◾Android Runtime update to Jelly Bean and supports direct APK installation. User may enable the function, copy over the APK file, click and Install it WITHOUT needs to Sideload.
    Go to link for a few pics.
    W Hoa, bungaboy, rarsen and 9 others like this.
    01-23-14 07:09 AM
    Down 37 cents in the pre-market.

Pullback or headfake?
    A pop at the opening followed by a quick drop. Then yoyo until 15:30 then profit taking?
    sidhuk likes this.
    01-23-14 07:36 AM
    I agree with your predictions

Posted via swift BlackBerry Z30!
    01-23-14 07:42 AM
    Way OT, but he was mentioned as being a replacement of Alicia Keys . . .

Justin Bieber arrested for DUI, drag racing in Miami Beach

Police in Miami Beach say Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber was arrested Thursday morning and accused of drunken driving and drag racing.

The Miami Beach Police Department confirmed 19-year-old Bieber’s arrest in a tweet on its official Twitter page.

Police say the pop star was drag racing on Miami Beach early Thursday.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-_47379423_dayinpafp1.jpg
    01-23-14 07:42 AM
    its making up ground in PM from its early morning drop (only about 0.07$ down as I type ...but bouncing about). I can't predict s**t, but if I were a guessing man (which I do with enthusiastic regular frequency), I would say we will be down today.....I almost hope we are down so we can settle out a bit. Its been a wild ride (no complaints thou )
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    01-23-14 07:52 AM
    Id like to see a little pull back today 2-3 percent and then trade sideways for a couple days then we can continue are rally
    01-23-14 08:15 AM
    Is there such a thing as a nested cup and handle formation?
    01-23-14 08:17 AM
113,256 ... 23782379238023812382 ...