View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Why is it every time someone mentions poor CJ it is in the same sentence as back door? LoL sidhuk? You there siduk?
    LoL. At the gym. I swear I was gonna ask the same thing then saw your post.
    LMAO.

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    01-17-14 07:28 PM
    Ha!

Just saw that tonight too at Scotiabank Theatre. Great flick! Stock profits and TnA great mix!
    Shanerredflag and sidhuk like this.
    01-17-14 09:12 PM
    OK I think it is time for 1 year price targets i think we should keep track and see who is the man in a years time. I for one I think we will be at 25 dollars a share in a years time. Optimistic i know

Posted via CB10
    notafanboy likes this.
    01-18-14 01:31 AM
    $20 to end the year. That's my guess.
    01-18-14 02:10 AM
    I think $25 is about right, barring any acts of stupidity regarding pricing of new devices.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 02:47 AM
    $21 is my guess!

Black cards, Black cars - all BlackBerry-thing!
    CDM76 likes this.
    01-18-14 04:21 AM
    I'd expect a dip when news of the unsold Z30 inventory hits, but hopefully after that there will be little drag on the SP, and it will be onwards and upwards.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 04:31 AM
    Another cybercrime article. Target disclosed the theft of some 40 million payment card numbers in a breach uncovered over the holiday shopping season, and later reported that 70 million customers' records had also been taken. Neiman Marcus last week said that it too was victim of a cyberattack. Sources have told Reuters that at least three other well-known national retailers have been attacked. And others which we don't always hear about.
    Be careful out there for those who are not properly protected .

Exclusive: Cybercrime firm says uncovers six active attacks on U.S. merchants - Yahoo Finance
    01-18-14 06:26 AM
    @rarsen. Just wanted to tell you that I really appreciate your posts on cyber crime. Very valuable information. Thanks.

If you ever are looking to change your avatar I have a suggestion for you . . .

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-doofi_consulting_detective_with_pipe_and_magnifying_glass_silhouette_.png
    01-18-14 06:59 AM
    Thanks bungaboy,
    I contribute to the group effort in the limited ways that I can, trying to remain On Topic as much as possible. Others should become increasingly aware of security offered by BB and the necessity of always being careful. Too many people just assume things, for which they will pay very dearly and regret in the future.

But this being after-hours and being careful BB users, let us think of fun and living life to the fullest. Living like this being the last day of your life, one of these days we will be proven right and reach that date too fast:
    Canarias7. Contenidos multimedia: V�deos: Flashmob en el Hotel Cordial Mog�n Playa

Enjoy it my friend and keep on your also appreciated efforts.
    01-18-14 07:39 AM

Zee Z30 posted thiz
    slipstream89 and Otech#CB like this.
    01-18-14 07:49 AM
    On the theme of cybercrime, the Target security breach, etc. this is a pretty good listen:
    The Target Security Breach And Our Vulnerable Data | On Point with Tom Ashbrook

And it leads to this excellent blog:
    Krebs on Security

EDIT: I forgot to give props to rarsen for his contributions on this theme
    Last edited by Corbu; 01-18-14 at 09:36 AM.
    01-18-14 08:12 AM
    Well if he caught me, I'd have been running for the back door, then gotten the hell out of there when I was done.
    Did you hear 007 music on the way out?
    LoL
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-18-14 08:41 AM

Zee Z30 posted thiz
    Lol,
    What kind of precise number is this shane? I thought BB (bob barker) retired.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    01-18-14 08:46 AM
    Pretty good work being done at the Ottawa Rehabilitation Centre:
    Ottawa rehab doctor uses BlackBerry 10 phone to measure patients improvements | IT Business

Well done!
    01-18-14 08:49 AM

Zee Z30 posted thiz
    Just beating the 52 week highs? :P

Edit? 11 cents below. My bad.

Black cards, Black cars - all BlackBerry-thing!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    01-18-14 08:57 AM
    I'd expect a dip when news of the unsold Z30 inventory hits, but hopefully after that there will be little drag on the SP, and it will be onwards and upwards.

Posted via CB10
    There is no Z30 inventory. That's why it's so hard to get. They are making in small batches based on demand and people have to wait for the JIT delivery (which isn't even in time).
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    01-18-14 09:08 AM
    Lol,
    What kind of precise number is this shane? I thought BB (bob barker) retired.
    Lol...I doubled and made out very well on the run up from 8 to 17 and change...sold half to lock in profit...my wife on the other hand...she bought at 18.21... and I haven't heard the end of it since lol.
    So... 18.21 is my magic number for peace and harmony around my house

Zee Z30 posted thiz
    01-18-14 09:09 AM
    Don't worry I think your wife will be in the green this time next year

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    01-18-14 10:36 AM
    Disney joins BlackBerry Channels:

Walt Disney Spreads Its Magic Into BBM Channels

Let me start this off by saying I am a big fan of Disney. I love the films they have produced throughout the years ever since I was young and I still do today! In fact, I just finished watching Frozen before writing this post (excellent movie by the way). Being a fan of Disney and BlackBerry, it is certainly great to see Disney opening up their official channel on BBM today! Sure, this might not mean much to some of you but what I am really trying to get at is that more and more prestigious companies are beginning to make its way into BBM Channels. Once BBM 2.0 releases on other platforms, I can see BBM Channel as one of the top social media platforms out there. Just think of the possibilities!

Being a director at Disney, did John Chen work his magic to make this a reality? No one really knows for sure but you know what? I choose to believe he did (well maybe at least some influence)! I am sure everyone is beginning to see the strings Mr. Chen has been pulling as he weaves his web of success for BlackBerry.

Let’s give our support and join the channel at C002AB885!

Welcome aboard Disney!

Walt Disney Spreads Its Magic Into BBM Channels -
    La Emperor, Corbu, rarsen and 12 others like this.
    01-18-14 10:47 AM

Zee Z30 posted thiz
    The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 10:59 AM
    Don't worry I think your wife will be in the green this time next year

Posted via CB10
    And in turn, he'll be in the pink

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 11:00 AM

Let me start this off by saying I am a big fan of Disney. I love the films they have produced throughout the years ever since I was young and I still do today! In fact, I just finished watching Frozen before writing this post (excellent movie by the way). Being a fan of Disney and BlackBerry, it is certainly great to see Disney opening up their official channel on BBM today! Sure, this might not mean much to some of you but what I am really trying to get at is that more and more prestigious companies are beginning to make its way into BBM Channels. Once BBM 2.0 releases on other platforms, I can see BBM Channel as one of the top social media platforms out there. Just think of the possibilities!

Being a director at Disney, did John Chen work his magic to make this a reality? No one really knows for sure but you know what? I choose to believe he did (well maybe at least some influence)! I am sure everyone is beginning to see the strings Mr. Chen has been pulling as he weaves his web of success for BlackBerry.

Let�s give our support and join the channel at C002AB885!

Welcome aboard Disney!

I can't find it from the UK...does that make sense?

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 11:11 AM

Let�s give our support and join the channel at C002AB885!

Welcome aboard Disney!

The quality of some of the channels is very high. I have been spending more time there for entertainment and news. The channels are going to be a hit IMO.

01-18-14 11:23 AM
    The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

Posted via CB10
    LoL. I can't believe you said that. 007 music please.
    This thread is addictive.
    I wanna thanks my gang for keeping it entertaining.

Last edited by sidhuk; 01-18-14 at 12:31 PM.
    01-18-14 11:27 AM
113,250 ... 23592360236123622363 ...