Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    There are good and bad reasons for patents, some general information:

Patent madness: Troll sues FTC | ZDNet
    morganplus8, Corbu and bungaboy like this.
    01-17-14 09:42 AM
    Added a bit to my RRSP BB holding to bring the average down to $12. already broke even on my TFSA portion which is great start to 2014 . now i'm not sure what to do with HALO and PSDV, guess i'll just set stop losses and hold and see where they go
    Hi Phil17!!

Well you and I have the same issues today! I'm thinking of seeing PSDV through to $ 7.00 or $ 8.00/shr in the next two months. I just sold 200 call options for February at $ 1.90/ea so the last of my HALO is now covered with call options. Now I turn my attention to BlackBerry again, I'm thinking of writing some naked puts on BBRY to acquire more stock. With this latest sale, I'll be going to a record amount of that investment. It's nice to have choices isn't it? I really like BBRY for all of 2014 and think I'll be adding, as for HALO, they posted the best webcast I think I have ever heard from a company. The upside is huge but we owned a ton of that one and you can't let a big profit go too far without pulling back. Best of luck with your problems there!!
    sidhuk, take99, Korepab and 9 others like this.
    01-17-14 09:53 AM
    Thank you Morgan. It's a great problem to have and I know I am extremely grateful for your willingness to share and educate us. Hope things are well and that you will enjoy a great weekend!
    erbby, fedakd and morganplus8 like this.
    01-17-14 10:00 AM
    Not an exclusive, the article was posted in Nov 2013. BlackBerry Blend and Fuse hasn't come to life just yet but it's been known for quite some time.

Posted via CB10
    Lol...thx for the clarification, I believed the tweet of another (face palm)

Zee Z30 posted thiz
    01-17-14 10:02 AM
    Up 22% on HALO, to get out or not. Only 200 shares so no benefit to selling covered calls.........
    SPHS up 11%, Morgan, you rock!!
    01-17-14 10:03 AM
    We appear to be moving upwards.
    morganplus8, sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    01-17-14 10:13 AM
    Wolf of Wall Street tonight. I absolutely cannot emphasise just how excited I am to see this.

Scorsese+ DiCaprio+Stocks+Humour+Violence+ Nudity+ 3 hours long = a very excited man child.

This week regarding BBRY has been humble, if anything. I'd be worried if we rallied this week only to have the stock drop the following week.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 10:13 AM
    LoL, i gave away 1000 bucks in to this the other day thinking i am buying cheap vegas ticket. Lets see what happens.
    I'm in for 2000 shares.
    sidhuk, slipstream89 and rarsen like this.
    01-17-14 10:16 AM
    Better put your seat belts on boys and girls looks like we are about to go for a ride
    neteng1000 likes this.
    01-17-14 10:18 AM
    Wolf of Wall Street tonight. I absolutely cannot emphasise just how excited I am to see this.

Scorsese+ DiCaprio+Stocks+Humour+Violence+ Nudity+ 3 hours long = a very excited man child.

This week regarding BBRY has been humble, if anything. I'd be worried if we rallied this week only to have the stock drop the following week.

Posted via CB10
    Watched it last night. The out of control side of Wall Street. Good movie and some stupidity funny parts. It will have you in tears . Well worth your time!!

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    sidhuk, Bilaal and bungaboy like this.
    01-17-14 10:22 AM
    I'm in for 2000 shares.
    May be we will have our $100 party of this stock in Vegas? Lol
    How ever, I do see blackberry at $100 after two years. Lol. I an not joking here. Some people are risk takers. Chen and his team didn't have to take this challenge. Much more enjoyable to see an underdog making it to the top.

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    Bilaal, Tinomane, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    01-17-14 10:24 AM
    THLD and PSDV up around 10 points today. Thanks for the tips Morgan and hope your recovery is going smoothly.
    01-17-14 10:57 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-44.jpg
    look at this. volume is not to shabby.
    bungaboy, Superfly_FR and rarsen like this.
    01-17-14 11:10 AM
    There are good and bad reasons for patents, some general information:

Patent madness: Troll sues FTC | ZDNet
    I know of two professions that make their success off of others' misfortunes.

Lawyers, and,

Undertakers.

LoL
    sidhuk, slipstream89 and rarsen like this.
    01-17-14 11:12 AM
    Got some covering maybe happening?

Posted via CB10
    sidhuk likes this.
    01-17-14 11:13 AM
    I got out of my options too early yesterday!! got out at like mid uptrend, i'm kicking myself a little, was getting worried it might do a late drop or drop today. Can't get too greedy I guess, going to wait for a pullback before buying in again. HALO seems like it is following a perfect chart pattern and it looks to be near the top again.

BTW I mentioned TNG.V here but like I said in my initial post don't be expecting this to trade like a normal equity stock. It is a penny stock usually with low volume but I said I liked their deals with Samsung/Toshiba and has a good chance of growth with the cloud gaming. Don't invest in this and expect a short term return it will unlikely happen. I bought into this as pure speculative, if it makes me money in a few years then great, if not i won't be breaking the bank with the loss. I'm Canadian also so I bought this in my TFSA again incase there is substantial upside to the SP atleast I don't have to pay the man anything lol GL!

Up 22% on HALO, to get out or not. Only 200 shares so no benefit to selling covered calls.........
    SPHS up 11%, Morgan, you rock!!
    sidhuk and Tinomane like this.
    01-17-14 11:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    Watched it twice already. Very entertaining but very long

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 11:32 AM
    Watched it twice already. Very entertaining but very long

Posted via CB10
    It's long but it doesn't feel like it when you watch it. Such a great flick although i'm starting to see a trend that men seem to love it more than woman. I have no idea why... haha
    cjcampbell likes this.
    01-17-14 11:39 AM
    Are we riding back to the 9's on a Friday ?
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    ibpluto, bungaboy, sidhuk and 1 others like this.
    01-17-14 11:45 AM
    Are we riding back to the 9's on a Friday ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	1005 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	239382
    Would love to see that . . . . but my gut feel says look for a drop at 3:30 ish.
    sidhuk and Corbu like this.
    01-17-14 11:56 AM
    look at that spike!....i watch this stock too much -_-"
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-17-14 11:59 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-45.jpg

this is gotta hurt?
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-17-14 12:04 PM
    So much fun being long on BlackBerry . 2014 is going to be lovely!

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-17-14 12:08 PM
    20 cent gain in the matter of seconds! I think this is because we finally broke the Aug2013 Resistance line
    01-17-14 12:10 PM
    Interesting report just came out. A group called Citron research who are new to me.

Blackberry: Why the Shorts and Analysts Have it Wrong. Citron looks at a $15 Target–Minimum

As a short seller, nothing creates a better investment opportunity than a heavily shorted stock based on a flawed thesis. This creates unique trading opportunities that are relatively infrequent. Citron thinks this unique circumstance now applies to Blackberry [formerly Research in Motion: NASDAQ:BBRY)
    PDF file:

http://www.citronresearch.com/wp-con...bbry-final.pdf
    01-17-14 12:14 PM
113,256 ... 23552356235723582359 ...