702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Is this it for now?? $9 on tsx

Posted via CB10
    sidhuk and Superfly_FR like this.
    01-07-14 10:09 AM
    Attachment 236787
    Some said Dead company. Where are these people? You sir, tried to convince me to give up my money to wall street vultures. No matter how nice you play now or in near future, not gonna lift my ignore list ban.

Million shares a minute? Not bad.

There, I feel better now.

Posted using Z30. Best phone in the world.
    Sidhuk!!

The stock is holding in there really well. We saw a controlled drop in the price but not much give-back. If you look at some of the bashing taking place lately, no one is reading those articles any more. The end of the year selling is over and we have plenty to look forward to now. My short-term goals are voice and video for everyone and BB 10.2.1 plus. One of the things that ended on Dec 31st was the free trial of BES 10.1, There is plenty to be excited about here and we have the shorts pushing us higher too. A nice day so far and the way we are holding here suggests it isn't over. If we can clear $ 8.50/shr we have clear sailing up ot $ 10.00 - $ 10.50/shr now, assuming we can correct the overbought RSI along the way of course.
    Corbu, sidhuk, bungaboy and 9 others like this.
    01-07-14 10:13 AM
    OMG OMG ...
    QNX Software Systems to demonstrate HERE Auto embedded navigation at CES | CrackBerry.com

Do you realize it may mean we'll see some connections between NOK-Siemens and BlackBerry networks ? (and you may play a little further ... if you dare lol)
    (damm, this 8ball was nice ... )

edit: FYI http://nsn.com/
    That'd be neat- small guys unite to take down goog and aapl

Pounded out on the last great qwerty to rule them all.. Q10
    01-07-14 10:14 AM
    Is this it for now?? $9 on tsx

Posted via CB10
    Ummmmm, if it is planned the way I think is planned? Then 11bucks is the key with in January. Institutional purchasing is necessary.
    This stock was on the radar of shorts. This is on the radar for positive sides now. It has enough ingredients on hands going forward to clear institutional purchasing check marks.
    Good luck every one.
    Cause silly season for this stock is over IMO.
    And I have been wrong in short terms LoL.

Posted using Z30. Best phone in the world.
    01-07-14 10:24 AM
    [...] My short-term goals are voice and video for everyone and BB 10.2.1 plus. [...]
    Your short term may be as short than my log is long !

BBM 2 0 for iPhone - YouTube
    A hands-on look at BBM 2.0 for Android and iOS - Channels, voice calls, location sharing, and more!
    bungaboy, sidhuk, Randeman and 2 others like this.
    01-07-14 10:25 AM
    I am glad to see the pop to break the ascending triangle pattern. Man, it has been a long time to see this kind of move.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2014-01-07-11.25.31-am.png

01-07-14 10:28 AM
    Can we see new intraday high?
    01-07-14 10:39 AM
    retesting 8.51 +0.49 (6.18%)
    01-07-14 10:45 AM
    We have largely been in a funk for over 9-months now but you can clearly see that we are heading to the top of that long downtrend channel.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-chart-january-7-2014.png

You have your basic channel formation here, we are still in it for now, the stock has clearly turned positive in terms of working off its overbought issues and so we have one of the best days for BBRY in a very long time. The fact that it is able to hold above the $ 8.30/shr mark means that we will work off resistance here and pop higher. Our first target is around the low $ 9.00's. That is a weak downtrend line and I doubt we'll stop there for very long. I see us heading for $ 10.00/shr plus within the next couple of months. It is like a vaccuum to the bond conversion level of $ 10.00/shr. The next big news will be the uptake of those additional 250 million shares in the over-allotment of bonds, January 13th?

Think of how crazy it would be if we blew through that October base between $ 8.20 and $ 8.50. That would be some demonstration of strength there. We are already spending most of the trading session above that base level so I'm not sure where the selling pressure will come from here. The rule of thumb is the further back you go on the chart, the weaker the strength/resistance so today is one important day. Let's see how it closes. One thing I would point out is that this is not just a reflex rally here, the DOW was about to abort the year in terms of a positive first five days of closings. Against this very poor showing in the DOW, BBRY has done very well indeed.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-chart-dec-10-2013.png  
    Last edited by morganplus8; 01-07-14 at 10:57 AM.
    bungaboy, Corbu, sidhuk and 15 others like this.
    01-07-14 10:46 AM
    I sure hope there is a Z50 in the pipeline.

BlackBerry�s long-term focus on the physical keyboard

Chen said he loves keyboards. Most of BlackBerry Ltd. (NASDAQ:BBRY) (TSE:BB)�s phones will predominantly have keyboards rather than touch screens, said John Chen. The newly appointed CEO is trying to revive BlackBerry Ltd. (NASDAQ:BBRY) (TSE:BB) after last year�s BB10 devices fizzled. Poor sales of those devices resulted in writedowns worth billions of dollars. John Chen has focused on corporate and government clients as a comeback plan. Corporate clients preferred physical keyboards because that makes typing emails a lot easier.

Shanerredflag likes this.
    01-07-14 10:47 AM
    Yes Sir.
    01-07-14 10:49 AM
    This thing has legs. must be some short coverage. Like what I see though

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 10:52 AM
    QNX Powers Rockwell Collins In-Flight PAVES On Demand Infotainment System

QNX Powers Rockwell Collins In-Flight PAVES On Demand Infotainment System -
    01-07-14 10:57 AM
    QNX Powers Rockwell Collins In-Flight PAVES On Demand Infotainment System

QNX Powers Rockwell Collins In-Flight PAVES On Demand Infotainment System -
    WOW
    rarsen likes this.
    01-07-14 11:00 AM
    Icing on the cake would be for some of those analysts to come out with a more positive forward-looking outlook...

Not holding my breath though!
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    01-07-14 11:00 AM
    OT: So I was reading up on a few speculative investments and I was going to buy it yesterday for $.19 but it jumped today to $.28 so i pulled the trigger since its a penny stock. Basically PURE speculative play I put $6k im willing to lose on this and I traded this within my tfsa so I won't even be looking at it for awhile. The stock is Transgaming Inc (TNG.V) basically a company like netflix but for smart gaming. Like i said speculative play do your own due diligence The money i put it i basically wrote off and don't expect to be seeing it ever again. If the SP grows then i'll see a pleasant surprise in a couple years in my tfsa
    TransGaming and Samsung to Bring Games to Millions Worldwide Through GameTree(TM) TV - Yahoo Finance
    cjcampbell likes this.
    01-07-14 11:03 AM
    I sure hope there is a Z50 in the pipeline.
    I completely agree. I have a Z10 and a Q10, and for me the Z10's keyboard is far superior. Going back to the Q10 is a frustrating experience. Just one opinion.

This might slightly off-topic to the thread, but do you think it would be a good idea if BlackBerry revamped the QWERTY keyboard? After typing on one for years, it now seems cramped. I'd like to see slightly larger keys, a separate row for numbers, and some separate punctuation keys. I know some users swear by the keyboard, but that doesn't mean it too can't evolve for the better.
    Last edited by Reed Richards; 01-07-14 at 11:20 AM.
    01-07-14 11:05 AM
    Can we see new intraday high again? :-)
    sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    01-07-14 11:09 AM
    I completely agree. I have a Z10 and a Q10, and for me the Z10's keyboard is far superior. Going back to the Q10 is a frustrating experience. Just one opinion.

This might slightly off-topic to the thread, but do you think it would be a good idea if BlackBerry revamped the QWERTY keyboard? After typing on on for years, it now seems cramped. I'd like to see slightly larger keys, a separate row for numbers, and some separate punctuation keys. I know some users swear by the keyboard, but that doesn't mean it too can't evolve for the better.
    if i remember correctly, i think this was the one i liked the spacious keyboard the most. i would say pretty much the same body size but with larger screen and bigger buttons. LoL
    I must add that i wish that blackberry brings back the track pad. because it lot easier to navigate on the large screen with track pad than a touch screen.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-picture_3.png
    Reed Richards and bungaboy like this.
    01-07-14 11:13 AM
    retesting 8.51 +0.49 (6.18%)
    Broken ! omg omg omg ... sorry, it's so good to lose control after all these months ...
    (this is not an advice to buy/sell, just a pure satisfaction mome,nt)
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    01-07-14 11:15 AM
    Holding above 8.50 ....Looking great
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-07-14 11:16 AM
    Broken ! omg omg omg ... sorry, it's so good to lose control after all these months ...
    (this is not an advice to buy/sell, just a pure satisfaction mome,nt)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	375 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	236812
    not sure which website you are at SF but i have 44mill volume.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-image.jpg
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-07-14 11:18 AM
    if i remember correctly, i think this was the one i liked the spacious keyboard the most. i would say pretty much the same body size but with larger screen and bigger buttons. LoL
    I must add that i wish that blackberry brings back the track pad. because it lot easier to navigate on the large screen with track pad than a touch screen.
    Honestly, I love my Q10 and wouldn't trade it for the world. That being said, if I still had my 9900 and it somehow ran BB10 - THAT would be the best phone in the world.
    01-07-14 11:19 AM
    Can we see new intraday high again? :-)
    not before 20 cents drop IMO
    01-07-14 11:21 AM
    Hey guys another off-topic but i was just refreshing the cb thread and it keeps bringing me to a new site saying needs further authentication. I enter in the repeated #s now when I change pages on cb a popup that says "hello" keeps showing. Wtf happened

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8, bungaboy and jxnb like this.
    01-07-14 11:33 AM
113,256 ... 23262327232823292330 ...