View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Hopefully everybody gets to see what happens (and benefits from it). I don't know if those shares have a lock up for a period of time. I hope they do as I would hate to see them get them, dilute the current holders and then cash out and create a mini sell off. The numbers probably won't work for them at that point (11-12 share) and they would have to be careful when they exercise and sell, but I worry about the what ifs.....

In any event, a price above $10 would be great for all involved.
    I don't think the debt holders will exercise the shares before the SP reaches $20 or above.
    The most possible action from some of the debt holders could be that they sell short for protection while holding the debt to collect the 5% interest assuming the that the bench mark interest rate is still kept at today's level.
    In this case, the total available shares would not increase.
    sidhuk, bungaboy and plasmid_boy like this.
    01-06-14 04:27 PM
    Ken..sent you an e-mail...was having trouble PMing....
    bungaboy and plasmid_boy like this.
    01-06-14 04:45 PM
    Awe... isn't that cute
    01-06-14 04:52 PM
    I am liking Chen's style and his actions.

Louks will take the newly-created position of president for devices and emerging solutions, reporting to BlackBerry chief executive John Chen.

He will directly manage long-term plans for BlackBerry’s product lineup, which includes its mobile devices, software, and partnerships with other companies, Chen said in a release.

“I am confident that Ron will bring the skills and expertise that will make an immediate impact to BlackBerry and to our customers around the world,” Chen said.

A good deal of Ron’s time will be spent with customers, carriers and partners.”
    01-06-14 05:21 PM
    Awe... isn't that cute
    Watch it......... Over to you Ken!!!
    01-06-14 05:23 PM
    Was it on the stuff we were talking about CJ?

j/k CJ
    cjcampbell, sidhuk and plasmid_boy like this.
    01-06-14 05:25 PM
    Watch it......... Over to you Ken!!!
    Got it Ben. LoL
    01-06-14 05:26 PM
    Jonh Chen took the company from 5.75$ to 8.01$ in 2 months with just a new management plan
    01-06-14 06:13 PM
    He's been doing a tremendous job in completely changing the perception toward the company. I really like the chance that he'll turn the company around although it may take quite some time.
    01-06-14 06:47 PM
    Definitely worth a look:
    Chen: Foxconn Will Help Us in Emerging Markets: Video - Bloomberg

Love this guy.
    Last edited by Corbu; 01-06-14 at 07:01 PM.
    01-06-14 06:51 PM
    Damn that guy is a great speaker. Factual, to the point, all business, but with a personality.
    01-06-14 07:05 PM
    Damn that guy is a great speaker. Factual, to the point, all business, but with a personality.
    And having fun! Or so it seems...
    01-06-14 07:12 PM
    And having fun! Or so it seems...
    I like the fact he is actually talking about a "secure private internet for your business" through xBBM...basically explaining where a new stream of money will be coming from. Awesomeness!

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 07:28 PM
    I like the fact he is actually talking about a "secure private internet for your business" through xBBM...basically explaining where a new stream of money will be coming from. Awesomeness!

Posted via CB10
    And using Channels like a company intranet feature. I also liked a couple of other little tidbits.... one, he doesn't see channels making any real commercial money, but it's seen as more of a means to an end (clarity and setting expectations), and two, to be a "major player, if not the dominant player" (again, clarity and expectations).
    01-06-14 07:34 PM
    Yes sir...
    I've been kinda struggling with some of this...I find it hard to believe allot of this "news"wasn't in the works for a while now. I don't believe for a second it all come about in the last ten weeks and the issue I'm struggling with is two fold:
    1) why not communicate a syllable of this earlier
    And
    2) Why let the share price slide with that deplorable lack of communication?

I'm Not complaining (really) but it all seems a bit bizarre. ..just thinking out loud.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 07:43 PM
    Yes sir...
    I've been kinda struggling with some of this...I find it hard to believe allot of this "news"wasn't in the works for a while now. I don't believe for a second it all come about in the last ten weeks and the issue I'm struggling with is two fold:
    1) why not communicate a syllable of this earlier
    And
    2) Why let the share price slide with that deplorable lack of communication?

I'm Not complaining (really) but it all seems a bit bizarre. ..just thinking out loud.

Posted via CB10
    Watch this video... what happened to this guy on stage, happened to TH in all aspects. He got flustered and just, well, shut down and froze. I seriously believe that Thor got completely overwhelmed and more than welcomed the change in leadership.

Michael Bay leaves CES 2014 in Vegas - YouTube
    01-06-14 08:04 PM
    Watch this video... what happened to this guy on stage, happened to TH in all aspects. He got flustered and just, well, shut down and froze. I seriously believe that Thor got seriously overwhelmed and more than welcomed the change in leadership
    Thor: a good man, but not occupying the right chair.
    01-06-14 08:07 PM
    Watch this video... what happened to this guy on stage, happened to TH in all aspects. He got flustered and just, well, shut down and froze. I seriously believe that Thor got seriously overwhelmed and more than welcomed the change in leadership.

Lol...I suppose that could be it, poor director shat himself he got so flustered haha.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 08:07 PM
    Watch this video... what happened to this guy on stage, happened to TH in all aspects. He got flustered and just, well, shut down and froze. I seriously believe that Thor got completely overwhelmed and more than welcomed the change in leadership.

No Plan "B"!
    cjcampbell, plasmid_boy and sidhuk like this.
    01-06-14 08:26 PM
    No Plan "B"!
    Plan B was run and hide.
    01-06-14 08:28 PM
    Plan B was run and hide.
    Or B stood for burping in his jockeys. Lol

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 08:32 PM
    Plan B was run and hide.
    Any guesses as to what "smart" phone he uses?
    01-06-14 08:41 PM

Ryan Seacrest in the Courtroom?
    01-06-14 08:52 PM
    Ryan Seacrest in the Courtroom?
    Talking about Seacrest, I'd like to see him in the Courtroom with these guys: Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP

The former director of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office had high praise for BlackBerry’s legal representation, saying, “The law firm that represents BlackBerry, Quinn, Emanuel, Urquhart, & Sullivan, is a very powerful, important firm – they’re not going to fool around here.”

He also pointed out that it is in BlackBerry’s best interests to flex its muscle to protect its patents on occasion. ”BlackBerry’s patent portfolio is probably its most significant asset,” he asserted. “And to ensure that its value is optimized, it’s not a bad idea to rattle your sword now and then.”
    From: https://businessincanada.com/2014/01...rt-up-lawsuit/
    01-06-14 09:03 PM
    I would just like to point out that we have had more PR releases in the past month with Chen then an entire year if TH. I really think the plan was to drive the price down so they could take it private.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 10:04 PM
113,256 ... 23232324232523262327 ...