Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Some serious cheesy going on there. Lol

Posted via CB10
    The director of this "movie" used to do commercials. I'd love to see him do an over the top add for BlackBerry! Just look how well their kickstarter campaign went! It's obvious people like his style. I know I do!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kungfury/kung-fury

Edit: fixed link

Posted while peeking and flowing on my incredible BBQ10! ?
    ibpluto and Shanerredflag like this.
    01-06-14 12:35 PM
    Sorry. Wrong link :P

Shanerredflag likes this.
    01-06-14 12:36 PM
    What's the thoughts on halo? Why the drop will it come up?

Posted via CB10
    OT:

HALO just extended a loan by another 20 million. Other than that, up she should go.
    InPlay from Briefing.com - Yahoo Finance
    9:07 am Halozyme Therapeutics announced it secured an additional $20 mln loan (HALO) : Co announced it secured an additional $20 mln loan from Oxford Finance and Silicon Valley Bank. On December 27, 2013, Halozyme entered into an Amended and Restated Loan and Security Agreement, extending the original $30 mln term loan and providing for an additional $20 mln term loan, bringing the total loan balance to $50 mln.

The term loan was fully drawn at close on December 27, 2013 and has a maturity date of Jan 1, 2018. The proceeds will be used for working capital and other near-term growth initiatives. Additional details of the credit facility are outlined in the Co's Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Jan 3, 2014. As of Dec 31, 2013, Halozyme had ~$71 mln in cash and cash equivalents.
    morganplus8, rarsen, Corbu and 1 others like this.
    01-06-14 12:38 PM
    The director of this "movie" used to do commercials. I'd love to see him do an over the top add for BlackBerry! Just look how well their kickstarter campaign went! It's obvious people like his style. I know I do!

Edit: fixed link

I love cheesy, nothing funnier IMO. I can totally see a hilarious BlackBerry commercial or two...would be instant virals if done correctly.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 12:43 PM
    OT:

HALO just extended a loan by another 20 million. Other than that, up she should go.
    InPlay from Briefing.com - Yahoo Finance
    9:07 am Halozyme Therapeutics announced it secured an additional $20 mln loan (HALO) : Co announced it secured an additional $20 mln loan from Oxford Finance and Silicon Valley Bank. On December 27, 2013, Halozyme entered into an Amended and Restated Loan and Security Agreement, extending the original $30 mln term loan and providing for an additional $20 mln term loan, bringing the total loan balance to $50 mln.

The term loan was fully drawn at close on December 27, 2013 and has a maturity date of Jan 1, 2018. The proceeds will be used for working capital and other near-term growth initiatives. Additional details of the credit facility are outlined in the Co's Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Jan 3, 2014. As of Dec 31, 2013, Halozyme had ~$71 mln in cash and cash equivalents.
    What is lost on all of this is the fact that they borrowed, and had suitable assets to do the same, ... versus issuing more stock. There is no reason for the drop and we should move back up from here.
    01-06-14 12:54 PM

Shhhh...we're dead.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR, bungaboy and Randeman like this.
    01-06-14 12:59 PM
    something is weird with this chart. kinda creepy.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-chart.jpg
    Randeman likes this.
    01-06-14 01:04 PM
    Speaking of loans.. I wonder if the extra 250mio debenture will happen

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8 and Superfly_FR like this.
    01-06-14 01:06 PM
    Speaking of loans.. I wonder if the extra 250mio debenture will happen

Posted via CB10
    I would rather buy the stock with that money at this stage.
    01-06-14 01:07 PM
    Ah but Prem and company may get the best of both worlds if the trend continues...............
    Superfly_FR and Randeman like this.
    01-06-14 01:40 PM
    Ah but Prem and company may get the best of both worlds if the trend continues...............
    That was the plan all along I would think. They take the risk and are rewarded with a larger piece of the pie (multiple pieces in this case)...I don't have an issue with it.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 01:51 PM
    That was the plan all along I would think. They take the risk and are rewarded with a larger piece of the pie (multiple pieces in this case)...I don't have an issue with it.

Posted via CB10
    My guess is that they want this over 10 dollars in the near future
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    01-06-14 02:16 PM
    Morgan, We really miss you and welcome back.
    01-06-14 02:16 PM
    ... using a Tim's card to pay. When they stick their hand out looking for the card I stack my hand out and ask for their card reading handheld unit and say "Watch BlackBerry at work". "Only on BlackBerry".
    This really is a great feature, BlackBerry should have been shouting from the rooftops about this. It sounds like the same NFC functionality is coming to Android in a few weeks, so BB10 loses its exclusivity shortly.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using CB Forums mobile app
    Shanerredflag and Randeman like this.
    01-06-14 02:25 PM
    Nice to see the stock on the way and M8 back in the discussion.
    I was trying to think of things that BlackBerry might be missing, the only thing I can think of might be marketing.
    1. Technology - check
    2. Tested CEO - checked
    3. Tested unit Heads - Check
    4. Design - check
    5. Economy of scale - check
    6. Cash - Check (maybe?)
    7. Marketing. Maybe it doesn't need one? High end prosumers don't need it? Low end consumer market farmed out to Foxconn channels?

Crazy busy, getting back to work. Good day guys!

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 02:29 PM
    Hello guys,

This is OT, but if you guys could help me build subscribers for my BBM channel "Crazy Stats" for which channel PIN is C0024A198, I would appreciate it very much. It is simply about interestings stats and facts.

Keeping a channel up and running require some work, and I am experimenting with that. It also allows me to provide some feedback to BBRY, so having more subscribers may help me in the long run to better gauge how to manage a channel and improve it if need be.

Thanks in advance...
    Thank you, we doubled the subscriber base, thanks to you guys. Keep the feedback coming through the channel. Let's build this thing! (BBM channels)
    01-06-14 02:37 PM
    so close to breaking 8
    01-06-14 02:41 PM
    so close to breaking 8
    Seventeen minutes and two cents to go

Posted via CB10
    sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    01-06-14 02:48 PM
    Seventeen minutes and two cents to go

Posted via CB10
    8.02 +0.41 (5.32%)
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    01-06-14 02:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully everybody gets to see what happens (and benefits from it). I don't know if those shares have a lock up for a period of time. I hope they do as I would hate to see them get them, dilute the current holders and then cash out and create a mini sell off. The numbers probably won't work for them at that point (11-12 share) and they would have to be careful when they exercise and sell, but I worry about the what ifs.....

In any event, a price above $10 would be great for all involved.
    01-06-14 02:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 02:55 PM
    Hopefully everybody gets to see what happens (and benefits from it). I don't know if those shares have a lock up for a period of time. I hope they do as I would hate to see them get them, dilute the current holders and then cash out and create a mini sell off. The numbers probably won't work for them at that point (11-12 share) and they would have to be careful when they exercise and sell, but I worry about the what ifs.....

In any event, a price above $10 would be great for all involved.
    I'm not worried I think those shares are in strong hands that have the inside scoop. I think they will be holding for a while
    01-06-14 02:59 PM
    what a day with this Dead Company stock.
    01-06-14 03:00 PM
    Still a long way to go to get back to mid teens but we slowly moving!

what a day with this Dead Company stock.
    01-06-14 03:01 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-untitled_2.png

It was a pretty good day...
    Last edited by Corbu; 01-06-14 at 03:42 PM.
    01-06-14 03:07 PM
113,250 ... 23212322232323242325 ...