I like the way this guy sounds . . . .

MWC 2013 - John Sims

12-18-13 07:03 AM
    http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/201...007-level.html

Argg, great timing as always.

BB
    CDM76 likes this.
    12-18-13 07:42 AM
    If the plan is good, money is not the problem. They have enough tangible assets to borrow with guarantee. IMHO.
    BlackBerry has to find a new business model, the BIS fee is keeping the company alive but that won't last long. BB10 failed in the consumer market. From what they said publicly they are focusing in the corporate market with BYOD and also offering an end-to-end solution using BB10 for those interested.
    But BlackBerry has to explain what is the advantage of BES10 over incumbents like GOOD or Airwatch?, and why the BlackBerry 10 platform is better than the integrated solution that Microsoft is building with Windows desktop, Surface, Lumia, Office 365, Windows Intune, System Center and Azure Active Directory?
    12-18-13 07:49 AM
    Intentional timing is more like it!
    Corbu, rarsen, plasmid_boy and 2 others like this.
    12-18-13 07:58 AM
    Intentional timing is more like it!
    Let them talk. That's all they do.

What really matters now is what Chen will outline as his plan, what team he will put together, how he will handle the ERs, public relations and the media, etc. We all know he can't turn this thing around within a month. Give him 6 to 9 months though and we'll see... I like what he's done so far.
    12-18-13 08:05 AM
    http://web.tmxmoney.com/article.php?...4&qm_symbol=BB

Looks like LG is coming with BBM pre installed now to

My beauty Z30
    12-18-13 08:11 AM
    BlackBerry names Sims as enterprise services president

2013-12-17 17:46 ET - News Release

Mr. John Chen reports

. . .The changes we are making demonstrate our commitment to innovating for current customers who count on BlackBerry, and the new users who are just learning how powerful and compelling the BlackBerry 10 platform can be. John will be central to all of those efforts." . . .
    BlackBerry has to find a new business model, the BIS fee is keeping the company alive but that won't last long. BB10 failed in the consumer market. From what they said publicly they are focusing in the corporate market with BYOD and also offering an end-to-end solution using BB10 for those interested.

But BlackBerry has to explain what is the advantage of BES10 over incumbents like GOOD or Airwatch?, and why the BlackBerry 10 platform is better than the integrated solution that Microsoft is building with Windows desktop, Surface, Lumia, Office 365, Windows Intune, System Center and Azure Active Directory?
    Now I'm confused . . . BB10 was being dropped, right?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-sati01.jpg
    12-18-13 08:12 AM
    I like the way this guy sounds . . . .

MWC 2013 - John Sims
    His job at BlackBerry is going to be really easy for him, all he needs to do is substitute SAP for BlackBerry in this interview. LOL
    12-18-13 08:14 AM
    I hope, you are well, Morgan.

Hi JLagoon!!

You have to hold down the fort for me here as I'm just leaving for surgery. I'll try to keep up with BlackBerry in the days ahead.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone starting with some promising news this Friday! Cheers!!
    12-18-13 08:20 AM
    Hi JLagoon!!

You have to hold down the fort for me here as I'm just leaving for surgery. I'll try to keep up with BlackBerry in the days ahead.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone starting with some promising news this Friday! Cheers!!
    Best wishes for a smooth and successful surgery this time, Dave!
    Take care buddy.
    12-18-13 08:22 AM
    Best of luck, Morgan, we are pulling for you!
    12-18-13 08:22 AM
    Good luck with your surgery Morgan!

Sent from my awesome Z30
    12-18-13 08:25 AM
    Hi JLagoon!!

Not sure what why your going for surgery but good luck Morgan

My beauty Z30
    12-18-13 08:28 AM
    Hi JLagoon!!

Stand Sure Morgalplus8! We are in your corner.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    12-18-13 08:37 AM
    Now I'm confused . . . BB10 was being dropped, right?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sati01.JPG 
Views:	584 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	231139
    I think so, there is no future for BB10, but BlackBerry has some inventory and supply commitments to deal with.
    12-18-13 08:37 AM
    I think so, there is no future for BB10, but BlackBerry has some inventory and supply commitments to deal with.
    Hmmm . . . .

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-whatwehaveherecoolhandlukede2.jpg
    12-18-13 08:45 AM
    Hi JLagoon!!

All the best to you M8, positive thoughts coming your way.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 08:54 AM
    Hmmm . . . .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whatwehaveherecoolhandlukede2.jpg 
Views:	726 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	231146
    Did I make some grammatical mistakes? Damn, I thought I was doing beautifully in that sentence, but yeah, my English sucks.

Bungaboy!, repeat with me: "I'm not a BB10 phone, so I shouldn't take opinions personally."
    12-18-13 08:55 AM
    Your a tough old dog Dave! Our thoughts will be with you! Look forward to having you back here very soon. Good luck with the surgery.

Ben

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    12-18-13 09:04 AM
    I wouldn't be surprised if the take up on Cloud BES isn't that great.

I just got my self activated on BES cloud but the support has been so bad (on hold for like 2 hours before I hung up) I told them to just cancel my trial. Going to look at AirWatch and Cisco Meraki next.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 09:05 AM
    Hi JLagoon!!

Hey Morgan. Good luck! Make sure they use the 10.2.1.1055 leak for this surgery. Watch out for any bad android APK files, though.
    Wish you every success and don't pour beer into that open cranial cavity, this time. Wait 'til it heals over, then have a drink.
    12-18-13 09:20 AM
    Ad I've said before, I would much rather LG build BlackBerry devices than Samsung, as Sammy has become too big for their britches in mobile.
    Besides, LG looks more robust and, for me, manly.

Regarding BBM:
    Does anyone feel torn over this BBM preloaded on competing devices?
    Good for BBM, no doubt, but what about BlackBerry as a whole?

Stock's up.
    12-18-13 09:24 AM
    Hi JLagoon!!

... Yeah, and ask for the leaked OS this time, eh?
    12-18-13 09:29 AM
    Hey Morgan. Good luck! Make sure they use the 10.2.1.1055 leak for this surgery. Watch out for any bad android APK files, though.
    Wish you every success and don't pour beer into that open cranial cavity, this time. Wait 'til it heals over, then have a drink.
    Sorry, did not read your post before I shot my keyboards mouth off.
    Randeman likes this.
    12-18-13 09:31 AM
    Hi JLagoon!!

Merry Christmas! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 09:34 AM
113,256 ... 22812282228322842285 ...