View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Hey CJ, almost beer-thirty here bud. How are you doing?
    Just cracked my second... I don't mess around. Market closes so my fridge can open
    lcjr, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    12-06-13 03:56 PM
    Awesome. lol Going to have me a few after work today that's for sure. I need to get out of El Paso man. lol
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    12-06-13 04:00 PM
    Awesome. lol Going to have me a few after work today that's for sure. I need to get out of El Paso man. lol
    And here I thought the saying was "Get out of Dodge". LoL
    12-06-13 04:17 PM
    Of course, we do have shooting cactus in the desert and our motor speedway. Lot's of action, beer, and girls in both cases.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-me-7.jpg Southwest Drags El Paso Area Drag Racing and Sand Drags
    bungaboy, sidhuk and Kid Vibe like this.
    12-06-13 04:19 PM
    Because if you were open to unpopular opinions, if you didn't automatically dismiss "negative" opinions as falsehoods, then maybe you would not be holding this stock at its historic lows. That's why you should care.
    That's why there's an unsolvable miss understanding : "we" do not choose between one or another stock. We invested and for some of us involved as supporters in a company. Not a ticker. "Our" goal is not to demonstrate we are WS kings or we can prove wrong any analysis. The deal was clear at the very first word in OP and I must say I'm pretty amazed we still are here, holding and sharing.

Could/should we invest in another value (or simply a remunerated bank account, safe and easy) ? Let me give a straight answer : probably.

In fact all the above is nothing than a long and boring translation of this thread title.
    We support BlackBerry and we bought shares.
    Now, "we" are proud of this. We *feeel* part of the team, involved not only with words but with facts. (I want to keep it short, but please anyone, read OP about very important warnings).

That's why rehashing the same mean arguments pages after pages have no sense.

Visit my BBM Channel !
    12-06-13 04:25 PM
    Of course, we do have shooting cactus in the desert and our motor speedway. Lot's of action, beer, and girls in both cases.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Me-7.jpg 
Views:	730 
Size:	186.0 KB 
ID:	227577 Southwest Drags El Paso Area Drag Racing and Sand Drags
    Ya right . . . Bet you say that to all the . . .

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-yexmd.jpg
    sidhuk and plasmid_boy like this.
    12-06-13 04:26 PM

Name:	Me-7.jpg 
Views:	730 
Size:	186.0 KB 
ID:	227577 Southwest Drags El Paso Area Drag Racing and Sand Drags
    Southwest Drags El Paso Area Drag Racing and Sand Drags

Ya right . . . Bet you say that to all the . . .

Name:	YexMd.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	227579
    sidhuk likes this.
    12-06-13 04:29 PM
    They don't have those here! lol. If they did, that would be what the guns are for. lol
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    12-06-13 04:39 PM
    Although the one in the lead (purple dress) would be the top pick of that group. LOL! Just sayin.... LOL
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    12-06-13 04:40 PM
    That's why there's an unsolvable miss understanding : "we" do not choose between one or another stock. We invested and for some of us involved as supporters in a company. Not a ticker. "Our" goal is not to demonstrate we are WS kings or we can prove wrong any analysis. The deal was clear at the very first word in OP and I must say I'm pretty amazed we still are here, holding and sharing.

Could/should we invest in another value (or simply a remunerated bank account, safe and easy) ? Let me give a straight answer : probably.

In fact all the above is nothing than a long and boring translation of this thread title.
    We support BlackBerry and we bought shares.
    Now, "we" are proud of this. We *feeel* part of the team, involved not only with words but with facts. (I want to keep it short, but please anyone, read OP about very important warnings).

That's why rehashing the same mean arguments pages after pages have no sense.

Visit my BBM Channel !
    You fell in love with a stock and a company.
    And now you feel you have to support and defend it because it has failed you.

I hope you don't own shares in too many other companies that you fell it love with. It is a terrible investment strategy.

Don't even need any current Technical Analysis to lead you to that conclusion.

Stock is down again.. Sorry.
    12-06-13 04:41 PM
    You fell in love with a stock and a company.
    And now you feel you have to support and defend it because it has failed you.

I hope you don't own shares in too many other companies that you fell it love with. It is a terrible investment strategy.

Don't even need any current Technical Analysis to lead you to that conclusion.

Stock is down again.. Sorry.
    You're a sad, sad person

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 04:45 PM
    Actually I am extremely upbeat and happy. The end of another good week. Looking forward to a nice party out tonight and a nice weekend.

I just haven't had a drink of the same Kool Aid as others have had here.
    12-06-13 04:47 PM
    It's after hours and you guys are being to serious for me. I'm heading out to beer-thirty.
    sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    12-06-13 04:54 PM
    Maybe you should try seeking the fulfilment you get from posting on this board in your daily life?

Or have you come to the conclusion that this approach doesn't work in a normal conversation?

Or do people like yourself and cgk actually find each other and.. make babies or.. selfies?

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 04:57 PM
    It's after hours and you guys are being to serious for me. I'm heading out to beer-thirty.
    For me it's wine...yes wine upon a time, there was this great cie...

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, plasmid_boy and lcjr like this.
    12-06-13 05:00 PM
    Just picked up Z30. need to wait for the unlock code. off to the gym before i can start JD as per rule. keep shooting Guys. LoL
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-06-13 05:05 PM
    For me it's wine...yes wine upon a time, there was this great cie...

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    I agree, that is a bad pun, but the wine is wonderful. Malbec is what is is...

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 05:05 PM
    Maybe you should try seeking the fulfilment you get from posting on this board in your daily life?

Or have you come to the conclusion that this approach doesn't work in a normal conversation?

Or do people like yourself and cgk actually find each other and.. make babies or.. selfies?

Posted via CB10
    Made my week!
    jfguay2 and sidhuk like this.
    12-06-13 05:06 PM
    I agree, that is a bad pun, but the wine is wonderful. Malbec is what is is...

Posted via CB10
    Is it . . . .

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-wine.jpg
    sidhuk, zyben and rarsen like this.
    12-06-13 05:07 PM
    Notice the easy twist off cap and the user friendly handle for elbow drinking. . . . ce n'est pas vin d'ordinaire.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-picjb3j83.jpg
    sidhuk, cjcampbell, lcjr and 2 others like this.
    12-06-13 05:11 PM
    Is it . . . .

Name:	wine.jpg 
Views:	472 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	227588
    Yes I do detect the fresh aroma of blackberries, best of all aromas, and the bouquet, my god the bouquet...wait a second, no more bouquet, my glass is empty!

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and Randeman like this.
    12-06-13 05:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    OMG, too funny. Now desperately trying to rid of mental image in my head. LOL
    sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    12-06-13 05:20 PM
    Just picked up Z30. need to wait for the unlock code. off to the gym before i can start JD as per rule. keep shooting Guys. LoL
    If you don't like the Z30 . . . can I has it?
    sidhuk likes this.
    12-06-13 05:21 PM
    Beans, toast and . . . . BlackBerry wine! (As opposed to the thread nuisances = BlackBerry whine)

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-blackberry.jpg
    12-06-13 05:32 PM
    When we get to $30 I'm getting one of these!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-15fordmustang_01_hr-sm.jpg
    Foliebergere, MasterMoe and sidhuk like this.
    12-06-13 05:36 PM
113,256 ... 22582259226022612262 ...