View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Let's face it this whole forum is full of laughs.
    Laughs are good. Seriously, I am clueless about investing so I am (and SF) are self appointed resident clowns. But I am running out of jokes... LOL

Edit: Clowns, not clouds.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by plasmid_boy; 12-06-13 at 08:47 AM.
    sidhuk, rarsen, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    12-06-13 08:22 AM
    Let's face it this whole forum is full of laughs.
    ^Agree

People come here for two reasons, information and entertainment.

Some like to share a laugh amiably like friends.

Others like to point and laugh and think themselves better.

We're all guilty.
    12-06-13 08:27 AM
    ^Agree

People come here for two reasons, information and entertainment.

Some like to share a laugh amiably like friends.

Others like to point and laugh and think themselves better.

We're all guilty.
    Of course and both camps (longs and shorts) occupy both positions at different times.
    aniym and chr1sny like this.
    12-06-13 08:29 AM
    Well I'm referring to my own posts, some months (was it year ?) ago.
    If ever BlackBerry was considered as a startup, BBM and MDM/BYOD alone would make it WS darling.
    won't be there today, have a nice day gang !
    SF - I have to respectfully disagree. I have worked on my share of IPOs in the good old days. They wouldn't even get to market at this point. WS would HATE it as it doe now. Declining revenue, market share and burning cash would absolutely make them a very unattractive IPO. It's a salvage operation right now, not a growth story. Maybe someday it will be growing but now it is fighting for it's life. Who wants seats on the Titanic after it hit the iceberg? Yes it might be saved, but it ain't lookin' good.

I think what many here do not appreciate is that the market only cares about FUTURE earnings and trajectory. GROWTH is king. Let's face facts, BBRY is shrinking and not growing. They have negative momentum. Yes FB, Twitter, Instagram and the like have not yet proven they can really make money over the long term, but they have POTENTIAL which BBRY just does not a this point.

JMHO, not meant to offend.
    techvisor likes this.
    12-06-13 08:29 AM
    Dead mau5 is a big dj from Canada

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 08:38 AM
    deadmau5 has a deal with Microsoft. Funny response from Nokia in reference to the Bieber/BlackBerry story. Nokia gets it.

https://twitter.com/NokiaUS/status/4...583552/photo/1
    12-06-13 09:00 AM
    Dead mau5 is a big dj from Canada

Posted via CB10
    Biggest DJ is the world actaully
    12-06-13 09:01 AM
    My post is not an insult. Do as I said and then come back tell me if I was wrong. You have nothing to lose.

Posted via CB10
    So when you write "Maybe he should consider going outside to interact with real people, and maybe get some sexx? That usually make people happier. LOL " that wasn't an insult?

Then again, the company isn't a national icon to me. It is just a failing phone manufacturer.

Wow. Stock is down 1.5% today. And that's the topic at hand - Supporting and Buying BlackBerry shares. How's that working out?

I have absolutely nothing to lose. I didn't fall in love with a company and I don't feel obligated to defend it and make excuses for it.
    techvisor, aniym and Andrew4life like this.
    12-06-13 09:12 AM
    Patience!!!

Go Jets go!
    12-06-13 09:17 AM
    Hey everyone, I'm sure you all have seen the biebs news. I'm curious what you guys think of them getting dead mau5 to be the brand ambassador? You think that could get the stocks up?

Posted via CB10
    Well since you're asking for our thoughts on that, I'm sure you're expecting many different views on that subject.

My thoughts are "Oh GOD NO!" lol. Reason I feel this way is because no matter how big the star is, they USUALLY fall into some negative light sometime in their career. Carrying the brand Blackberry around with them could damage the Blackberry name (further?). Just my view now and I'm no better than anyone else here so it's only worth .01 cent. I'd rather see Blackberry advertizing big business men and women running the world and getting things done and making decisions that effect thousands of people. Not that a DJ or band isn't doing or influencing people, I just think that's not what Blackberry should be about. The End.
    12-06-13 09:23 AM
    Good morning gang! Look here, it's going to be a great Friday so take the time to grab some fresh air, some strong coffee, and check out the market in a different area then you usually do, just to shake things up a bit.

Whether you're a Blackberry supporter or not, the story we're witnessing first hand here is an awesome deal that will be talked about many many years from now. This is the turn-around story of the century and we're living it first hand. Whether it pans out or not, it's cool to be part of it. A little bit more and I'll jump back in.
    12-06-13 09:29 AM
    Good Morning Gang, Today is the day to get my Z30. Any suggestions on unlocking shop?
    12-06-13 09:32 AM
    Good Morning Gang, Today is the day to get my Z30. Any suggestions on unlocking shop?
    Oh man, do an unboxing video! As for the unlocking, I've already seen a few step-by-step's on-line. That's an option if you don't have a local shop around. Let us know how it goes!
    12-06-13 09:42 AM
    Oh man, do an unboxing video! As for the unlocking, I've already seen a few step-by-step's on-line. That's an option if you don't have a local shop around. Let us know how it goes!
    Lol, may be if JD decides. I did buy one with in first week from UK. That model didnt do LTE with my carrier. So getting the second one after trading the first one.
    When you say step by step unlock guide online, you mean free?
    12-06-13 09:51 AM
    Samsung to Media-Saturn Raided as EU Probes Online Sales - Bloomberg http://bloom.bg/18pUxVe
    rarsen and bungaboy like this.
    12-06-13 09:56 AM
    Yeah, like tutorials that show you how to do it yourself. I'll see if I can find them again for you. Way cool you're getting that phone today. You'll be occupied all weekend. lol
    sidhuk likes this.
    12-06-13 09:57 AM
    I have a Z30. Best BB10 device I have used. I don't use Verizon but 4g (not LTE) worked fine out of the box on AT&T.
    12-06-13 10:01 AM
    I used Quick Phone Unlock, took about 4 hours to get my code. $20 buck!...simples as they say!
    12-06-13 10:06 AM
    Man I'm really hoping Blackberry does come out with the Z50 late 2014. I'm elligible for an upgrade every 6 months with the new Verizon "Edge" program, so I'll be all over that one.
    sidhuk and CDM76 like this.
    12-06-13 10:21 AM
    I used these guys $24.99 took about 6-8 hours IIRC.

Cellunlocker.net - #1 Unlock Codes for Network Cell Phone Unlocking
    12-06-13 10:33 AM
    Yeah, like tutorials that show you how to do it yourself. I'll see if I can find them again for you. Way cool you're getting that phone today. You'll be occupied all weekend. lol
    I used z30 for two weeks. Got everything backed up from that one. Shouldnt take long to set it up. Miss the keyboard and call/signal quality. May have to get use to the auto screen brightness, because g2 does have good screen.
    And now with most android apps working, i am excited. I can use the phone as a night clock now.
    Just checked, it is $50 with two years plan.
    lcjr, plasmid_boy and bungaboy like this.
    12-06-13 10:48 AM
    So when you write "Maybe he should consider going outside to interact with real people, and maybe get some sexx? That usually make people happier. LOL " that wasn't an insult?
    You can take that as insult if you like to. But that is what I do when I feel grumpy - usually works for me.

Then again, the company isn't a national icon to me. It is just a failing phone manufacturer.
    Nothing wrong with that, but you have no business in interfering with people whom see it differently.

Wow. Stock is down 1.5% today. And that's the topic at hand - Supporting and Buying BlackBerry shares. How's that working out?
    Not working out so well at the moment. But I will let you know when I cash out.

I have absolutely nothing to lose. I didn't fall in love with a company and I don't feel obligated to defend it and make excuses for it.

Then shut your mouth until you have something constructive to contribute.
    12-06-13 10:49 AM
    Chris Umiastowski's (brief) take on the SP:
    BlackBerry stock drops below $6 | CrackBerry.com
    12-06-13 10:58 AM
    Just report the arseholes.

And please, if at all possible, don't quote them.

Thanking you.
    12-06-13 10:59 AM
    Now for more security related items . . .

Microsoft frees millions of PCs enslaved by fraudster-controlled botnet
    Microsoft frees millions of PCs enslaved by fraudster-controlled botnet - The Globe and Mail
    plasmid_boy and sidhuk like this.
    12-06-13 11:00 AM
113,256 ... 22562257225822592260 ...